Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander (44460 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by jericco1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
Feminist kwa? Dat one wey dey find man to tke care of her.

btw hw's ur cousin?

That girl too get wahala

Cousin nawa o angry
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
jericco1:

That girl too get wahala
Cousin nawa o angry
Her wahala be like bicycle..
your cousin na, dat deltan chic . Shey she set?, i bin wan reason to chyke am
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

Go and quote your gender. Pussyy ass nigga.
Next time mind ur business, busy body!
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by jericco1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:

How you go chyke person for Nairaland?
It doesn't make sense to me
But it is up to her sha. cool
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Kemmy210(f): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
Awwww , Happy married life in advance.....but please don't let the photographer take your wedding pictures wink

Do you have a better photo person am getting married soon
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Next time mind ur business, busy body!

Mind your business too. Tatafo with no wire.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

Mind your business too. Tatafo with no wire.
And you too, radio without battery grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
ok. As long as it is d onion boori type, i'm cool.

grin .. It's got to. I love soft bouncy boories. Oh God! Very yummy things. cheesy.

When do i get to see u twerk? tongue
Onion bootay toh bad!I know one badass doctor. cheesy

After the surgery boo, I'll twerk any day, any how and whenever you want it. wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

You too. transformer with no electric. angry
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Bifrost: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gone are the days when pictures told a thousand words. Now it tells a thousand lies.

See how people over edit the natural looks and turn into cartoons.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Onion bootay toh bad!I know one badass doctor. cheesy

After the surgery boo, I'll twerk any day, any how and whenever you want it. wink
Lol. Ur homour is back. Me likey
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Link up like dat, no dull am. There goes someone to get u occupied. No disturb me when am with mine.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:

Silentgroper:
Lol. Ur homour is back. Me likey
I am watching you in 3D, boo. cheesy Just continue.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I am watching you in 3D, boo. cheesy Just continue.
grin . Hol up. I was only pulling d nigga's legs. He likes denying his cousin nd i find it weird. I'm only trying to mke him admit dat girl is his cousin.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin . Hol up. I was only pulling d nigga's legs. He likes denying his cousin nd i find it weird. I'm only trying to mke him admit dat girl is his cousin.
Na so e dey start. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
metformin:
kudos to you, brotha. I'm so afraid of this shit called Marriage. Any way I and my realest Niggar, Slamlomir, will volunteer to be your best men if you don't mind, just make sure there is enough weeds in the building. coz we gonna burn it as e dey hot lol where is our pastor Righteous, you join this pretty cute couple on the D-day. Nairalanders we are such are amazing family, Family like no the other.
Lol.. I like ur moniker.. Do u have diabetes?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Na so e dey start. cheesy
lol .. Shey one of ur own start like dz? tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
lol .. Shey one of ur own start like dz? tongue
O need egba. angry
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
MhisTahrah:
O need egba. angry
U cnt even gist me small.

I knw i have alot of rivals, that's y u're nt telling.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by metformin(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Silentgroper post=96634039] Lol.. I like ur moniker.. Do u have diabetes?

No I don't. it was my profession that inspired my moniker. I'm a care provider.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by metformin(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Silentgroper post=96634039] Lol.. I like ur moniker.. Do u have diabetes?

No I don't. it was my profession that inspired my moniker.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=metformin post=96638574][/quote] pharmacist?
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by SweetCunt97(f): 2:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Ashawo born pikin come name her successor sweet cunt?
#PublicToilet
Lol, it just like saying ur parents born u name u new breed... Shey that one make sense ni? Daft morafaka.. Who knows if this fool is still in sec sch sef
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Ginaz:

You too. transformer with no electric. angry
And you too. drum without water. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Newbreed2018: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol, it just like saying ur parents born u name u new breed... Shey that one make sense ni? Daft morafaka.. Who knows if this fool is still in sec sch sef
I thought u were gonna come back with a banger to reply me after it took u so long to compose this? . Look at ur piss poor response cheesy
Lord have mercy on ur family. U not only disgraced them by hiding under a female moniker to beggy beggy, u also Disgrace them by by bein a HOE on a public forum. SHAME ON U BOY!
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by ImaIma1(f): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Young people. Congratulations though smiley

I dread commitment so much. Not for me though and I'm cool with that cool

Not until you meet that person that you are willing to go the whole mile for.

That is how my friend who was so anti-marriage,anti-women, anti-relationship sent me pictures and videos of his proposal. I had to send him one of his voice notes that he sent in the past and the guy laughed.

Wait till you are 50 and unmarried. Maybe then you can conclude that you are cool with it.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Not until you meet that person that you are willing to go the whole mile for.

That is how my friend who was so anti-marriage,anti-women, anti-relationship sent me pictures and videos of his proposal. I had to send him one of his voice notes that he sent in the past and the guy laughed.

Wait till you are 50 and unmarried. Maybe then you can conclude that you are cool with it.

I've heard this 'you haven't met the one you love' a thousand times cheesy

Well, maybe I shouldn't write off marriage entirely. Maybe I'd just get married at age 70, if God keeps me till then smiley

You know what I mean. Get a young woman or two humble and caring young women to take care of me at old age while I leave part of my wealth for them.

Sixfeetbelle how do you see this idea? I think I've been able to reach a compromise with you with this decision. It's a win win cool
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Well, maybe I shouldn't write off marriage entirely. Maybe I'd just get married at age 70, if God keeps me till then smiley

You know what I mean. Get a young woman or two humble and caring young women to take care of me at old age while I leave part of my wealth for them.

Sixfeetbelle how do you see this idea? I think I've been able to reach a compromise with you with this decision. It's a win win cool

angry angry

Which nonsense marriage at 70 years are you planning? It's not even marriage sef, just one stupid arrangement and I'm supposed to agree to that compromise?

In fact, let me go and intensify my prayers for you. It's like you think I'm playing around here.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry

Which nonsense marriage at 70 years are you planning? It's not even marriage sef, just one stupid arrangement and I'm supposed to agree to that compromise?

In fact, let me go and intensify my prayers for you. It's like you think I'm playing around here.

So a 70-year-old can't find love and get married? cry

Your prayers have already been answered, I have accepted to marry a sweet, ripe 30 to 35-year-old when I'm 70.
Meet me at the middle. I don try na sad
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by ImaIma1(f): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

In other words, you buy their care as per care givers cheesy. Well done.

It always seems nice when we say it but in real life, it doesn't just happen that way. You will want more than just having people around who are just sticking around for your money. Just waiting for you to die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.