Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again (11319 Views)

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by BigDick70inch(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
DisGuy:

once you do, Canada or UK straight....

Really pity young girls growing up in Nigeria, the economy and society has gone left...

I swear..
Have always pictured that..
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by durasome(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dear Diary,

Today I want to talk about something that worries me deeply, and that’s the level of sexual perversion that exists in our society at the moment.

Yesterday I heard this phrase from three guys and a lady (at different times), which goes: “Small girl no dey Nigeria again.”

This got me thinking, what the hell does this mean? No be say I no like woman; I like woman, I dey straightforward. But I have limits, or standards, or a threshold below which I refuse to descend as it would feel like I have soiled myself. Maybe because I have gorgeous sisters who I worry about and try to take care of.

I have always known that we men are predators, but I never could fathom how serious this was until I had access to the Facebook of a young girl of about 17 or 18 who used my phone to access her account. Mehn! You needed to see the strings of notifications, friend requests and inbox messages that kept flooding in on a per second billing. Someone please tell me what all these men are looking for? Men of all ages, my egbons and the ones that are still coming up, all vying for the attention of this small girl who is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life. The comments, the flattery, the attention, is enough to set any little girl astray if she gives into it. The girl doesn’t even have to be pretty, just have boobs and aşs and a nice shape and the wolves will be at your doorstep.

I ask myself, has it always been like this? The truth is that it has, as men will always chase women but social media has made things a lot worse. Another truth is that it is the sickos and psychos out there that are the most persistent. Believe me these guys don’t give up! Flooding your inbox or WhatsApp with meaningless messages. How about you get a life? How about you get yourself some standards? How about you stop thinking with your dìcks and leave people’s daughters alone? Sure some of these girls thrive on the attention and develop narcissistic tendencies as a result, but the men are ultimately to blame. I have seen and I have observed. As at now, no woman of any age is safe and this is the main reason why I’m not so keen on having a girl child not just in this country but anywhere.

Yesterday evening I was chilling with a friend of mine at a barbing salon when this cute, fair skinned girl came buy and displayed her wares if we are interested in buying (she was selling perfumes). We all looked through and I told her I didn’t’t have any money on me but if she gave me her number I would control her to my apartment so she can sell one of her products to me. Normal guy scopes though, I thought she was cute and wouldn’t mind getting to know her better if you catch my drift. After she gave me her number and left, one of the area guys winked at me and told me that the girl had two children and was living with the man as husband and wife abi wetin I wan call am?

He encouraged me to still run the package that nothing spoil as e be like say the babe gbadun my parole. Say I go just run am on code. But how could I? I just felt this bitter taste in my mouth and lost interest immediately. This babe couldn’t be up to 20, at the very highest 18/19. At what age did she start fùcking nitori oloun? And she on her own, I’m sure she doesn’t mind still going around fùcking other guys on ‘code’ as long as say she dey see shikini money on the side from all her exploits. This is why they keep reminding me that small girl no dey Nigeria again but I refuse to understand. My heart just won’t accept it.

There are a couple of small girls in a female saloon opposite my house who are quite fond of me as I do drop change with them from time to time, sometimes they act funny, like trying to get my attention or something, other times my friends who visit occasionally tell me that these girls like me but I just don’t see it, based on the fact that such acts do not even register on my radar. They are too young and too small and I feel like I’m too old which I may or may not be as I’ll be turning 29 in December. But man gotta give himself small brain and prestige, you can’t just be following everything in skirt or constantly thinking of your next lay. Girls need to be more careful cos there are a lot of deranged fellows out there and nowadays you can’t tell by age, sometimes the older ones who you should be respecting will shock you with how debased they are.

In the end it all boils down to money and sex, but are these things really worth it? How many people are you going to sleep with before you make enough money? And for the guys, how many girls are you going to sleep with before you realize that there is more to life that hounding the lives of small girls that are just sprouting breasts? If I talk they will justify it by telling me that SMALL GIRL NO DEY NAIJA AGAIN. And lately the girls have started singing the same song too. You tell her she is still a small girl and she gives you that same bloody phrase. The audacity of it all. Maybe it’s time I get with the programme and keep my views to myself cos people look at me weird when I get all preachy as they don’t expect that from me. But why must you go for girls that are so young if you’re not a weakling and a predator? Cos they’re easy targets?

And last but not least, where are the parents in all of this? Where are the mothers? Where are the fathers? Where is the voice of reason in the midst of all this maddening chaos that deafens me? The matter really weak me o I no go lie. May God bless us as we navigate the rest of the year. Say AMEN!

