Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? (3490 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mine: EDO undecided
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mine : Yoruba
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by phrancys001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
point of correction you never dated tribe for it's impossible to do that for you dated a person.

19 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Your own better o .. . Go to edo and see satan walking with 3legs

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by marsman: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
Release Hate from your mind, stomach, and heart. So that your dick can grow. Abikilode gan. Are you okay like this? Nyanmiri!!.

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
phrancys001:
point of correction you never dated tribe for it's impossible to do that for you dated a person.
With the way u speak, i can perceive u are from edo state...
They are like dat everywhere cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsman:

Release Hate from your mind, stomach, and heart. So that your dick can grow. Abikilode gan. Are you okay like this, Nyanmiri!!.
Ewoo shocked
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by marsman: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ewoo shocked
The guy is just jumping from thread to thread causing confusion around. Sense he no get.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Bennysam: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yoruba
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by phelonrays: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
shocked

Dated a calabar guy...!

Damnnn

My anal/ass didn't only see the devil, it dine with 77 group of demons... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Jodha(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Igbo guys are really the best o.... handsome and super caring....my problem with them is their horrible accent...

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Orubebe01: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:
Igbo guys are really the best o.... handsome and super caring....my problem with them is their horrible accent...
Na accent you wan chop

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
With the devil. On my shoulder holding a pitch Fork ,on the left hand holding a sharp edge sword laced with venom of a serpent

With two horns of a dragon , a tail of a lion with the face of a vicious tiger and eyes of a eagle

I can boldly say with confidence and pride

YORUBA BITCH

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Jodha(f): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Orubebe01:

Na accent you wan chop

No but...some of them are just too much....

Yhull see a tall dark Igbo guy....only him beard gang ...pink lips... perfect smile...

But when e open mouth talk ....no way... sad

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Dated a calabar guy...!

Damnnn

My anal/ass didn't only see the devil, it dine with 77 group of demons... shocked
haa
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by phrancys001(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

With the way u speak, i can perceive u are from edo state...
They are like dat everywhere cheesy cheesy
am not but best of my babes was from Edo that's where i stop believing in tribal mentality

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Dated a calabar guy...!

Damnnn

grin grin grin grin 77 groups of demons tan tan?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Perfectsouth(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin
Lol this one off me o.
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Juliusmomoh: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsman:

The guy is just jumping from thread to thread causing confusion around. Sense he no get.
Now i know..
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Ladylite: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Mine: EDO undecided

Mine: Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Juliusmomoh: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Mine: Nigerian men
undecided
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by chichima67791: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
:Mine : Yoruba Release Hate from your mind, stomach, and heart. So that your dick can grow. Abikilode gan. Are you okay like this? Nyanmiri!!.
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by tobechi74: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pidgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by 444crop: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
U dey klase ooo....rive here joor
Jodha:
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsman:

Release Hate from your mind, stomach, and heart. So that your dick can grow. Abikilode gan. Are you okay like this? Nyanmiri!!.
na wah oh.
Mad people full here gan
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by tartar9(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Dated literally Satan,and I saw an Igbo walking with two legs. Yeah,Lucifer is that evil angry
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
Ronaldo have accent man country have accent too even states in USA have different accents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by brain54(m): 3:07am On Dec 06, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Dated a calabar guy...!

Damnnn

pls explain...
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Vicachiever: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2020
when next you see a woman's private REMEMBER THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqN7NZrL1aY

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by Myhusband(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2020
horrible date? I've never had horrible date before though I've been hurt and disappointed but I wouldn't call that horrible date, no matter the choice will tried to make, destiny must surely take its course.

Dated a lady from Ugeheli delta state before, I dated Uromi from Edo state, dated southern Kaduna from Kaduna even though the relationship no reach a year because of distance, I dated a lady from nekede IMO state, in all Yoruba states and married Igbo Lady from Abia state

I got to know stereotyping maritally is totally misinformation and wrong

the person I love most among my ex is Stella from IMO state, that lady is a rare breed, na my situation then make me lose her
Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by helinues: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Both evil and good people are in all region.

All depends on who you roll with

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Area Girl Mercy And Boyfriend Leaked / Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear / He Bought This Dangerous Item From Me And See What I Did With The Money [Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.