Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87559 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Niom(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
They should leave innocent citizens and go after the politicians......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Allah is different from God. Shekau is doing the true work of Allah as instructed by prophet Muhammad. That's why almost all Muslims are sympathetic to the bokoharam course. Forget what the Yoruba Muslims rant here. The true Muslims are bokoharam apologists. I served in the north, I know what I am saying.
You're damn right. Those that condemn Shekau do so only in public but not in private.
I was in the Middle East for a long time and I know their hypocrisy too well. The rich and the elites behave reasonable in public but go back to pray for "forgiveness" in private and do charity as self punishment for behaving that way.

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Powerfly:

If i hear that allahukabar.. E mean say bomb wan detonate.. But if i hear praise the lord, e mean say preaching wan start.

God bless you bro. You are honest

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by IJOBA2: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
Their end is near

Over to you Righteousness89 .. What's your say on this
BE SERIOUS, ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by fdigital(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
there no justification for killing farmers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by FARA4GA: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBse_K8Mju4

Again.... Senators seek the sack of service chiefs..... Blast buhari for sending representatives to go to Borno instead if going by himself

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by KingRamesses: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Their father in aso rock would still give this idiot amnesty or state pardon whatever you call it when been caught an insane minded orangutan

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by LZAA: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Under gej it was down with christianity for these b.astar.ds
Now it's to make here an Islamic state
Strangely enough no one has bothered to ask where these m.orons get their modern weapons
Well wetin concern me
Thanks to the "sophisticated ones" we are now down to this pathetic level all because of their quest for power
Stupid!

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by uptimum123(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
BE SERIOUS, ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID undecided

Oga shut your mouth and face front

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by iamdynamite(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.
because bokoharam started in 2015....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
How did they get the video?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by JAWBONE(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
It keeps ringing in my head that Zarbamari is located 20 kilometers away from Maiduguri. Maiduguri where you have an Army Division, Operation Lafiya Dole Command etc.

That's like a 12-15 minutes drive and these terrorists got away.

Rounding up and killing those farmers must have taken at least an hour.

They were able to carry out that horrific act unchallenged.

It still disturbs me

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by IJOBA2: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
DID YOU GUYS OBSERVE SOMETHING

HELINUES AND HIS GANG DID NOT COMMENT grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Grace001: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Their repented brothers are being feed and clothed by Nigeria government.

E sure for Bokoharam! That’s why nigeria government treat them as VIP

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Dalil8: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Allah is different from God. Shekau is doing the true work of Allah as instructed by prophet Muhammad. That's why almost all Muslims are sympathetic to the bokoharam course. Forget what the Yoruba Muslims rant here. The true Muslims are bokoharam apologists. I served in the north, I know what I am saying.

You're 100% correct.

When i say it they'll think im crazy.

Deep down in their hearts they want Boko-Haram to take these killings to the infidels (Southern Nigeria).

Islam is a Plague upon mankind.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by zeratehk: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
Their end is near

If e talk mek I bend cool
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by JijiNg: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by dahnimoh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by greggng: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Our government will catch them and rehabilitate them while they will kill their victim ...Nigerian government can end this shot if they want to ...

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by IJOBA2: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Oga shut your mouth and face front
HOW COME YOUR FELLOW TAQIYYA GANG MEMBERS NOR COMMENT FOR THIS THREAD grin

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided
this is not the answer to the question...the answer is ...for the first question....na to observe my environment stop want ever I am cultivating and run to a crowded place....while for the second I will continue with my cultivation or join the celebration beer fit flow..something good must have happened for someone to shout praise the lord..let's learn to be security conscious..lifeel is sacred and precious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by harmony75: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
Their end is near

by God's grace Amen �
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by jawalis(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
God pls protect Vihana

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Hugo7(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
And when this same people are captured they are feed and clothed, and called repentance bokoharam members after gruesome killing of innocent people. is Nigerian government promoting terrorism or what?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by orgylover: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
in other words they hate snitches. i swear only me can bring down this whole group

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by globalresource: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.

Omoooo. Hearing Allahu.....I don fly commot bus abeg grin

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by DexterousOne(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided
My viewpoint is not so far off from yours on this subject

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by phorget(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Very true I know a rich Hausa lady who wishes she can be sending money to them

She is so passionate about their course that Everytime we talk we end up quarreling because I insult bokoharam

Nah their type dey sweet to scam.
Give her a link to send the money nah.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kross101(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
This are the same people that idiot is giving amnesty and even planning schooling abroad for.....how we got here, I would never know.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by southsouthking(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
The same shekau who has been killed so many times by our army or Air force.
So says Buratai and Sadiq

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by adecz: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
This country should just
divide so that people who want
to remain in the year 600AD (when
the religion of pees came about)
can remain there & be slaughtering
their brothers like eid el-kabir ram.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by MajohBankz: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
And Garba Sh-ewu said the farmers didn't have license to cultivate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.