Till next time,

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.

https://thewaywardpikin.com/small-girl-no-dey-nigeria-again/
.chiee guy you try small oo but by your write up,I want to know from you like how old do you think a woman should reach before she can be approached, from the little I know about a woman and child bearing, its more likely risk free if a woman start child bearing early say from 18 so that when such woman reach 38,she is done bearing children and life will then become jolly jolly for her, pregnancy related complications are more prone in older ladies says medicine. For me ooo a 19yrs to 20yrs old girl is old enough to run parole with.guys I no lie you personally I like them young oooo so long as they are within consent age.

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Kccheechy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
lukui:
alaye double your hustle

if you get money big babes will come to your house to toast you and fvck you

don't let any woman to rob you

correct guys are eating fresh babes with milk and cream

packeage yourself and double your hustle;e

set a dream or goal and enjoy your life

hoes plenty pass these days
what are you trying to say in essence??
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Kccheechy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
I remember a colleague of mine that died over a year ago. I met him in the organization I worked as a facility manager. He was about 60years. Very friendly, jovial and egregious fellow. Because we were working under a devilish boss, our salaries were peanuts. While I was facility manger, he was like an informal assistant to my boss. Though he had worked with my boss since 1990, till he died last year, his salary was 35k. He died from loads of sickness. From shortage and absolute dirtiness of blood to STDs and other sicknesses. I got to find out weeks before his death that he was a pedophile. This is a man whose eldest son was in his early forties, he had about 5 children from different women. his last son just got admission into the university. They have been leaving on charity handouts from the wealthy children of my boss.

Despite his old age, he so fancied sleeping with underaged girls and was well known in his area for that act... He was so in love with one of them that he was ready to divorce his wife cos of her. Mind you, this girl was probably just 20 or 21 but have given birth to 3 children from different men. She was a renowned sex worker in that area. This is a girl that I consider too small for me even though I'm still in my 20s..This my 60yr old colleague was so in love with her that he spent literally all his peanut salary on her. When salary was exhausted, he resorted to borrowing money to keep spending on the girl while neglecting his family. I later learnt he was so in love with her because of her sexual prowess.

Baba has never known what a Mouth Action was until he met that girl who was young enough to be the girlfriend of his last born or be his last born even!! She always treated him to lengthy minutes of mouth action before sex proper.. That action seemed to send him into another world! He never ate any good food but will always nourish this prostitute with fastfood and drinks he hasn't taken in years!!! He treated STDs severally because of his relationship with that minor. this girl is a walking bag of diseases!!! I was too ashamed on his behalf!!! He never bothered to treat them properly because the money wasn't even there, after spending on her...i warned him, his association members warned him, his wife warned him, everyone who knew about his lifestyle warned him. He didn't heed to advice. he finally got her pregnant before he died from his careless lifestyle and she gave birth to her fourth child, a boy.

5 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by KingDash: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kccheechy:
I remember a colleague of mine that died over a year ago.
wetin kee am? na WA oh
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Kccheechy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
KingDash:
wetin kee am? na WA oh
Read my reply again
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by 2cul2care: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
OP u aren't lying with your post

Currently d area where I live now, I moved there 8 years ago, d house next to mine has many tenants, which are my neighbours and we all live peacefully together

Now to my story, there's a tenant in this house who has a female daughter, note the girl just wrote her WAEC this year, she's just 16years old, when I moved 2 that area, she was just a kid in primary school.

Sometime last year, her Dad bought her a phone, she had some issues with it, so she brought it to me, I had to resort to formatting her phone, while trying to format her phone, I stumbled upon her Facebook account, Damn buy d time I will open her DM, without exaggerating, I met atleast 100 different messages from different guys.

All of them professing their love for her, telling her how beautiful n sexy she is, this was not even up to 3months since she started using d phone.

Several messages from guys, telling her to come visit them either at thier house or some coded locations

When I saw all of this message, sincerely I was shocked, cause this a girl I literally watched grow up.

Ever since then I've noticed alot of changes in her, I noticed she mostly moves around with guys now, tho they are her age mates, I wanted to tell her parents, but d problem is that they are illiterates and will only resort to beating her like a goat, which wouldn't solve anything, so I kept it to myself.

Even when she comes to my house, for one thing or the other, I noticed d way she acts funny, acting seductively, purposely opening her legs down and all that, I just give myself brain and distance myself from her.

But seriously our society has seriously degenerated, pedophiles everywhere, young willing to do anything to get laid, I really worry for this generation of ours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Quality20(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kccheechy:
I remember a colleague of mine that died over a year ago. I met him in the organization I worked as a facility manager. He was about 60years. Very friendly, jovial and egregious fellow. Because we were working under a devilish boss, our salaries were peanuts. While I was facility manger, he was like an informal assistant to my boss. Though he had worked with my boss since 1990, till he died last year, his salary was 35k. He died from loads of sickness. From shortage and absolute dirtiness of blood to STDs and other sicknesses. I got to find out weeks before his death that he was a pedophile. This is a man whose eldest son was in his early forties, he had about 5 children from different women. his last son just got admission into the university. They have been leaving on charity handouts from the wealthy children of my boss.

