Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications (6394 Views)

Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / She Lied Been A Virgin Rather She Had “vaginal Atresia”, Man Cancel Wedding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Kingluqman(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Silicon Puna grin
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Openbusiness: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Haha true. I myself find camel toes embarassing n not very classy undecided
from a man's perspective, they are quite very sexy and attractive, a huge turn on, BUT you're right about it not being very classy IF a woman be showing it off outdoors. She definitely will be getting a lot of attention, sexual attention. But that's exactly what some women want. I prefer it as an indoor thing around your partner, not outdoors for every Emeka, Abdullah and Damola.
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by chibuike57183: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2020
oh lord, what kind of marine spirit is this.
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Fmghewzy(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Denique:
Who are those bashing the foreign geh?!

Foreign girls or nothing

They are so natural!

No mind them,foreign girls Ko!,mtcheew.

How would you leave a fresh brown skin girl for pale looking babe.
Black girls are the best,next latinas,the rest fuvk off!!
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Traininghub(f): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2020
She should please remover the Magdalene from her name! In fact, the Mary as well and get a new name.
It's fine if for some reason you decide to alter some part or parts of your body, could be for health reasons or another, but to alter almost all of all of your entirety is nonsensical!
Anyways, its men pleasers who mostly do these.
If you haven't registered for my class, you're wrong!
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
SMH
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
from a man's perspective, [b]they are quite very sexy and attractive, a huge turn on, [/b]BUT you're right about it not being very classy IF a woman be showing it off outdoors. She definitely will be getting a lot of attention, sexual attention. But that's exactly what some women want. I prefer it as an indoor thing around your partner, not outdoors for every Emeka, Abdullah and Damola.

You have a very poor and dead taste if this looks attractive and sexy to you. Mtcheeewww...
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Mayng01(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Show us the picture or we termed it as fake news
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Karleb(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:

You have a very poor and dead taste if this looks attractive and sexy to you. Mtcheeewww...

Who are you to decide what a man's taste should be?
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Karleb:

Who are you to decide what a man's taste should be?

I see you're also attracted to it
Enjoy!!!
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Karleb(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:

I see you're also attracted to it
Enjoy!!!

You might as well jump into a well with the way you keep jumping into conclusions.
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Openbusiness: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:

You have a very poor and dead comprehension if you can't comprehend a simple comment properly. Did I say HER camel toes are attractive? I said, camel toes are attractive, natural camel toes not this her rubbish fake type that is surgically enhanced or made.

And I stand by my word 100%, as a man and from a man's perspective, camel toes are totally attractive and sexy, and a big sexual turn on. BUT I wouldn't want my woman showing off her camel toes in public, for me it should be indoors only with your partner, not outdoors. I don't find it CLASSY for a woman showing off camel toes in public; and it will definitely attract the wrong kind of sexual attention to her. That was what my previous comment was about. Read properly next time.

Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by PharaohMusa: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2020
grin

To me it's quite obvious some persons, doesn't appreciate the gift of life, so they resolve to experiment with her body......
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Karleb:

You might as well jump into a well with the way you keep jumping into conclusions.

What's eating you up? Besides I don't remember mentioning you.

Just stay of my mentions. Not by force to relate.

Buzz off!
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by EmmySparky(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
from a man's perspective, they are quite very sexy and attractive, a huge turn on, BUT you're right about it not being very classy IF a woman be showing it off outdoors. She definitely will be getting a lot of attention, sexual attention. But that's exactly what some women want. I prefer it as an indoor thing around your partner, not outdoors for every Emeka, Abdullah and Damola.
Mr man what did I do wrong...why na Emeka u first mention...
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Mrscarter(f): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

Hahaha. Yeah isn't something they should be poking in people's faces up the street for every stranger to see.
It's the world these days tho.
I hate to see what level sexual promiscuity is at in public n accepted as normal in another ten, twenty or so years undecided
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Openbusiness: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Hahaha. Yeah isn't something they should be poking in people's faces up the street for every stranger to see.
It's the world these days tho.
I hate to see what level sexual promiscuity is at in public n accepted as normal in another ten, twenty or so years undecided
With the way things already are now as per societal consciousness of morality, in the next say 20 years or so, I won't be surprised if sex in public becomes legal and things like pedophilia becomes legal outrightly or age of consent is reduced to maybe 14 or 15. I won't be surprised! Because it seems like humanity keeps heading towards total sexual deviant behavior.
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Goldp5988(f): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
As if it's not enough that they have:

Fake hair
Fake lashes
Fake nails
Fake boobs
Fake ass
Fake personality
Fake curves
Fake skin

Now they have added fake coochie to the list... The female gender needs special deliverance. Their level of personal insecurity is almost infinite. These bobs and vagene pipu no go kee person. What exactly is wrong with the female gender for God's sakes
[img]https://media1./images/fd34c04f1265fd9855fa0fb323253fa6/tenor.gif?itemid=4883514[/img]

I like that part you said " special deliverance "
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by stoneaustin(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
As if it's not enough that they have:

Fake hair
Fake lashes
Fake nails
Fake boobs
Fake ass
Fake personality
Fake curves
Fake skin

Now they have added fake coochie to the list... The female gender needs special deliverance. Their level of personal insecurity is almost infinite. These bobs and vagene pipu no go kee person. What exactly is wrong with the female gender for God's sakes
[img]https://media1./images/fd34c04f1265fd9855fa0fb323253fa6/tenor.gif?itemid=4883514[/img]

And guys live a fake life in order to meet up!
Life, a funny place to be!
Re: Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications by Mrscarter(f): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
With the way things already are now as per societal consciousness of morality, in the next say 20 years or so, I won't be surprised if sex in public becomes legal and things like pedophilia becomes legal outrightly or age of consent is reduced to maybe 14 or 15. I won't be surprised! Because it seems like humanity keeps heading towards total sexual deviant behavior.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me.
Look how much things have changed in the last twenty years already.
It's sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best / Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office / See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.