Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? (46372 Views)

Let Us Create Man In Our Own Image, Who Was God Referring To? / Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Electrochemistry(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

God is talking to the 1 (Jesus Christ) he created first and whom he used to create angels and other beings Colosians 1:15,16.
Jesus was not created col 1:15-16 refering to Jesus as the first born of creation does not mean He was created but He was the first born based on resurrection. If He were created He would have a beginning how then could He be called the everlasting father. Jesus was not created rather He emerged from God and so has all the essence of God. He emerged from (born of) the father and that is what make Him the son of God.

1 Like

Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by femi4: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

I see you. You have gone online to do quick study. That's commendable, you couldn't get good explanation for the Proverbs 8 obviously though.
Being consistent with context. In that collisians verse 17, it tells us he is before all things. This is a pointer that the firstborn here isn't talking about preeminence but rating about who and what first came. There are twisters of God's words everywhere, even online. One as to listen to the Bible itself above all. That verse actually have shown it is talking about Jesus coming first before all other things. Other verse of the Bible like that Proverbs 8 conform with this interpretation
Now that Proverbs 8 uses wisdom to metaphorically represent Jesus. This is confirmed by another part of the Bible that says JESUS IS THE WISDOM AND POWER OF GOD.
I m not like you, I always read "before" and "after" verses to understand contextual meaning. Prob 8 emphatically said "I wisdom" and not "Jesus"

Now, you are committing another error in understanding the contextual meaning of "Jesus being the "wisdom of God"

Now, let's look at before/ after that verse for better understanding

Now in 1Cor 1:18-19

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;

the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate

Emphasis on the message of the cross being God's wisdom which is one of the attributes of God
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by freshboi88: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

Typo and you know that. I have corrected it and it's 'representation' I meant to type.
You should be open minded please.
I got everything I have said from the Bible. There isn't anything like my own interpretation. Bible interpretes itself. And my summation is consistent with the picture Bible paints generally.
You should be smarter than the way you went about that wisdom and power. What the Bible meant by that is that Jesus is a prime evidence of those qualities.
Example, you see a beautiful road, you might say, that's Dangote construction company's wisdom. And you see the destruction a storm caused, you might exclaim, wow, that's the power of water.

A close minded fellow asking me to be open minded. Your summation is consistent with the picture you have painted for the Bible.

I asked u a question u failed to answer. So did God not have Wisdom and Power before he created Jesus Mr consistent?
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by BigBrother9ja: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Electrochemistry:
You really have a long way to go my brother. Better read your bible well or ask bright people to explain it for you
You really need brain evaluation because I can't comprehend this utter stupidity...
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
nkemoma:

Funny how the most useless comment has the most likes...
There are lots of Revelations in that comment.
John 1:14
" And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

1 Like

Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by elijahkayode(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Naijaarchive:
The problem with the Bible is the translation.... The original language in which it was written should have been preserved.. So people can learn the language like the quaran Arabic

The devil's and wicked rulers of the Earth realm were scared it's obvious they can't afford to have man walking around with the Knowledge that he is the Image of God Almighty.
I hope this knowledge will change your spirit Radically
Man is the Physical Authority & image of God just like Jesus

Remember their are other gods (ie Ibless & mormon) this lesser and stupid gods feeds on Man divinity due to ignorance of his true origins and for this they keep us in poverty lack & despair
Man only began development after his God like abilities were restored 2000 yrs ago

Thus says the Lord God Almighty Nigeria I will heal your land and bless your people but first you need to stop striving where there's no none
Allah is one with his Spirit & Word
If you can't accept God as one how can you accept your multi identity
Yoruba act as the word you have the range, Igbo act as the spirt you have the mental capacity, hausa be the body that brigdes them together after all Allah is the most Merciful & he never oppress
Learn to live together as One just as the Lord is One
Rebuild your government now to show your new found wisdom,each should write his Constitution in their language