Despite his old age, he so fancied sleeping with underaged girls and was well known in his area for that act... He was so in love with one of them that he was ready to divorce his wife cos of her. Mind you, this girl was probably just 20 or 21 but have given birth to 3 children from different men. She was a renowned sex worker in that area. This is a girl that I consider too small for me even though I'm still in my 20s..This my 60yr old colleague was so in love with her that he spent literally all his peanut salary on her. When salary was exhausted, he resorted to borrowing money to keep spending on the girl while neglecting his family. I later learnt he was so in love with her because of her sexual prowess.

Baba has never known what a Mouth Action was until he met that girl who was young enough to be the girlfriend of his last born or be his last born even!! She always treated him to lengthy minutes of mouth action before sex proper.. That action seemed to send him into another world! He never ate any good food but will always nourish this prostitute with fastfood and drinks he hasn't taken in years!!! He treated STDs severally because of his relationship with that minor. this girl is a walking bag of diseases!!! I was too ashamed on his behalf!!! He never bothered to treat them properly because the money wasn't even there, after spending on her...i warned him, his association members warned him, his wife warned him, everyone who knew about his lifestyle warned him. He didn't heed to advice. he finally got her pregnant before he died from his careless lifestyle and she gave birth to her fourth child, a boy.
it's like u also collected ur own
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Wavesmaker: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

you're saying rubbish if u don't know...... did ur mother married at d age of 13....u need to answer dis question.... so we would know where ur mother lays... oloshi

You must be a deranged fellow, here's a societal problem, and someone is suggesting solution to it while you're busy throwing insult at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Wavesmaker: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
maynia:

Pedophile Mohamed started fucking aisha at9 years old
Where you there? Ignoramus, the Mother of his beloved daughter who carried his lineage, was a woman he married at 25 while she's 40.
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Uncle93(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
durasome:
.chiee guy you try small oo but by your write up,I want to know from you like how old do you think a woman should reach before she can be approached, from the little I know about a woman and child bearing, its more likely risk free if a woman start child bearing early say from 18 so that when such woman reach 38,she is done bearing children and life will then become jolly jolly for her, pregnancy related complications are more prone in older ladies says medicine. For me ooo a 19yrs to 20yrs old girl is old enough to run parole with.guys I no lie you personally I like them young oooo so long as they are within consent age.

Consent age is 18yrs, u people will still be shouting 19 up and down , to look innocent or what ? 18yrs is legal and not young
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Honestly..
U r definitely right oloun!!

I'm 28 years old and have always thought I was the only one dat do reason just the way u did bro..

I served somewhere in the eastern part..and It shocked me to see what..this older pervert guys did with those small girls.....I mean men of 35year and 50,60+ fucking girls of age 13 and 19 year respectively..

And even..someone I look up to gan as brother........i mean so much older than me was even telling me the best girl to enjoy sex with..are ones within range 12 to 16years..

He even..told me how his friend disvirgin a girl of 6years..how stupid could that be?

Funniest be say..even if those small girls start to give u greenlight..and u decide to ignore they will go behind u..and start calling u MUMU....

WTF What nonsense did I Just read, 6 years Old?? That bastard pedophile dvck must be very small and tiny like broom. Well I'm not really marveled because I've always known a large percentage of Baby Adults are extremely useless and unstable when It comes to the Mucus Arena. A lot and some of them are currently seeing this my post.......

3 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by jelel6: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
As a guy, I must say here that the most dangerous species ever liveth is MAN. Not Human or Women. I say 'MAN'
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Oyadorf(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You must be Mary's father, and Joseph's Uncle to know this abi?

Pray for everlasting sense.

I guess you must be shocked to know about the age of the mother of your god .

E shock you ? grin grin grin

Who is the real pedophile like you Christian are fond of calling Prophet Muhammad?

Another unanswered question from the Christians is Why did the holy spirit choose to impregnate a young girl?

Next time,look before you leap. tongue
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by katyamizotta: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Kestolove:
Go to anambra ND other eastern state, u will see girl of 13 to 15yrs in baby factories producing kids for sale, 60% of kids in south east are not own by those who claim to b dia father...

60%?
Source?
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2020
2cul2care:
OP u aren't lying with your post

Currently d area where I live now, I moved there 8 years ago, d house next to mine has many tenants, which are my neighbours and we all live peacefully together

Now to my story, there's a tenant in this house who has a female daughter, note the girl just wrote her WAEC this year, she's just 16years old, when I moved 2 that area, she was just a kid in primary school.

