Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) (793 Views)

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Quality20(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2020
I just observed that Igbo guys and their ladies don't see premarital n extramarital sex as any big deal, its just like changing slippers to them. My question is this: why are they like that? Are they trained to not respect the sanctity of sexual relationship or what? Is excessive illicit sex a part of their making money?
Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Cerebellum: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Lol..Lol
See OP sha
You no know say Amaka and Toto nah six follow fivegrin
U for read one mofo wey go die on top ordinary Toto, OPcheesy
Amaka pple mad gangrin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Kestolove(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2020
All the ashawos u see at allen avenue are ipob ND biafra girls, even dia god nnamdi cosnu was caught in a brothel with ashawo...it's part of dia culture just think any bad tins na Dem dey do am from money ritual, fraud, drug, kidnapping and robbery...may God help us from dem

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Tloc(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Kestolove:
All the ashawos u see at allen avenue are ipob ND biafra girls, even dia god nnamdi cosnu was caught in a brothel with ashawo...it's part of dia culture just think any bad tins na Dem dey do am from money ritual, fraud, drug, kidnapping and robbery...may God help us from dem

Reta*ded monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Edyice: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Kestolove:

I can now see your level of reasoning won't and can't surpass Buhari's grin

You are talking about the South while 110 farmers were killed and beheaded .. not to talk of the killings and kidnapping in Kaduna roads ..

Dude just get out joor

You have nothing to say...spit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by fati2001(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Nahwao ooo...
Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Someone will just wake up on a beautiful Tuesday, December morning like this, inspired by hate to create a stupid thread.. People dey this world sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by gift2xl: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Op this issue is a general thing, it's not a tribe thing.
Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by Quality20(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
dairykidd:
Someone will just wake up on a beautiful Tuesday, December morning like this, inspired by hate to create a stupid thread.. People dey this world sha undecided
oga no be so o! u need to see how these ipob decendants phuck around even here in d north, they don't care about the tribe,age religion of d lady in question, Also u see them controlling hawker girls n even impregnating them
Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by okoroemeka(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Quality20:
oga no be so o! u need to see how these ipob decendants phuck around even here in d north, they don't care about the tribe,age religion of d lady in question, Also u see them controlling hawker girls n even impregnating them
are you jealous that you can't get your own babes or hawker girls to fvck,pls you sound insecure as if you are given a nice looking hawker girl with torpedo tits you will not fvck her.
Re: Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) by inioluwa95491: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lol..Lol
See OP sha
You no know say Amaka and Toto nah six follow five
U for read one mofo wey go die on top ordinary Toto, OP
Amaka pple mad gan

(1) (Reply)

Reno Onokri On Another One!! / "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" / "I Have The Biggest Bum Bum In Africa" - Curvy Ghanaian Model Shows Off (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.