If Nigeria can rediscover & understand this truth The Lord will live in our midst everyday
This is what God is doing to free the brown race from slavery & poverty of it's own mind with this I believe the Light has risen over Africa, all ye who loves Africa proclaim to the world that a new Dawn is coming and the people of Africa will be a priest jnto the Most High
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Electrochemistry(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
jcross19:
There is one appellation of God that says alpha and omega meaning the first and the last that's the humble and pride that's God... Now "let us create a man in our image" now they created man and woman meaning the host God was talking were male and female, and these are the first children of God... The word "let us" mean the humility of God to carry His subjects (sons) along... God is talking to the host of heavens...
you are very wrong. Image does not mean physical appearance but the qualities of God such as wisdom, free will etc

1 Like

Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Stanleyq: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
sonmvayina:
Why is it that only Christian understand this passage differently . Every other culture or tradition on earth has the original idea..

Man is a composite creation made up of spirit of God + dust of the earth..

If you continue reading you will see where it says God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed in to his nostrils and man became a living soul..all the creation myth in Nigeria says the same thing. Obatala made human from mud of the earth and called olodumare to animate them. Same with the Igbo creation . the Gods Igwe and Ala....

God was talking to the earth. Or mother nature..

Not any fictitious jesus..
ewu, o na ekwu okwu, go and die with ur idols.
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by elijahkayode(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i disagree...personality is a characteristic of a person...

does ths sound like a character.. yet this character is alive read The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Spirit of God was hovering over the water.
Genesis 1:2 GW

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

Everything about Almighty Allah is Alive and a Reality of it's own, Word should be word but His word is a god and the holy Spirit is a god
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by GiddyYoung67: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Janosky:
Bros, Genesis 1:27 "God created man in his own image,in the image of God He created him male and female" (Compare Matthew 19:4).

Bros, according to Genesis 1:27, quoted by Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:4), God is "He"/ His".

Bros , "He" (God) is how many spirits?
Is "His"/He" a reference to 3 (Triune)?

God, Yahweh "created the Universe THROUGH His Son" and "all the angels shouted for joy."

Yahweh created Man and the Universe THROUGH His Son, Jesus Christ in presence of heavenly angels.

"Let us make man" is a direct speech to all sons (angels) of God.
(Worthy of note: In the spirit realm, Jesus calls himself "Son", Paul calls him "Son" ,Rev 1:5-6. 3:5,12,21. Hebrew 1:1-2. Galatians 4:4)

Hebrews 1:1-2 and Job 38:4-7 throws away Trinitarian FRAUD of Genesis 1:26 into the dustbin.

cheesy wink cheesy

Goan Read Genesis 1:26 Amplified version
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Adjovi:

What church do you attend?
None per se.
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by jmichael259(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
freshboi88:

Show me where proverbs said Jesus was a chief worker and u r quoting John and Colossians. R u sure u don't need panadol?

Sorry you didn't comprehend. Leave it at that and move on to other things. #have_a_nice_day
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
freshboi88:

A close minded fellow asking me to be open minded. Your summation is consistent with the picture you have painted for the Bible.

I asked u a question u failed to answer. So did God not have Wisdom and Power before he created Jesus Mr consistent?
Your personality like smoke is perceivable even from afar. You are unteachable. I have expressly answered your question even with examples. Show somebody beside you who has a more gathered mind our correspondence, and they will tell you God has power and wisom, that Jesus is one prime expression of his wisdom and power.
I can't continue with you. I see your motives and mindset already. I didn't respond to that post to be going back and forth with a somebody that is not collected enough to see even the most obvious logic however one tries. I leave you now to God
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
femi4:
I m not like you, I always read "before" and "after" verses to understand contextual meaning. Prob 8 emphatically said "I wisdom" and not "Jesus"

Now, you are committing another error in understanding the contextual meaning of "Jesus being the "wisdom of God"

