Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How To Get A Compatible Marriage Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Compatible Marriage Partner (300 Views)

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Compatible Marriage Partner by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some guys and ladies are searching for a Compatible partner that suits them.. What I can say is that, some are looking for a partner that suits their selfish purpose and behavior.. Compatible partners are not designed to just suit all your wishes.They have theirs wishes too, and they also make silly mistakes that require tolerance. You hear someone say "I cant take this, I can't take that".. Until you improve your own level of tolerance, patience, understanding, forgiveness and politeness, you cannot find a Compatible partner.. Why do I say so? If you lack tolerance, patience, understanding, forgiveness and politeness, even when the Compatible partner comes, a silly mistake from the person could make your bolt out of the relationship quickly, searching for a more perfect person.

Their is no perfect person. Once you get a partner that is teachable, faithful, forgiving, understanding, patience, polite, God fearing; you have found a good compatible partner.... Such a person may make some mistakes, may quarrel with you at some points, may disagree with you too. But if the person easily apologizes, easily changes his or her ways, easily want to get back to you in love; such a person is compatible...

Do you know you may get a Compatible partner that always does something you hate, and such a person may see it as normal? Maybe the way the person arranges cloths, maybe the way they dress...But if such a person is easily corrected and always ready for a change, such a person is compatible..

Be sensitive and tolerant when looking for a Compatible partner...

Finally, with the help of God, you get the best Compatible partner if God sees you are serious too..
Re: How To Get A Compatible Marriage Partner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Contribute!!
Re: How To Get A Compatible Marriage Partner by SlurUsername1: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
There's no such thing as compartibility between a man and a woman. It's a scam don't fall for it
Even God thought he had created a compatible partner for Adam until Eve shocked God to his marrows by decapitating his original plan for man.
I see how married couples quarrel everyday and how they bug me with all kinda shit.. and I'm convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that compatibility is a sham

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Go Nigeria? Visa Is Ready! / See What She Did / There Are Friends And There Are Brothers, Davido Says As Friend Gifts Him A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.