Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87542 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by skydeexie(m): 1:07am On Dec 02, 2020
scopusng:
Who is this Allah?

Very good question that deserves an HONEST answer. Over to the die-hard religionists. Give us an answer!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by skydeexie(m): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2020
simplesearch:
Very foolish and senseless reason to kill innocent souls. If they didn't start the senseless jihad affiliated terrorism and killings would anyone have had reason(s) to snitch on them. If this guys were Christian's they would all have being torn in pieces with criticism and every Christian leader would have taken a stand against them. But this conspiracy of silence seems to be giving them more courage to press on. If some prominent and well respected fellow among them can openly denounce their activities and others follow suit, they'll be left with no valid excuse as to why they should continue on this their satan induced mission. And with all of this senseless killings they still believe they are doing God service and on their way to heaven, what a delusion and unmitigated self deceit!

Where is the mighty and outspoken Professor Ishaq MURIC of Islam when you desperately need him to talk. What is your stand on this gruesome bloodshed of poor souls?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by mikemiyaki: 1:31am On Dec 02, 2020
But the arrested person will not be killed by the military. He will be rehabilitated, pampered, empowered and returned bacjk to you. You should not have killed the farmers because of this!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kilonshele101(m): 1:38am On Dec 02, 2020
ifko:

Mr atheist pointing accusing fingers to God can't help u..Jesus is d way, the truth and life.

Are you excepting me to argue with you on that?? what's the point ?

anyway, don't deflect, all I'm saying is that you people shouldn't be polluting everywhere with your hypocrisy.. you Christians are not different from your Muslim and Jewish brothers. you all are bloody murders. even the Bible you people carry around gave more kill order than the Qur'an.

and you're not ashamed of throwing insults to your Muslim brothers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by katyamizotta: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2020
kilonshele101:

Mr man STFU. all religions are the same, same mental slavery. all religions have their fair share of evil. including your poorly invented religion you called Christianity.

we still saw a thread today where a child was terribly abused all because a pastor said she's a witch
millions of women were killed by churches in past after being accused of being a witch.

Christianity also claimed a lot of innocent lives in the past, even the first person that translated the Bible into English was burnt alive by the church.

and you are here pointing fingers. bloody hypocrite pot calling kettle black

what do you have to say to all the 'kill order' in your Bible ? undecided

"Kill order" exists in Judaism, not in Christianity. Perhaps the old and new books should be seperated undecided
The bible makes it clear that not all the Church "follow Christ".
There should be a difference between "professing christian" and "acting christian"

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by PervertProphet: 2:17am On Dec 02, 2020
uptimum123:

Gibberish
Nothing gibberish about the facts he stated unless I doubt you even know the meaning of the word you used.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Beey:
I thought someone said that the farmers were killed for taking the land.Confused fools parading as politicians. Had your president spoken or he’s still mute? These are the enablers of Boko Haram. We have the same problem of terrorism in Kenya but never at any time did Uhuru Kenyatta stay quiet after an Alshabaab attack.
You just so mature and sensible in every of yuh comments Ms Beey..

I admire yuh kind from afar..

Bless up!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Godson32(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.
'Praise thy Lord' comes in peace and good news. Allahu Akubar, i dont know the meaning but in most times result to war, violent, persecution.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Zabarmari Massacre In A New Video

Source: https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-zabarmari-massacre-in-a-new-video/

There is definitely something in the Quran and Hadith backing these guys. Such doctrines don't just spring out of nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by PropertyBuying(f): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Why do this people keep doing this?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by falopey: 2:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Point of correction, my son will not Blaspheme against Jesus or Muhammad because he is learned to respect people he know and strangers.
Secondly, killing is prohibited in my religion, so I will not kill him. So what? Hatred and misconception of religion is implanted in your heart. No amount of explanation will make u understand, because u have been thought to hate Islam from childhood.

Ignorant Muslim that does not even understand his own religion you are. Killing is prohibited in your religion? Really? What does Muhammed command you to do to an apostate? Ignorant Muslim lying with all his mouth

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by eagleu: 2:59am On Dec 02, 2020
After due consultation with the presidency and Liar Mohammed, BH now issues a statement.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Jabioro: 3:01am On Dec 02, 2020
When you're walking with head offside down these are the kinds reasons you get
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by humilitypays(m): 3:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

I repeat you're Ignorant.
The pepetrators are simply evil doers sponsored by some unknown people in order to tarnish Islam. Remember the French Christian who manufacture bomb for the Boko Haram, who was
arrested. Pls u can investigate privately, and you'll find Christians among them. Killing is prohibited in Islam.
Loveurneighbour:
Why are the Christians on Nairaland always say hateful things about Islam&Muslims?

Nobody is saying hateful things about Islam. It is the action of so many Muslims all over the world that is making the world to dislike Islam. Why always Islam We have Hindu, Buddha, Christians, etc, why always Islam

Let me tell you why the whole world dislike Islam and why John's crime is not attributed to Christianity but Jafaru's crime is attributed to Islam.

If for instance, whenever John in Canada, James in Russia, Peter in Australia, Samson in Nigeria, Albert in Mexico, Stamford in USA, Williams in Italy, etc kill someone, they claim that they did it for Jesus Christ and shout "praise the Lord" and then come out to say they killed for Jesus, and give reasons in the Bible to backup their actions, and then again to support their ways, whenever a non Christian draws an image of Jesus in one country, one Clifford goes and kill that person that drew the image, and then all the Christians in so many Christian countries come outin hundreds and millions to match against the drawing of Jesus, calling for death to anybody that does that.