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

Emphasis on the message of the cross being God's wisdom which is one of the attributes of God
I see you have started throwing insult subtly. 1 Cor. 23,24 can't be more clearer;23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
And if you are talking about the message of the cross. Isn't it about the wisdom God showed in providing Jesus as the perfect sacrificial lamp?
I have shown you the consistent meaning of the word firstborn when it's used regarding Jesus, and it seem as if that revelation bothers you.
Furthermore, is wisdom a person? Didn't you study metaphor at school. How can wisdom do those things that the Bible told us Jesus did without it meaning its a metaphor for Christ? Besides the Bible is a book filled with a lot ofeyaphor for Christ
One example is where he was referred to as the vine.
I might not continue with u, the way I am perceiving your attitude and tolerance now. God be with you
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by freshboi88: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

Your personality like smoke is perceivable even from afar. You are unteachable. I have expressly answered your question even with examples. Show somebody beside you who has a more gathered mind our correspondence, and they will tell you God has power and wisom, that Jesus is one prime expression of his wisdom and power.
I can't continue with you. I see your motives and mindset already. I didn't respond to that post to be going back and forth with a somebody that is not collected enough to see even the most obvious logic however one tries. I leave you now to God

Unteachable!!!!.......u want to teach me what?....teach me with scripture my friend not your interpretation. Anything other than scripture is shit
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
freshboi88:

Unteachable!!!!.......u want to teach me what?....teach me with scripture my friend not your interpretation. Anything other than scripture is shit
Like you falsely claimed I didn't answer your question s, now you infer I haven't been teaching from the scripture. Regardless of the countless reference I have made to the scripture (or because I didn't call books and numbers?)
I have shown you things only from the scripture
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
There is a bible passage where Jesus said he has been in existence before Adam the first man. I can't remember the passage now
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
femi4:

Everywhere that 'firstborn' was used in relationship with Jesus, it means first. Eg firstborn son, firstborn of the dead and in this case, firstborn of God's creation.
This is the Bible my dear
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by freshboi88: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

Like you falsely claimed I didn't answer your question s, now you infer I haven't been teaching from the scripture. Regardless of the countless reference I have made to the scripture (or because I didn't call books and numbers?)
I have shown you things only from the scripture

I said show me where proverbs 8 is referring to Jesus. Is that too hard ?

U quoted other verses and gave them ur interpretation.

Where did proverbs 8 say it's Jesus that was been referred to?
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
freshboi88:

I said show me where proverbs 8 is referring to Jesus. Is that too hard ?

U quoted other verses and gave them ur interpretation.

Where did proverbs 8 say it's Jesus that was been referred to?
Proverbs 8:34 Blessed are those who listen to me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting at my doorway.
35 For those who find me find life
and receive favor from the Lord.
Of course we know wisdom is not a person but a quality. It's a metaphor personalising someone or something there. So, who else did the Bible say is LIFE, who else did the Bible say was with God from the beginning of creation? Who else did the Bible say God find so much pleasure in? Who embodies all these things?
1 corinthians 1:23,24. Gives us a strong clue where it said Jesus is being preached and he is the power of God and WISDOM of God.
I hope to God that this makes you calm down and think.
More importantly, I have once again used the Bible to explain the Bible.
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by nkemoma(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
DemonInvoker:

There are lots of Revelations in that comment.
John 1:14
" And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

First things first.... The right translation of that john 1:1 is the word was a god or the word was divine.... Not the word was God..
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by freshboi88: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

Proverbs 8:34 Blessed are those who listen to me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting at my doorway.
35 For those who find me find life
and receive favor from the Lord.
Of course we know wisdom is not a person but a quality. It's a metaphor personalising someone or something there. So, who else did the Bible say is LIFE, who else did the Bible say was with God from the beginning of creation? Who else did the Bible say God find so much pleasure in? Who embodies all these things?
1 corinthians 1:23,24. Gives us a strong clue where it said Jesus is being preached and he is the power of God and WISDOM of God.
I hope to God that this makes you calm down and think.
More importantly, I have once again used the Bible to explain the Bible.

