Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) (39355 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by ufuosman(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congrats to both family
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by OgaHector: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Slim and beautiful
My spec

Slim girls are the sweetest
You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe
Let me tell you a secret....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
Their preferred position during coitus is sitting on you or the cow girl style
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, wateryand Slippery
may God help you son
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by eedimo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Poeple still no dey fear to marry? I go try next year sha.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
SimSify:
Love is indeed a beautiful thing to those that believe.. Know what you want, believe in it and pray.. it is possible to have a good woman.

More than 8years ago I met this damsel and she said yes to date me.
We were quite young, but we believed in each other and we both worked hard for what we wanted.

8 years after..we are still here..

Join us on 5th Dec as we solidify our union in the presence of God.. To a journey of forever..

You are all invited.
I love slim babes die! My brother, you are very lucky!
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by XullySwt(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
God!!!
You are too bad i swear
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Slim and beautiful
My spec

Slim girls are the sweetest
You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe
Let me tell you a secret....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
Their preferred position during coitus is sitting on you or the cow girl style
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, wateryand Slippery
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Amhappy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulation my Idemili bro @SimSify. God bless your union. Wifey is Lit
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by freshvine(f): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. You must have received several stiff bans for trolling and idiocy which is why more than five years after you are still pained. cheesy Better get a life and move on because i don't even remember any of you jobless nematodes. You are pathetic.

Ignored henceforth.

My sarcastic comment gets this hateful, distasteful and frustrated response. I really hit a nerve!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Chimeluv(f): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congrats to them smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by rachytenny2(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beautiful... l love her stature wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Romangalactic(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Lekwenu'm analysis o....
Hiii drip queen, ave missed u. Slawomir dint add moist 2 d analysis,bt I know u wer tinkin eet & his vivid comment gave u memories embarassed
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Pandora112(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy married life Bro
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by poiZon: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
SimSify:
Be our guest..
Which one be burnt orange again?
That is I should buy orange, burn am, carry come ur wedding?
Una no go cook?

Bros.....
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Emeka71(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:
hope it won't end in tears
No way.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by mariahAngel(f): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Romangalactic:

Hiii drip queen, ave missed u. Slawomir dint add moist 2 d analysis,bt I know u wer tinkin eet & his vivid comment gave u memories embarassed

Roman Ashewo boy! Long time, no stalk.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Emeka71(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Crackhaus, this could be us but you're too stingy angry
I'm here.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by hosemujica: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Annabelle122:
@Hosemujica, comman see your spec��
Ha who be this kwao ?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

That is definitely a man. Always knew that moniker was a man. After years e no fit move on.

Wetin you do them really strong o.
If he cannot move on after all the years then it means there is an emptiness in his life that he fills with online buffoonery.

Yes, I dealt with them well. They must have sense by force.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emeka71:
I'm here.
Can you buy my cream of 8k per bottle? If yes, send me your CV and shoe size grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by TossTos: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
SIMSIFY O
SIMSIFY O
SIMSIFY O

May God bless your union
More money for you to take care of this beautiful woman . He no concern me if you no take care of yourself .
Na wetin we want be this nah
Enjoy your union jareh
I respect you !
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Can you buy my cream of 8k per bottle? If yes, send me your CV and shoe size grin grin grin
cream only 8k?
soap nko?
bed nko?
we never talk cloth o?

I remember p.h one chick told me her recharge card money is 10k and I find my level.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by SweepingBroom(f): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations sir
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
baralatie:

cream only 8k?
soap nko?
bed nko?
we never talk cloth o?

I remember p.h one chick told me her recharge card money is 10k and I find my level.
Facial cleanser is 5,500. Soap na normal na. 3H cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by tnerro1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na this kin girls i Dey like, even after 4 kids, dem go still they look take away and still deeper also wink
If you know, u know wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Raspberri: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations. Happy married life..
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by XXII: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin
It's 'God when' not 'God any how'

grin grin
Howfar Alexa?
I never knew you got that message (What's up) cause I thought I deleted it.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Ezi1993(f): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations,, wishing you a happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by tashanja(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Deliciously looking lepacious bride.
Lucky man - HML.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Kposkila: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga To slap you dey hungry me
Better slap n knock
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Sheriman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why all these teeth?? Have you both went to Dubai to whitening your teeth?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Codedlyon: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:
hope it won't end in tears
hello hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.