How do you think the whole world will see Christians and Christianity

Let me tell you something you don't know, all humans have an atom of violence in them which requires some atom of belief or mass support and brainwashing for the violent side of every human to be unleashed.

Another thing is this, some humans are more brutal and heartless than others, there are brutal and mean people in all religion, they only need a push in the form of religious teachings, doctrines and beliefs to unleash their inhumane side, and Islam encourages such teachings that forbids tolerance. Pure Islamic teachings and doctrines encourages cruelty against unbelievers of Islam, it does not encourage Muslims to be merciful and loving.

Islam lack the spread of love among humans, it rather spreads war, hatred and fights.

Islamic doctrines are harsh, no room for mercy, no room for forgiveness, no room for love. They only have room for charity to the poor but no room for general love, care and forgiveness.

Love and forgiveness are lacking in Islam.

Love makes Christianity different from other religions. Christ preaches love and forgiveness, Islam preaches death for sin and unbelief.

Christians don't kill or go protesting and chanting war when any non Christian insult Jesus Christ or Christianity, they will only pity you because they know that you are incurring the wrath of God. They believe God is all powerful and almighty enough to defend His name and fight any battle without any human helping Him.

If Muslims learn to forgive, learn to love and not condemn and issue direct reward, and also learn to leave the battle for their Allah, then there won't be any religious terrorist group using Islamic doctrines to back up their attrocities.

Islam need a global overhaul to make it come to terms with modern life. Muslims cannot continue to practice old, outdated doctrines of death and bloodshed practiced in the mediaeval age today, it will clash with civilisation.

Gone are the days of arrows and bows, we are now in the age of technology innovation and wealth creation for all, looking for ways to solve our numerous human problems using our God given wisdom not using ancient barbaric religious doctrines to cause more havoc on earth.

Religion should be an opium for the people, a solace, a pillar that brings love, strength and solve our human problems that are beyond our understanding not to be used to cause harm and destruction all over the world.

Religious war should be spiritual not physical. Religion has to do with spiritual not physical. If Islam embraces spiritual side of their religion, then Muslims cannot be carrying out protest in numbers calling for the killings or death of someone that drew Mohammed cartoon. They should rather go to their Mosques and pray for Allah to kill the person or reveal His might to the person if they believe in the power of Allah.

You Muslims really need to think; why always Islam

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Goldp5988(f): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Now I know why Buhari released those in the prison all in the name of they have repented and if I may ask, were are they?
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by iomoge2(f): 3:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Your brother Buhari is currently on the throne so you can say and do as you please

Even if you are captured, he will still feed, cloth and set you free

Let the Chad army set in, let me see if you will not surrender

If only we have a president like this undecided you go fit dey yarn this rubbish

Chad Army ke
They have been bought
If you know anyone from chad ask them
Or find out why your government is doing everything to please the people of Chad and Niger
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Beey(f): 3:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You just so mature and sensible in every of yuh comments Ms Beey..

I admire yuh kind from afar..

Bless up!
You are too kind. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by zinizta: 3:33am On Dec 02, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Nairaland Islam section is watching you - be guided

Islam the religion of war.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by badman007(m): 3:48am On Dec 02, 2020
HeadShot:

Are you shocked?...

They all fight for Allah...

Including Buhari.. Hisbah and the rest...

If you doubt me.. draw a picture of Muhammad and see them turn to Boko Haram

Most stupid thing I’ve ever seen in my life... apprentice of Killer Usman Dan Fodio, Almajiri Republic
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by dederocs(m): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2020
bokoharam you are cowards, servants of devil, satan.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by chachanga: 4:26am On Dec 02, 2020
uptimum123:

Gibberish
Stfu terrorist

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Boko Haram accused the farmers of arresting one of its members and handing him to the Nigerian military.

Which Nigeria useless military will release back to then soon
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Proffdada: 5:17am On Dec 02, 2020
kilonshele101:

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided
You can see your ideology, you end up being the terrorist. grin
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nairalandwizerd(m): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2020
kilonshele101:

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided
you are not sincere, you are a problem to Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by blaqoracle: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.
if you like, wail all your life , Igbo man can never become the president.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.

You are right sir. Reminds me of the movie "Final Score" where David Baptista asked the security guy to clear a portion of the field where a bomb was about to go off. He was screaming and telling everybody to leave the place but they ignored him. Not until he shouted, Allah Akubarr!!! Come and see stampede! grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by bro4u: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

That's how one Herbephe1 was just defending rubbish on a thread earlier thinking I would fall for such deceit. The world is tired of Islam!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Slymontee: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2020
The funny thing is that the military will still release their brother even with some cash and scholarship.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Brushstrokes20: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2020
If GARBAGE shehu can justify the mass murder,
Why can't Shekau?...

The dullard is Nigeria's worst DISASTER!
Bloodthirsty govt of self serving thieves and sadistic scums!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by sinkhole: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Thank you my brother, for this question.
If somebody shouts "praise thy Lord" in a bus, I will either answer him "Alleluia", being a Christian myself or look at him somehow and say in my mind, "these pastors are here again!".
But if I hear "Allahu Akbar" in a bus, my brother, na to pick raise o, I will run comot for the bus they continue running, as I know wan die now cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.