@bolded you are inferring. Giving the verse your own interpretation. Where did proverbs 8 refer to Jesus as the one it was speaking about?.

All these ones u r saying are grammar. Show me where it is in scripture.

For your information if u read proverbs 8 from the beginning.

Proverbs 8

1.Does not wisdom call out?

Does not understanding raise her voice?

2At the highest point along the way,

where the paths meet, she takes her stand;

3beside the gate leading into the city,

at the entrance, she cries aloud:

a] Y is wisdom who is Jesus Christ referred to as she in verse 3.

b] If Jesus is wisdom, then who is understanding in verse 1 @bolded.?
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
freshboi88:

@bolded you are inferring. Giving the verse your own interpretation. Where did proverbs 8 refer to Jesus as the one it was speaking about?.

All these ones u r saying are grammar. Show me where it is in scripture.

For your information if u read proverbs 8 from the beginning.

Proverbs 8

1.Does not wisdom call out?

2At the highest point along the way,

where the paths meet, she takes her stand;

3beside the gate leading into the city,

at the entrance, she cries aloud:

a] Y is wisdom who is Jesus Christ referred to as she in verse 3.

b] If Jesus is wisdom, then who is understanding in verse 1 @bolded.?

Hmm my brother, you have to really understand Bible's way of talking and also brush up your knowledge of literature.
Things that are not living things or person, but that due to literature or for effect are referred to like person are addressed with 'she'. Eg Nigeria will become stronger, SHE will take her rightful place in the committy of nations.
The understanding that is mentioned is the same as wisdom. Proverbs have a way of repeating like that for effect...like when it's says for example; my son obey my WORD and do not forsake my COMMANDMENT. Here word and commandment are the same thing.
You further understand this style in verse two of Proverbs 8, where after it mentioned wisdom and understanding, a singular pronoun was used for the both words; '...on the hill she (not they) take her stance. Further down in verse 12, you will see where wisdom said she dwells together with prudence and understanding. Wisdom is the subject matter here, she is emphasizing that anyone that follows her will always show understanding and exhibit prudence. In another word the person will be wise. SIMPLE.
I have showed you by reference and inference, how Jesus is wisdom personified on several occasions already. But it's obvious you have chosen not to see or hear. You are even dismissing my efforts as mare grammar. Peace be upon you. I know I have sown a seed in you, I hope to God it finds in you a good ground and favorable elements
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Tye1: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
I Scanned through some of the comments. The problem many have with Bible interpretation is that they pick a verse of the Bible and leave the full context. One block does not make a house, same way one verse doesn't necessarily mean you have interpreted the Bible. FOR example, I read somewhere when someone alluded that the word in John 1:1 is a spirit, not a person if I am not mistaken. What of John 1: 14 "and the word(Christ) became flesh..." Amplified Version.

Then for those that quoted Job alluded that God was talking to Angels...Let me paint a picture, If president Trump makes a presidential order in presence of his cleaner or driver, which always happens does that make the driver a co-president.

If you use scripture to interpret Scripture you will agree that it is clear that Jesus is God
"I and my Father are one"
John 10:30 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/jhn.10.30.KJV
Read John 1, the full chapter nailed it big time but some Christian Scientologist will say "The Word" is Something else and The spirit is a force.

Take text away from Context it becomes "Con"
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Ayinlaokin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
divinemichael:
I ask this question, because of the teachings of certain sects and religious groups, such as Islam who claims Christ was just a prophet, the Jehovah witness who claim Christ is angel michael, and some other groups who try to discredit and deny the divinity and preexistence of Christ.

I presume God's statement (come lets make man in our own image) in the book of "Genesis" was directed to Christ and possibly the holy spirit which is a proof for the doctrine of trinity...

Anyway if there's a contrary probative opinion with cogent evidences, am ready to learn and be corrected.
It was Jesus himself calling on the Spirit Beings ( Angels)..
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by Ayinlaokin(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
divinemichael:
I ask this question, because of the teachings of certain sects and religious groups, such as Islam who claims Christ was just a prophet, the Jehovah witness who claim Christ is angel michael, and some other groups who try to discredit and deny the divinity and preexistence of Christ.