Sometime last year, her Dad bought her a phone, she had some issues with it, so she brought it to me, I had to resort to formatting her phone, while trying to format her phone, I stumbled upon her Facebook account, Damn buy d time I will open her DM, without exaggerating, I met atleast 100 different messages from different guys.

All of them professing their love for her, telling her how beautiful n sexy she is, this was not even up to 3months since she started using d phone.

Several messages from guys, telling her to come visit them either at thier house or some coded locations

When I saw all of this message, sincerely I was shocked, cause this a girl I literally watched grow up.

Ever since then I've noticed alot of changes in her, I noticed she mostly moves around with guys now, tho they are her age mates, I wanted to tell her parents, but d problem is that they are illiterates and will only resort to beating her like a goat, which wouldn't solve anything, so I kept it to myself.

Even when she comes to my house, for one thing or the other, I noticed d way she acts funny, acting seductively, purposely opening her legs down and all that, I just give myself brain and distance myself from her.

But seriously our society has seriously degenerated, pedophiles everywhere, young willing to do anything to get laid, I really worry for this generation of ours.

Any girl that I can't have access to her social media account can never ever be my wife. Any girl that you are in serious relationship with and refused to let you see her chat on social media, I will advice such man to fly with wings. If he dares and marries, he marries our wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
durasome:

Legal age of consent is 18, so 19 to 20 is fair game though females of that age range can be so damn childish. Best is to hit and run, as I wouldn't advise building a serious and committed relationship with ladies within that demographic. Just my opinion anyhoo.
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fussion1000:

Any girl that I can't have access to her social media account can never ever be my wife. Any girl that you are in serious relationship with and refused to let you see her chat on social media, I will advice such man to fly with wings. If he dares and marries, he marries our wife.

Very correct. Full transparency.
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
dollynnn:

na so you fine reach wey they just dey rush you?
Jokes apart,you really did Justice to that title " Small girl no dey Naija again"

Thanks dear.
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Honestly..
U r definitely right oloun!!

I'm 28 years old and have always thought I was the only one dat do reason just the way u did bro..

I served somewhere in the eastern part..and It shocked me to see what..this older pervert guys did with those small girls.....I mean men of 35year and 50,60+ fucking girls of age 13 and 19 year respectively..

And even..someone I look up to gan as brother........i mean so much older than me was even telling me the best girl to enjoy sex with..are ones within range 12 to 16years..

He even..told me how his friend disvirgin a girl of 6years..how stupid could that be?

Funniest be say..even if those small girls start to give u greenlight..and u decide to ignore they will go behind u..and start calling u MUMU..

Ehen so we plenty wey dey observe wetin dey go down.
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
waywardpikin:

Very correct. Full transparency.

If you want to knw secret of your girl, open accounts with different social media with someone pic, start charting with ur gf and pretend to be a better man, her fidelity may be tested. But 75% of naija ladies will fail the test.

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fussion1000:

If you want to knw secret of your girl, open accounts with different social media with someone pic, start charting with ur gf and pretend to be a better man, her fidelity may be tested. But 75% of naija ladies will fail the test.

Yes, but why bother?

Anyone that has to go through all that stress is already on a very slippery slope.

A friend was telling me the other day that he couldn't date a girl who had over 1000 friends on Facebook. Usually, of those 1000 friends, over 60% are most likely to be guys. He say he no like stress.

On the surface his reason may sound petty and reek of insecurity but I understood where he was coming from.

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kestolove:
Go to anambra ND other eastern state, u will see girl of 13 to 15yrs in baby factories producing kids for sale, 60% of kids in south east are not own by those who claim to b dia father...

Lol I'm always seeing your comments. What did Igbo people do to you? I want to know the full story. cheesy
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Social media played a very big part in this but I guess humans are wired differently. I for one I don't think I have ever slept with a much younger woman from 18 downwards cos I always feel I am taking advantage of a child no matter how mature they claim to be or act but I have niggas who give zero bleeps, as a matter of fact they love them really young. I think loosing my virginity to an older babe growing up played a huge part.

These young females ain't even helping matters cos when you chase them away or turn down their advances you get the tag of "this Bros no Jah or soji". It's fuckedddddd up as it is already but not withstanding in the North they'll pick offence with topics like this cos it's culture.

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please don't generalise this!

jelel6:
As a guy, I must say here that the most dangerous species ever liveth is MAN. Not Human or Women. I say 'MAN'
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by jelel6: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Please don't generalise this!

As a collective, MAN is dangerous. But don't take it personally because I'm not talking about you, me or anyone in particular.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About / See What This Teenage Nigerian Girls Posted On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.