Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87578 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2020
bnbash:
Please educate me who is a true Muslim?
A believer
One who identifies the one true God and believes in him
One who cares for.his brother hates sin and prays for the unbelievers
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by econome(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2020
You can do whatever to #endSARS protesters and sponsors

but what you do to so-called repentant Boko Haram is pamper them for killing innocent souls.

Kontunu..
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by shadeyinka(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Zabarmari Massacre In A New Video

“You think you can nab our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace,” a masked commander of the group asked in the video.

“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother, ” he asked rhetorically.

Source: https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-zabarmari-massacre-in-a-new-video/
AntiChristian:
Above for your attention please!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by jojothaiv(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
DID YOU GUYS OBSERVE SOMETHING

HELINUES AND HIS GANG DID NOT COMMENT grin
REASONS:

1. It's a fake news.

2. Boko Haram is a hoax created by PDP.

3. The farmers were not objective enough they ought to have use their cutlasses and hoes against them that is if the news was true.

4. The enemies are hired miscreants and hoodlums from the just concluded #ENDSARS protests.

5. Buhari has defeated all of them.

6. We will await a verified and independent source before we comments.

In the words of a compatriot here 'Gentlemen, we rise'

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by shedy09: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2020
[i][/i] the Nation is in mess. God help Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2020
I just wonder what really motivates these people.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Coronavirus1: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.
Well said very correct
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by DennisEche(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2020
teeboy100:
it pain me when these people bkh mention Allah or Islam
it pain me a lot, and what Christians says about Islam
THAT IS WHAT IT IS BRO, THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTION OF THE MENTIONED
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
Why are the Christians on Nairaland always say hateful things about Islam&Muslims?
It's very annoying!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2020
walkingshadow911:

the world hate ur religion of piss and you already knows why .
So did the Bible told you to refer other's religion by that name?
Woaw!!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by bnbash(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2020
So i am yet not clear on how the so called true Muslim is tagged a Boko Haram apologetic. A true Muslim believes in Justice to all human and even Animals. It is unIslamic for any muslim to support wrong doing by any means and by whosoever (muslim or not). Boko Haram killings is unacceptable and every true Muslim condemns it.
EdoFirstBorn:

A believer
One who identifies the one true God and believes in him
One who cares for.his brother hates sin and prays for the unbelievers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Boko Haram are not Muslims!! Open your eyes and cleanse your mind that's just filled with hatred.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2020
teeboy100:
it pain me when these people bkh mention Allah or Islam
it pain me a lot, and what Christians says about Islam
Me too, very heartbroken!!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by NobleRace: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
Why are the Christians on Nairaland always say hateful things about Islam&Muslims?

They're not saying hateful things. Just telling the truth about Islam and Muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Lavisha:

I've read worse things..
Imagine the effontery BH have to be talking like this?!
Yet nobody will do shitt about it.

So, if the terrorists can talk, then the masses will talk too.
Or you expect the Christians to start praising the basterrds for all those atrocious crimes committed in the name of Allah?!

Imagine a Nigeria without Islam, over 200k will still be alive and other 2m will live peacefully in there homes.

The thing is, the islamized FG is benefitting from these killings..
Then focus on 'em Boko Haram not on every Muslim and Islamic at a whole..
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farid24224(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2020
daddio:

So ALLAH is this wicked!?

Mohammed Abd-Allah (a wicked prophet)

Allah his father (a wicked god)

Buhari (a wicked president)

