Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? (2694 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Man Buys One Plate Of Food After His Date Came With Her Friend / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Shamelessman01: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
So on a beautiful noon yesterday I went out with my girlfriend for Brunch( Brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch and it's usually taken in between 11 and 1). Then they gave the fried and jollof rice but I couldn't finish mine. So I asked for the "fuke fuke" takeaway( those disposable ones). Then I packed the food inside infront of the people at the eatery. That's how madam( my babe) became furious telling me I was embarrassing both of us. I ignored her and then we went home. So later in the evening she started complaining of hunger. Only for her to start asking for the food I packed, the food she was insulting me for. So guys if it's you will you give her?

Se mojo charity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by kuonbe(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
���
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by hashtagged(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
What you did was embarrassing though

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by hashtagged(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
What you did was embarrassing though, but eat the food well grin since she likes to form

4 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Nehyooh(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
It embarrassing really, but you're home already, never mind what she said. So just use style give her small grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by thesicilian: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
There's nothing embarrassing about packing up food that you can't finish at the restaurant for eating later at home. What I do sometimes is to even tell the waiter to package the food neatly by herself, then I tip her.

What your girlfriend displayed is the typical hypocritical nature of most Nigerians, like some people here on this forum. But you don't have to punish her for it, if she's hungry just playfully point out her hypocrisy and give her the food.

45 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Oturatetuala(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn I have got nothing to say.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by fati2001(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Shamelessman01: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:
What you did was embarrassing though, but eat the food well grin since she likes to form
E be like say you no Sabi price of rice

6 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by ekene101: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Guy nothing embarrassing there,bag of rice is around 32k,the food is not free,you paid for it and can decide to take it home if you can't finish it..shey no be girl package food d other day for nylon go house and people dey hail her, but as na guy now,simps go say e dey embarrassing. guy no shame for ur money o. my papa say person no dey close mouth chop corn o,else you bite ur tongue. poor man no dey dream of rice

15 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
if you give her, nah ogun go finish you
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Simplehuman: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Shamelessman01: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
thesicilian:
There's nothing embarrassing about packing up food that you can't finish at the restaurant for eating later at home. What I do sometimes is to even tell the waiter to package the food neatly by herself, then I tip her.

What your girlfriend displayed is the typical hypocritical nature of most Nigerians, like some people here on this forum. But you don't have to punish her for it, if she's hungry just playfully point out her hypocrisy and give her the food.
you get brain walahi

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Shamelessman01: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:
if you give her, nah ogun go finish you
kilode na curse
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shamelessman01:
kilode na curse
sorry just joking but she doesn't deserve that meal bro
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Shamelessman01: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:
sorry just joking but she doesn't deserve that meal bro
that's true sha
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Queenserah26(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin
Shamelessman01:

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Charx122: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shamelessman01:
So on a beautiful noon yesterday I went out with my girlfriend for Brunch( Brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch and it's usually taken in between 11 and 1). Then they gave the fried and jollof rice but I couldn't finish mine. So I asked for the "fuke fuke" takeaway( those disposable ones). Then I packed the food inside infront of the people at the eatery. That's how madam( my babe) became furious telling me I was embarrassing both of us. I ignored her and then we went home. So later in the evening she started complaining of hunger. Only for her to start asking for the food I packed, the food she was insulting me for. So guys if it's you will you give her?

Se mojo charity

What's embarrassing about having take aways I even do that in 5 star Chinese restaurant ...see local person won form..Behind.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Shamelessman01: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Charx122:

What's embarrassing about having take aways I even do that in 5 star Chinese restaurant ...see local person won form..Behind.
no mind her
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Akinbahm(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Person wey to tear slap dey hungry me...

Nah them no go get money and go dey form Mr Darosha for restaurant only to get home and settle down with garri.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by GoldenJAT(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
I beg you in the name of God! Make 1 grain of that rice no touch her tongue! If na me,she no go even perceive the aroma.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by adaolisa29165: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
:E be like say you no Sabi price of ricePerson wey to tear slap dey hungry me...Nah them no go get money and go dey form Mr Darosha for restaurant only to get home and settle down with garri.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Karleb(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nairaland people dey craze o! gringrin
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo charity
Don't Give Her. Tell Her U Av Given It Out. Na People Like Ur Gf Dey Waste Food.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by giftedben: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
God knows I hate pretending. Something I bought with my money. Oga even people that do eat in 5 star hotel ask for their remaining food to be bagged.
But all the same eat the food with her.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by KingofAbuja(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and our tendency to form ehn?!

I grew up learning to cut my cloth according to my size. Despite doing well for myself, over the years as a sharp bachelor i dont even eat in restuarants. I do take away... Egusi and semo... Go to my house and do extra eba. Baba... I no get joy oh! My female friends will be like but u r a big boy nah! Who forming epp?!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by talktrue1234: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
One of the reasons I stop eating at restaurants, maybe when I get a nice babe I will start using the restaurant again, as for now I am my own chef
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Franktom247(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
If na me she no go see the colour of that take away pack self
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by LadyTianna(f): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lol its not embarrassing jor. Personally I can't eat chicken in a restaurant, I usually package it and carry home. Its your food that you paid for with your money
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Thank your God say she ask for the food
Least you don't know you dun dey handle marriage parole
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by jimmychang: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Embarrassing as as how grin grin grin....
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend Food After What She Did? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ordinary girlfriend, well I don't know what I would do to be candid but my wife, because of the love, I might give it to her but furiously and I would nag, that's for sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

….... / With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? / This White Guy Called Me Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.