Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot (338 Views)

‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka / Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot by moseskalu555: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2020

Destiny Amake has turned a year older today and she has blessed her fans with some sultry photos on social media.
She rocked in some hot bikini and shared the revealing all her curvy shape. She has managed to keep her age a secret since it can not be found anywhere on the internet. Sharing the photos she wrote:

+1 ���❤️ A YEAR OF GRATITUDE,
I AUGHT NOT TO BE BUT I AM��
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME� 01.12.20 �

See More photos Here:

https://celebrity-profile.com/destiny-amaka-celebrates-her-birthday-with-bikini-photoshoot/

(1) (Reply)

Age Of Aquarius: Astrological Predictions For A New Century / What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal / Guys Are You A Member Of This Association?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.