Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87585 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by fastlane84: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.

they mean the same thing

sorry in a BUS in northern or southern
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Powerfly(f): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Origin:

You've been hearing it everyday for all call to prayer. It is said perhaps 200 hundred times per day in every mosque in the whole world.

It means God is the Greatest!!!!!.

Just because some bad eggs abuse it to suit their agenda does not validate their actions nor does it demean the sentence.

One thing is certain. Death is assured for everyone. And fear the day when the only thing you can use to bargain is what you have sent forth- YOUR DEEDS.

Sister leave long story.
The question and scenario was 'inside the bus'
Since i was born and now i'm getting old. I have never seen a muslim preaching or praying inside bus.
So if i hear that 'allahukabar' omoh na to shout blood of JESUS oo.
But we all know.. Whenever we hear 'praise the Lord' inside bus.. Na preaching dey follow up..
Leave long story.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Yus2020: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2020
All Apc and Buhari government know is how to killed endsars protesters and attacked Media house+ social media, Boko Haram is their business.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Ezenwa12345(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2020
iamdynamite:
because bokoharam started in 2015....
It doesn't matter when they started, it started around 1998 and was still sponsored by the Islamic elites
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2020
DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY FARMERS THAT HAS BEEN KILLED IN THEIR FARM IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA BY FULANI MILITIA?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by pek(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Islam is the major problem of the world.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Slurity(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2020
WE HAVE BEEN ASKING GOD TO DELIVER US FROM THIS FORCE SINCE AND WE WILL NOT STOP BEGGING FOR MERCY. FORGIVE THE SIN OF OUR LAND OH GOD.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Daum: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2020
When they were attacking Christians and bombing churches, the northerners were not saying anything. In their hearts they were happy that Shekau was doing the work of Allah.

When Ihejirika went out against them, they said he was doing genocide against the north. They were screaming ICC.

We Christian in the south only prayed for God to make them turn against themselves. Oh, they have done that.

Let the north enjoy what they sowed. We have herdsmen and kidnappers to battle down south.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by LadyPortable(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.
In the first scenario, i will quickly jump down from the vehicle because I may not reach my destination
In the second scenario, I will be filled with peace. All i have to do is to relax ,make myself comfortable and welcome the holy spirit for he is peace

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Thelife: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

I repeat you're Ignorant.
The pepetrators are simply evil doers sponsored by some unknown people in order to tarnish Islam. [b]Remember the French Christian who manufacture bomb for the Boko Haram, [/b]who was
arrested. Pls u can investigate privately, and you'll find Christians among them. Killing is prohibited in Islam.

Really? Proof please, you guys are funny,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by seunayantokun(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2020
skydeexie:

Where is the mighty and outspoken Professor Ishaq MURIC of Islam when you desperately need him to talk. What is your stand on this gruesome bloodshed of poor souls?
MURIC is one of their agencies. All birthed to accomplish one thing: unleash Islam on the land by deceits, propagandas, systematic killings and outright wars and the Fulani shall rule over all from the desert to the Atlantic Ocean where Bello said the Qur'an must be placed. Many
Yoruba Muslims also are victims because they do not see the totality of the political Islam the Fulani are wielding They think it's all about being Muslims moderately. The Afonja treatment await them. If they don't quickly turn around to their own normal Islam they should be prepared to be buried in history.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by ToneroInc: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.

Only if you understand. This is deep!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by favor914: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.
Be careful with your words, let DSS not come & carry you, what you cannot say in public, do not come & say on the internet & feel you are shielded? That your accusation against the Federal Government is dangerous? They should kill the number 1 leader of Boko Haram is Aso Rock? You want to be made a scapegoat?

Very surprised blind moderators are allowing inflammatory words like this against the state, all in the name of freedom of speech?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2020
And the military spokesmen keep saying they should report any suspicious movement. How can they report if the safety of their lives and that of their kinsmen cannot be guaranteed by the government.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kilonshele101(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2020
katyamizotta:

"Kill order" exists in Judaism, not in Christianity. Perhaps the old and new books should be seperated undecided
The bible makes it clear that not all the Church "follow Christ".
There should be a difference between "professing christian" and "acting christian"

why confusing yourself.

which one is the old book? you mean the first testament? who asked you to do away with the old testament? coz it's clearly not Jesus.

besides you people carry it to church every time, refer to it whenever it suit your selfish need and call it old when it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by shugabasbn: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Stupid man. Do u think God will be happy with u?

