Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ (303 Views)

Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. / I Am No Longer A Dj, Dj Cupy Cries On Facebook Photos / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ by Biodun1929(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2020
I have had the passion for over 10 years, and right now I have the time and resources to actualize this dream. I want to know all the things I would be needing to become a DJ.

Please no bad energy, please, no bad energy. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, you can just ignore this post. But if you have something positive to contribute, however little, please drop a comment.

From my knowledge, I know I will be needing a...

*Mixer/Turntable
*A laptop
*Speakers
*A table
*A Microphone
*A generator set

These are the things I believe I would be needing. Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, or make some additions with other stuffs I might have missed out. Also, if you know the prices of these equipments, please state them. You can also speak on other related things...like ways to get clients, ways to make money from this and all that. Thanks in advance.

By the way, I am based in Ibadan, but lived in Lagos all my life before moving here a couple of years ago...So, Ibadan and Lagos are my main locations.
Re: What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ by Donspicey: 5:28am On Dec 01, 2020
You need Disk Jockey Equipments.....
Re: What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ by Bluezy13(m): 5:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Buy those big big earphone first.
Then begin twist your hand like person wey dey play draft as you dey turn that thing wey dey like chess.
Carry one hand for up dey nod your head dey shake your body as you dey listen to uwa bu pawpaw.

Na wetin I fit tell you be that.
Money dey that thing sha.
Re: What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!
You need to level up first my niggarr!!
Re: What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ by Biodun1929(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Typical Nairaland responses. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? / What’s Your Boyfriend/girlfriends Genotype??. / Help Locate The Thread: Don't Expect Anything From A Girl When You Train Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.