Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) (39357 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Alexaonfleek: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2020
embarassed

This one wey people just dey drop wedding pictures anyhow.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by enemyofprogress: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Boat of them no even fine. I pity their unburn childrens
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by enemyofprogress: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
embarassed

This one wey people just dey drop wedding pictures anyhow.
shebi you dey take me do yanga, continue you? Menopause go soon knock on your door

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Vicogrin:
congrats bro. God when.....
Nah pocohantas go be that grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Saig: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:
hope it won't end in tears
Na which kind yeye talk be this sad

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by seguno2: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2020
sunshineV:
this nyansh and my wallet...i don't know which one flat pass

What else does a grey hair groom deserve
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by snoopanddre(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
bitter for wetin ? We see things from different angle
from d angle of lunacy and bitterness propelled by 'inborn envy'. Enemy of positivity modafoka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Drsnives(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Na White hairs I dea see so?

But finally the lady mature oo, she should be in her Early 40s grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Tundethegood: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2020
SimSify:
Love is indeed a beautiful thing to those that believe.. Know what you want, believe in it and pray.. it is possible to have a good woman.

More than 8years ago I met this damsel and she said yes to date me.
We were quite young, but we believed in each other and we both worked hard for what we wanted.

8 years after..we are still here..

Join us on 5th Dec as we solidify our union in the presence of God.. To a journey of forever..

You are all invited.

Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by seanwilliam(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2020
snoopanddre:
from d angle of lunacy and bitterness propelled by 'inborn envy'. Enemy of positivity modafoka.
oboy this english pass me, come down to my level abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Olatlaccon(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2020
sunshineV:
Ya mouth won't kill you o...lol
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2020
This man has got himself a pretty damsel. She's my spec. Slim, fair and OK. HML buh how did u guys keep it for 8years?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Psoul(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:

Enemy of progress. Try to be positive for once in ur life.
I can understand that things have never bn easy for u in this life and you have always bn hitting the rock whenever you try to make any progress.
Nothing good has ever come ur way before.
It is not like that for everyone.
So take you negative energy back to your negative life.
Possess it. It is you possession.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Camelo: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
This guy dont travel down to village which one is of idemili north of Anambra state.Oga what's the name of ur village.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by marsman: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2020
See fine Okoto... Guy you are lucky, make God con bless her with something upstairs.
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Harvesttony(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:

Another Bastard
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Iceyjayz: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Meteng: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2020
sunshineV:
You don see kwarrect squeezable sport nyansh finish, you still dey yarn apata

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by grim33(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2020
grin ... you do have a point. Statistically 50% of marriages do end in tears.

Here they come grin
azawuoba:
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Congrast
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Innobee99(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:
Did urs end in tears?

What a silly talk

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Wishing you guys an awesome married life
Full of joy happiness and children plenty children both in and outside marriage grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by baconline(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2020
If u are inviting the whole of nairaland, bros food no go reach us oh, u need a stadium to host the reception
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by happney65: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
No ass,No boobs,Nothing Nothing.. Issokay
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by ufotty2001: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Am not happy with myself that have not gotten a good girl I will marry to.. I really want to settle down
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:

A madman had to comment.......

Where the facepalm emoji when we need it?

Is your own marriage in tears?
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by roszilman: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2020
cry cry
azawuoba:
tongue
azawuoba:
hmmmm
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2020
SimSify:
Love is indeed a beautiful thing to those that believe.. Know what you want, believe in it and pray.. it is possible to have a good woman.

More than 8years ago I met this damsel and she said yes to date me.
We were quite young, but we believed in each other and we both worked hard for what we wanted.

8 years after..we are still here..

Join us on 5th Dec as we solidify our union in the presence of God.. To a journey of forever..

You are all invited.

Guy!
Guy!!
Guy!!!

Do you know how many youths are on Nairaland?

Have you forgotten the palliatives horde so soon?

Just joking, sha!

Happy married life, Bro.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by Alexaonfleek: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2020
enemyofprogress:
shebi you dey take me do yanga, continue you? Menopause go soon knock on your door
grin
It's 'God when' not 'God any how'
Re: Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) by nautybride: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2020
You look cute together. Happy married life in advance.
Chai, your fiancee slim like pencil with nice contour. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.