These guys are bloodsuckers
Hah! May Allah forgive you.... See as you are abusing.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by DennisEche(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2020
blaqoracle:
if you like, wail all your life , Igbo man can never become the president.
YOU MUMU SHA, WE TALKING ABOUT LIVES YOU TALKING PRESIDENCY. TO HELL WITH YOUR PRESIDENT, YOUR PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD MORE PRESIDENTS THAN OTHER REGION WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE ACHIEVED, ASIDE TERRORISTS,POVERTY,BANDITSTRY,HUNGER AND ALMAJARIS.
OGUN KILL NNA
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Dumte(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2020
You see, our leaders also contribute to these unending insurgent attacks. How can someone, prove to me that a country whose leader is a retired army general, coupled with military survellance and world with fast growing level of technology can not put an end to this killing in atmost 2weeks? It is very possible. First, if the army wants this to end, why can't they trace the telephone line from which these boko haram communicate from? If it is through internet, i tell you from my professional point of view that there is an IP address designated to any device carrying information over the internet. They can trace them and know there hide out. Again what is the use of drone in time like this if they'll claim that human cannot enter where they are hiding? Nigeria is a failed system. I stand for #revolutionnow

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by falebe: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Bro you don’t know what you are saying, All Muslim are reading the same book call Al Quran, yoruba Muslim and house Muslim mode of worship is the same, the only thing I want you to believe is all this killings are been sponsored by some political leaders in the beginning but letter get out of hand, even those that started it can’t control it any more and now they have different factions.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by iamdynamite(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=phorget post=96636726]

We voted out Jonathan because Buhari promised to end the insurgence. Come and watch us vote him and his evil party out come 2023.[/quote9]no matter who is ruling , boko haram can't be wiped away like that...so far iSIS is still making waves in the middle east and remember BH have moles in the army....no matter who you vote BH no fit go like that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by daddio(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Farid24224:

Hah! May Allah forgive you.... See as you are abusing.

I'll prefer God to Allah.

Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Farki: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2020
skydeexie:

Where is the mighty and outspoken Professor Ishaq MURIC of Islam when you desperately need him to talk. What is your stand on this gruesome bloodshed of poor souls?

He only talks when the Islamisation agenda is being threatened.
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Fvck nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by hayzed1090: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Lavisha:

I've read worse things..
Imagine the effontery BH have to be talking like this?!
Yet nobody will do shitt about it.

So, if the terrorists can talk, then the masses will talk too.
Or you expect the Christians to start praising the basterrds for all those atrocious crimes committed in the name of Allah?!

Imagine a Nigeria without Islam, over 200k will still be alive and other 2m will live peacefully in there homes.

The thing is, the islamized FG is benefitting from these killings..

Why are you guys so dumb cos of hatred . The so called boko haram has killed more muslims than Christian , bombed more mosques than church , their actions are adversely affecting islam than christianity. So , How on earth will a real lover of islam be sympathetic to boko haram course ? As a matter of fact , it's more logical to assume that the actions of boko haram are been sponsored by Christians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Sleekfingers: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Nigeria is on the verge of becoming syria, yemen, afghanistan.......but we in the south thinks it is the north problem......boko haram will cripple the north......most of the people in the north will move to the south for safety.......boko haram will start attacking the south.........we are just playing with fire.........nigeria need to seek for help now. Before it is too late......
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Heineken(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by JordanMichael(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
matasinc:
Video or ADONBLIVEIT
Deputy Thomas grin
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by chuzfridam: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Zabarmari Massacre In A New Video

Source: https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-zabarmari-massacre-in-a-new-video/

And mr clearance officer GARBA SHEHU said the farmers didn't get cleared by the army, how did the army get to receive the BH member they handed over if not because they (army) are aware the farmers are working there?

Hmmmm���
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Realday: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.

When I hear "Allah Akbar",I would've known that something great has happened to such a person and when I hear "Praise thy Lord",I would've known that such a person wants to preach or pray for us. Nothing more!
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by jacoik(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.
you said you want to ask one question, now you have asked three. which one do I answtnow and how am I sure that you are the person that ask the question in the first place
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by jacoik(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.
hate speech!!! where is lie Mohamed
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by jacoik(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Very true I know a rich Hausa lady who wishes she can be sending money to them

She is so passionate about their course that Everytime we talk we end up quarreling because I insult bokoharam
like seriously? why not divide this corntree make everybody be

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.