Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister (3494 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by iphanyiuma(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
hello guys...

there's this girl I've been dating for quite some time now, she's cool and reserved but I don't find her attractive...mind you she's very beautiful but she looks almost identical to my elder sister and am not comfortable with it ..I get freaked out whenever she gets too personal with me lol, I don't care how she looks I hardly complement her, I love her but when I look at her I see my sister gringrin ... I don't know if I should end the relationship.. I need matured advise..

no insults please
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by MJBOLT: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
men are not attracted to ugly girls.tell us the truth,your sister and girlfriend are ugly.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by bravy: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
you don't find her attractive still you choose to date her. did she suddenly develop the resemblance.
abi you no dey see before ni?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by iPrevail(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mumu talk.

All of a sudden a girl you asked out looks like your sister? You must think we are all adolescents

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by sirzee1660(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Looking for excuse to dumpe d innocent girl after eating her tin

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Happyguy201: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
After destroying her Virginia now she looks like your sister . Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Bluezy13(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have nothing to say.
Those who have something to say are saying it already.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by samincredible44(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
U said u don care about her look but when u look at her she looks like ur sister.my brother tell us the truth,u don chop now u wan run

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by doggedfighter(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is she the one that asked you out?
Since you don't find her attractive.

When did this freaking out start?

Why do you resent your sister?
I know men love women that looks their blood relations like mum,etc

That you are shinning your teeth while opening and typing this on the thread is worrisome.

Is there something you are not telling us?

6 Likes

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by GodWrites: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
NLders sha sad
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by osemoses1234(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Guy u no get talk abeg
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by paulolee(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
dis one jus wan dump d innocent bea after fcking her endlessly n using stupid excuse....she bin no resemble ur sister wen she de suck ur stick n wen u de bang her o....oloshi
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
My Guy Dey Blursh.

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by hashtagged(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Plot twist your are in love with your elder sister, am not judging you, just break up with her and go after your sis cause that's who you really love undecided.
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by fati2001(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
okay..
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:
okay..
Go nd sleep.. You've got school to go to tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
men are not attracted to ugly girls.tell us the truth,your sister and girlfriend are ugly.
Savage grin
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
So the first time you met her, she didn't resemble your sister abi she dey redo Charles Darwin's evolution theory of man ni?

Truth is that you have finished all the natural ingredients in that girl and have now planned to dump her to men like us who are ready to settle down.

You think we in the 30s are fools or were never in our 20s okwaya?

You see all these girls you people are plucking and eating like unripe mangoes, they will be there waiting for you guys because we are going for women in their 40s who haven't been touched for a while and whose natural ingredients are beginning to be replenished due to long term out of service. angry

8 Likes

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by grim33(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
You’re an idiot
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
na wao
u dont find her attractive cos she looks like ur sister but u dated her anyway
how can u date someone u dont find attractive
confused dudes every wia cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by WoundedLamb: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2020
If it was a lady that typed this, y'all would say women don't know what they want. I only pity the young lady that took a baby for boyfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Jack005(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Stupid talk
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by chinwe74548: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2020
you don't find her attractive still you choose to date her.
did she suddenly develop the resemblance.
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Kingluqman(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Just tell us sey you don chop am and you wan clean mouth now. Thunder fire your prick!!!!
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Alexun(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Happyguy201:
After destroying her Virginia now she looks like your sister . Mumu

Virginia kor... Pennsylvania ni!!!
grin
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Barka00(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2020
kayanmata
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Aladdin1(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Give yourself a big knock for posting this rubbish! .oya give yourself a big slap now!!.ok! now your sense is returning little by little like a drop of water.just be patient now you would recover your sense back after the brain formating knock and slap must have removed all the virus and cobwebs in your brain. kpele!!
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
bravy:

Strangly most couples who tends to look alike do have lasting marriage. Even before I read your post I knew it is gonna be your elder sister... does she bully you ni.
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by MrStylish(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2020
bravy:

Abobi
Can't stop laughing
U nailed it
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Powerfly(f): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2020
J111333:
So the first time you met her, she didn't resemble your sister abi she dey redo Charles Darwin's evolution theory of man ni?

Truth is that you have finished all the natural ingredients in that girl and have now planned to dump her to men like us who are ready to settle down.

You see all these girls you people are plucking and eating like unripe mangoes, they will be there waiting for you guys because we are going for women in their 40s who haven't been touched for a while and whose natural ingredients are beginning to be replenished due to long term out of service. angry

Lol.. This comment got me cracking up.. Guy! Why you dey like this na?
But the OP Must think we are all nursery class pupils!

1 Like

Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by Lordswazz(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
J111333:

It might actually not be the case. You know how some guys idolize their mothers and seek partners that look and act like them? It's not becaus they're sexually attracted to their mum. They just love some good qualities in their mum and would love their partner to possess these qualities, and sometimes a physical resemblance reinforces that even more.

Well, @Op, maybe played the "mum card" too, but with your beloved sister this time.

The problem with this, though, especially since there's physical resemblance, is that you're not sexually attracted to your sister (like any normal human being).

So now that all the "I found a girlfriend that looks like my fave sis" euphoria has wiped off, it almost feels like you're dating your sis. She might still be astute in character, but she doesn't turn your mojo on.

To be honest, I think the relationship is done for, except you want to be a sexless monk, because I don't think it'll improve.

It's better when the resemblance our partners share with our close relatives whom we admire and hold in high regard is limited to behavioural traits alone. It shouldn't extend to the physical as well, cos it's a mojo killer!
Re: Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister by kepstone: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Y do you want to hurt someone OP, go on create the sexual attraction. Remember what you trash is what someone else will treasure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. / That Dr Uju Lady Is A BIG PHOOL / Hookup Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.