Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack (27775 Views)

John Enenche Counters United Nations’ Claim Of 110 Farmers Killed In Borno' / 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Farki: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2020
byinks:
But the agenda of both UN and CNN is clear... they're expecting a bloodbath in Nigeria in the nearest future

So right now Nigeria is safe and peaceful abi? Kai I swear you guys are just something else. undecided
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Farki: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bro nobody is happy over the killings but wrong information is wrong information. It doesn't however dispute the fact FG needs to do more in safeguarding the North.

Don't try and deceive anyone, you and your friends were only concerned with numbers and didn't give a single damn about the people who were affected and were more concerned about the reputation of your favoured politicians. Even right now you're still lying about DJ Switch.

I wonder how many people have to die before you call a spade a spade and realise that that old man in Aso Rock has lost the plot?
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Inyinese(m): 6:05am On Dec 01, 2020
I said it before all this news coming out from the North are fake, north is safe
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Farki: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2020
byinks:

UN WHO and others are betting on a humanitarian disaster that will allow them and other foreign agencies to re-colonise Nigeria and plunder her remaining natural resources...

They have some Nigerian oligarchs, politicians and captain of industry in partnership with them...

They don't have the final say...only God does

Nigerian resources are already being plundered you slowpoke, they have been plundered right from time.

Nigeria has been a mess for a long time and if it continues on this path it will collapse on itself but you're here screaming about UN.

Does the UN go to functioning countries with competent leaders?
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Farki: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2020
rossniti:

We are our own worst enemies.

Look, till today I do not believe the Nigerian army killed anybody in Lekki.

But many Nigerians believed CNN and claimed the army was lying.

The Nigerian govt demanded that CNN stick to basic journalist standards and produce evidence of their claims.

Now they are all retracting and apologising, from UN to CNN.

We also need Amnesty International to make their own retraction.

They were among the loudest accusers, with zero evidence.

But CNN, DJ Switch, Aisha Yesufu, and all these funny characters seem to have been deployed to instigate Nigerians against constituted order.

Are they trying to destablize the country?

They won't succeed.

That's because the army multiple times. I don't know what kind of low IQ people are on this forum. undecided

Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Okuda(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2020
byinks:
But the agenda of both UN and CNN is clear... they're expecting a bloodbath in Nigeria in the nearest future

I dont understand. What is going on now is what? water bath?
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by byinks(f): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
Farki:

Nigerian resources are already being plundered you slowpoke, they have been plundered right from time.

Nigeria has been a mess for a long time and if it continues on this path it will collapse on itself but you're here screaming about UN.

Does the UN go to functioning countries with competent leaders?
[/s]
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by michoim(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
First CNN, now UN
All these international organisations always exaggerating
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by GentleRay: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2020
The International agencies and media have never told a good story about Africa. CNN made its own false claims earlier, now, UN. The damage has already been done. The figures release by UN has gone viral. They should apologize to Nigeria.
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Farki: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2020
byinks:
[s][/s]

Signs of acute stupidity, when you have nothing to say just do like a baby and cancel
grin
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by uptimum123(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Afritop:

Glad what?
UN asked army how many people were killed. They replied we are not in the position to say that to you. They called authorities they say the same thing. They call government, they replied we will get back to you. They never did. They call back they refuse to pick call. Meanwhile they asked locals, news agencies, gossips, Human rights activists, media organizations, they all said 110 providing photos, incredible details and added investigate journalism on their part. Won't they report that. Same applied during Lekki massacre.
And CNN did a wonderful job.

You must be working with UN
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by byinks(f): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
[[s]quote author=Farki post=96610347]

Signs of acute stupidity, when you have nothing to say just do like a baby and cancel
grin[/quote][/s]
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by smith1985(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

It was the UN coordinator in Nigeria that was quoted by the media. Everybody was emotional that yesterday. Make una chill. At least they have retracted. What of DJ Switch that is yet to retract her 78 bodies?

DJ socket knows her goofed caused a lot of harm so fear and shame of backlash from all over the world no go let her confess
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Kriptune: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2020
I can’t trust information from FG and our local media houses since after the Lekki massacre.

If UN says more people were killed, I believe more people were killed
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Gracefulness: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bro nobody is happy over the killings but wrong information is wrong information. It doesn't however dispute the fact FG needs to do more in safeguarding the North.
what are you defending you and our government is so concerned about accuracy. of figure than ensuring the safety of citizen how would you view this that its not a shame 100people that died is not up to that its just 45person the lekki toll gate massacre is just 2. person earger to reduce number of who was said to have died than ensuring safety forgetting that this are estimated figure which could be less or more
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Iknowhow: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Who else feels something is not right with this topic
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
They shouldn't cos more bodies have been recovered again
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
The northerners are the Most foolish sets of people on the planet earth, they will never condemn this evil government because of religious sentiment they have inside them. To them a bad MUSLIM leader is better than a good non Muslim leader.

Has anyone ever called you a fool before? Ranting like a goat about things you don't know doesn't make you wise.
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by TheBeezybee(f): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Fibonacci88: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2020
calcal:

clap for yourself. no family member has come forward, nobody dies. only in Naija
oga if u are not smart enough to spot sarcasm pls dont quote me.
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by NaijaCuzin: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Puskin pfpmoderator troot puntforpride kindly unban me so I can post my game
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by engrchykae(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kyase:

You just remind me of Rwanda 94, hmmmmm
make I no talk sha before Dem tag me
you really care ?
Don't be fearful,the people carrying out genocides world over are the capitalists nations.
From Congo (tin) to Liberia (rubber for Dupont)to Nigeria (crude oil for Britain)to Libya (crude oil for USA and to also stop the hope of a better living standard from the minds of Africans)if an African nation must enjoy any good,she must be like Egypt,a Sissy of the West.
To Sierra Leone (diamonds)to Mali (mansa musa's gold) to zamfara state(gold).
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Kyase(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
engrchykae:
you really care ?
Don't be fearful,the people carrying out genocides world over are the capitalists nations.
From Congo (tin) to Liberia (rubber for Dupont)to Nigeria (crude oil for Britain)to Libya (crude oil for USA and to also stop the hope of a better living standard from the minds of Africans)if an African nation must enjoy any good,she must be like Egypt,a Sissy of the West.
To Sierra Leone (diamonds)to Mali (mansa musa's gold) to zamfara state(gold).

A time will come, those behind these atrocities will leave the planet
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by Miracle2020: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
capitalzero:

Source ?
Nothing like massacre in zabarmari. No video of bokoharam killing people.
Yenefer and arrewa, how far?
Atleast we see dead bodies there. Where are your dead bodies in lekki? Una go tire.
Re: UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack by engrchykae(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kyase:

A time will come, those behind these atrocities will leave the planet
you really don't get it,do you?
As these demons are dying,their kids are taking over, continuing from where their fathers stopped.
During Independence charade in 1960, it was princess Alexandra of Kent,now it's prince Charles coming to Nigeria to supervise his farm.
They are not going away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Hands Over 86 Impounded Drones To Navy / Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.