If those people also have guns did u slowpoke think u can defeat them?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2020
sinkhole:
Thank you my brother, for this question.
If somebody shouts "praise thy Lord" in a bus, I will either answer him "Alleluia", being a Christian myself or look at him somehow and say in my mind, "these pastors are here again!".
But if I hear "Allahu Akbar" in a bus, my brother, na to pick raise o, I will run comot for the bus they continue running, as I know wan die now cheesy

Even Muslims will try running at the sudden scream of Allahu Akbar. That's the insult they have brought to Allah name.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

You are right sir. Reminds me of the movie "Final Score" where David Baptista asked the security guy to clear a portion of the field where a bomb was about to go off. He was screaming and telling everybody to leave the place but they ignored him. Not until he shouted, Allah Akubarr!!! Come and see stampede! grin

Even Muslims are not comfortable with sudden scream of Allahu Akbar. That's how far they insults God.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Fmghewzy(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

The world hate or u guys are envy of Islam. Let me tell u, there is nothing u Christians can do to Islam no matter how hard u try, and no matter your propaganda

Alaye the world hate Islam,better look for a way of redeeming the face of your religion.
Muslims are one of the most hated people on hate,if you don't know ask anyone who live in European countries.
Or carry your terrorist beards to any airport,and watch how they scrutinize the hell out of you.

Do something to save the face of you religion,stop being a terrorists sympathizer.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Whoube99(f): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=kilonshele101 post=96633734]

I do hear both every day in my street and I'm still alive today , so, why should hearing any in the bus send a shiver down my spine.

I already told you that suddenly hearing any of the two or even both at the moment when I'm enjoying my peace and trying to figure out how go by my day would meet the same amount of frustration and anger in me that might propel me to slap the noise maker if permitted

I don't know what type of Hollywood answer you're aiming to get. [/quote

I love your reasoning my gee!
Don't mind all these useless fanatics on both divides everywhere.
You see, I've always been asking this very simple question which is, if the rate at which Nigerians on both religious templates have been displaying their idiosyncrasy cum religiosity is a true reflection of their Godliness, why is the rate of crime rapidly on the increase in the Country Or is it me & you that commit these crimes
Terrorists will killed while shouting their perceived God's name.
Pastors will scammed, while shouting the God's name.
Una mumu never DO

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by owo288: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Very wicked soul, because the people arrest your member handover to soldier make you do this shekau, when i would have blame you if not for our not active presido that make you (shekau) and him controlling nigeria.
for your mouth more still coming from you people, I think the army chief need to step down and allow that type of chad soldiers. Why then no go direct to there base in the bush!
so shekau as i never eat anything ( it no go better for you and your member, useless and satanic people covered with human flesh )
Our Allah wey we dey serve not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by donnie(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2020
J111333:
Their god didn't forgive the farmers but he couldn't carry ordinary AK47 to do the killing himself.

What a coward of a god.

At least they are not as stupid as Christians. They know who they are and what they want. Christians just wan to good life and to live like the West. Don't worry y'all will soon wake up.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by NiceMen: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

It is Chad... not Niger ooo... na Chadian army and yes, that ambush on bokoharam disgraced Nigerian military that saw Buratai disguising to be at the war front ... prior to that, I already knew that killing them is as simple as ABC but because Northern elites are accomplice, they have allowed this to go on unabetted because they are making money from the death of thousands...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Unbreakable007: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Wetin consign me....

I no dey even eat onions frm day one.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by MadamExcellency: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2020
andyanders:
A demon and satan- both for islam. Their god orders them to kill. They are the main problem of the universe.

It's not true, Most Muslims, I mean majority are very good people.

Many will even give up their rights to defend justice.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2020
and the president has saidchiefs will remain in because he is satified
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Drone95(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Ok if that should be the case, anyone suspected to be bhokoharam should be killed ASAP, arresting these bad guys is causing more harm. Our service chief also have skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Creeza(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
walkingshadow911:

he actually told them that when he died, he doesnt really know if he is going to heaven or hell. they don't understand cos they ve been jazzed. and they will say (s.a.w) at the mentioned of his name. what a religion that brought destruction, tears and sorrow to the world.
Thank you. They should keep fooling themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by bnbash(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2020
That is not true my friend. You cant say a 'true Muslim'
EdoFirstBorn:

Very true I know a rich Hausa lady who wishes she can be sending money to them

She is so passionate about their course that Everytime we talk we end up quarreling because I insult bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2020
bnbash:
That is not true my friend. You cant say a 'true Muslim'

You are so wrong
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by bnbash(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Please educate me who is a true Muslim?
EdoFirstBorn:

You are so wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.