I presume God's statement (come lets make man in our own image) in the book of "Genesis" was directed to Christ and possibly the holy spirit which is a proof for the doctrine of trinity...

Anyway if there's a contrary probative opinion with cogent evidences, am ready to learn and be corrected.
It was Jesus himself calling on the Spirit Beings ( Angels).
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
sonmvayina:
Why is it that only Christian understand this passage differently . Every other culture or tradition on earth has the original idea..

If you continue reading you will see where it says God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed in to his nostrils and man became a living soul..all the creation myth in Nigeria says the same thing. Obatala made human from mud of the earth and called olodumare to animate them. Same with the Igbo creation . the Gods Igwe and Ala....

You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by freshboi88: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

Hmm my brother, you have to really understand Bible's way of talking and also brush up your knowledge of literature.
Things that are not living things or person, but that due to literature or for effect are referred to like person are addressed with 'she'. Eg Nigeria will become stronger, SHE will take her rightful place in the committy of nations.
The understanding that is mentioned is the same as wisdom. Proverbs have a way of repeating like that for effect...like when it's says for example; my son obey my WORD and do not forsake my COMMANDMENT. Here word and commandment are the same thing.
You further understand this style in verse two of Proverbs 8, where after it mentioned wisdom and understanding, a singular pronoun was used for the both words; '...on the hill she (not they) take her stance. Further down in verse 12, you will see where wisdom said she dwells together with prudence and understanding. Wisdom is the subject matter here, she is emphasizing that anyone that follows her will always show understanding and exhibit prudence. In another word the person will be wise. SIMPLE.
I have showed you by reference and inference, how Jesus is wisdom personified on several occasions already. But it's obvious you have chosen not to see or hear. You are even dismissing my efforts as mare grammar. Peace be upon you. I know I have sown a seed in you, I hope to God it finds in you a good ground and favorable elements

1. How can one personify something that's already a person?. That's not how personification works. This is shallow I must say.

2. If Wisdom Is Jesus, who is understanding as also referred to in proverbs 8?

Proverbs 8:1

1 Does not wisdom call out?

Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by thinkmoney(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
freshboi88:

1. How can one personify something that's already a person?. That's not how personification works. This is shallow I must say.

2. If Wisdom Is Jesus, who is understanding as also referred to in proverbs 8?

Proverbs 8:1

1 Does not wisdom call out?

Ehiiiii!!!!!!! Bye bye, bye bye abeg, CHIZOSSS. I never see. I pity your partner oh. Na your type dey make wrong decisions even in elections , implicate all of us. Ontop say I don proof to you with examples even grammatically that the understanding and wisdom are the same.
God help you. You can't be helped any other way. Ma see wetin go make me reply u again
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by francom(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
John:1:1 says " in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God.... Through Him all things were made. The word turns into man (Jesus)
The Word has been with the father from the beginning of time. So, that passage refers to Both the Father and S[b][/b]on
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by freshboi88: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2020
thinkmoney:

Ehiiiii!!!!!!! Bye bye, bye bye abeg, CHIZOSSS. I never see. I pity your partner oh. Na your type dey make wrong decisions even in elections , implicate all of us. Ontop say I don proof to you with examples even grammatically that the understanding and wisdom are the same.
God help you. You can't be helped any other way. Ma see wetin go make me reply u again

Use your God given brain for once!!!....So Jesus is not only Wisdom, he is understanding too.

U have left scripture to grammatical examples to provide proof. Wake up man, where in scripture does it say Jesus is understanding? Can u show me scripturally?

Secondly I asked u how one can personify what's already a person??....this one no let u ansa abi.
Re: Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? by engrchykae(m): 3:33am On Dec 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

even kabala agree with you.
We Christians are something else.always living in denial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.