Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working (3066 Views)

Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims / Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Kyase(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
You don't know what you are saying kyase
Enlightened me
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by helinues: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Kyase:

Enlightened me

You self, check the moniker's name again...

Na one boring person dey behind it..
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:
Who do you guys want to blame for the insecurities in your region? The president who is a Northerner? Majority of the service chiefs who are northerners? Majority of those who are sponsoring the killings are Northerners, even majority of their machineries are northerners.

Me I thought when Southerners took to the street to protest the ENDSARS, even though you guys are not much affected, why didn't you guys seize the opportunity to protest about Bokoharam, Bandits and Kidnappers unnecessary killings?

We are tired of typing RIP on something we could have avoided... The Boko Haram members are not ghost, they are within your community, most of your politicians can not feign ignorance of not knowing those who are sponsoring them even though some of them are among.

And if it's a game plan to retain power, we can only wish you guys all the best cos as for Southern region, most especially SW, we are not ready to play such game.

Act now before your region turn to ghost town
Hypocritical fool at it again. You all know what you are doing. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Kyase(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Toh I wan hear e opinion first
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by tamdun: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2020
The north want us to see apc as a failed party, so that we can vote against them and the other option is pdp(atiku, a northerner), they want power to remain in North, the questions is how many lives(northerners) are u willing to sacrifice to achieve this
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Kyase:

Toh I wan hear e opinion first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is / See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids / Density Map: Exposing The Ignorance And The Bigotry Of The Anti-North Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.