Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry (3627 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by efelicity: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
When it comes to the issue of relationship everyone has their own spec, this is mine.
- She must be tall but slightly shorter than me.

- She must have a Masters degree in Law or Medicine and Surgery.

- She must have written UTME once and scored at least 398/400.

- She must know how to prepare foreign dishes.

- She must be submissive and even when I slap her she will thank me

- She must not have body odour/bad breath(halitosis).

- She must be a born again Christian.

- She must not have crushed on anyone.

- She must be a virgin

- She must be providing 70% of what we eat in the house.

- She must not greet or look at any man and failure to do so will attract a punishment of 200 frog jumps.

- She must wash my cloths and bath me too.

And the last but not the least, she must be fair in complexion with her natural skin like that of Michael Jackson.

Qualified and interested candidates must pay the sum of N500, 000 and provide 15 passport photos taken less than six months ago.

Interested candidates should dm.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by otuomasirichi: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
efelicity:
When it comes to the issue of relationship everyone has their own spec, this is mine.

- She must be a virgin

- She must not greet or look at any man and failure to do so will attract a punishment of 200 frog jump.

And the last but not the least, she must be fair in complexion with her natural skin like that of Michael Jackson.

Qualified and interested candidates must pay the sum of N500, 000 and provide 15 passport photos taken less than six months ago.

😎

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by otuomasirichi: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
undecided
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚This guys and cruise...

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by LordIsaac(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Llbhons: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Lvgirl: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
I like you...now you have a very good reason to be homo
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Orfankwagh(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make she even get extra d*ck so that when you tire,she go use her own complete your job.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Dogalmighty17: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
I said it. There's a pandemic of madness in Nigeria. I think government should increase the allocation to Yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by tommy589(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Find clay, mould to your specification and give her the breath of life
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by efelicity: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lvgirl:
I like you...now you have a very good reason to be homo
So disgusting to be homo.

I can't be one. Now I have a tangible reason to call you my enemy.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by BennyDGreat: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
tommy589:
Find clay, mould to your specification and give her the breath of life

Na some ladies dey make demands oh
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by oz4real83(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
AGUBA 2.0 unveiled cheesy, the AGUBA 1.0 is still searching for a virgin from Israel
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by nkaycherry(f): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Don't worry I will provide the clay that you will use to mould the lady of your choice. Just dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by ItisWell22(f): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
I said it. There's a pandemic of madness in Nigeria. I think government should increase the allocation to Yaba left.

Serious madness! 😒
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by purples25(f): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
At first I wondered if you were being sarcastic, but once I finished reading, I was sure.
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol... Idiot grin
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by OmonnaEast: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

economic hardship
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by ThrustReverser(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
OP I have a 2018 model and fairly used girl that closely fits your specifications, and can be shipped to your location. DM if interested, price is affordable.
lol
U think say na only u sabi sm*ke abii
Hahahahh!
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by czarr(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Even if person DM you, you no go believe say no be scam.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by labake1(f): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Iranu aba sha

Go find clay
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Karleb(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Honestly man, we need to start setting some standards. These women are having it too easy.
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by princefrank76: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Children don too plenty for this forum
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by Daniel058(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2023
efelicity:

- She must be a virgin

- She must not greet or look at any man and failure to do so will attract a punishment of 200 frog jumps.

medo!! grin
Re: This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2023
efelicity:

- She must be a virgin

Goan get one from Chatgpt

(1) (Reply)

Why I Date Hausa Fulani Ladies / My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me / Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.