Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization (13962 Views)

Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Europe & Americas Stole And Denied Africa’s Civilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by TAO11(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
samuk:
[s]This one is still citing 2010 fabrications on the origin of the mythical Oduduwa when books from 1800s have always linked him to the middle east.

It's like Tao writing book full of lies today and forcing everyone to accept it even though there are hundreds of books written over 100 years saying the mythical Oduduwa was from the middle east.[/s]

samuk:
[s]This one is still citing 2010 fabrications on the origin of the mythical Oduduwa when books from 1800s have always linked him to the middle east.

It's like Tao writing book full of lies today and forcing everyone to accept it even though there are hundreds of books written over 100 years saying the mythical Oduduwa was from the Middle East.[/s]
Notice how nobody takes you serious ?? cheesy Yes that’s my handiwork. Iss awa work oo grin cheesy
————————
Anyways, like I already pointed out, the Midlle-East roots stories did not originate indigenously — it originated from far away Hausaland in the early 1800s. grin

Moreover, there is not a single historical account of indigenous nature ab-initio which contradicts the authoritative material I had cited — not one.

Having said that, the peer-reviewed material which I cited did in fact also cite earlier references as well as you should have plainly seen already. cheesy

In any case, the relative dates in this context actually do not make even an atom of difference to the substance of the respective accounts as I have already hinted, and for the following reasons:

There is not one single historical account of indigenous nature ab-initio which ascribes a Middle-East roots to Oduduwa — not one.

I challenge you to name me one. Let me disgrace someone’s child today. grin

Moreover, your similarly low-IQ brother had requested specifically to see the indigenous historical account I was adducing.

And guess what! He received the indigenous ab-initio historical account. grin
—————————

Having debunked that: Is there any reason why I haven’t gotten any Bini dullard who is bold enough to answer my simple question?

Who are these men?: Eweka I, Uwuakhuahen, Henmihen, Ewedo, Oguola, Edoni, Udagbedo, Ohen, Egbeka, Orobiru, Uwaifiokun, Ewuare I, and many more.

Are they truly Benin cartoon/anime characters, santa-clauses, and spaghetti-monsters as some Binis have been suggesting?? grin

I am already leaning in that direction. I need a bold Bini liar to change my mind. grin
—————————

Oh lest I forget to ask, did you get the memo that your posterboy, @tollyboy has already been exposed as an impostor ?? cheesy

Yes he has. cheesy He couldn’t translate two basic Ijebu words, let alone tell their difference.

And neither could any of his alleged Ijebu family member do. Haha cheesy Wonderdul!

Cc: DenreleDave, ABULARdotCom, Balogunodua, babtoundey, gomojam, scholes0, LegendHero, macof, Ideadoctor, pazienza, Obalatule, Newton85, SaintBeehot, reallest, Ofunwa111

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by valirex: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
samuk:

Let psychoanalys the mentality of the average Yoruba and Benin to determine who behave like a slave.

The Yoruba here on nairaland will always agree with anything Tao writes, no matter how obvious the lies and no matter what their own education taught them. They will even praise her to high heavens for such lies.

Example: The average Yoruba were taught that their mythical Oduduwa came from the middle east (Saudi Arabia or Egypt). Hundreds of books were written about these since 1800s and the current Ooni recently linked Oduduwa to Egypt but as soon as Tao quoted a 2010 book, none of them will come out to challenge her because the average Yoruba don't have independent of taught, they have herd mentality. They are like ships that can easily be lead to the slaughter house.

This is the reason slavery thrived in the west during the era of slavery and there were hardly any Benin that was taken into slavery.

Benin person is always ready to demand further explanation or proof from a fellow Benin person on anything he/she is not convinced on. The only challenge Tao had was from an Ijebu guy maybe because the Ijebus are reluctant Yorubas.

Ijebus are wiser than the Yoruba people, don't forget that Obasanjo is an Ijebu man. Without the Ijebu people the Yoruba people are nothing.

Are you also forgetting that another set of Yorubas claim Oduduwa came from the sky with a chain hence they gave him the name Oduduwa ateworon grin

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by adadike(f): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

Okija people migrated from Ogidi in Idemmili north who are neighbors to Onicha. Ogidi is believed to be a western Igbo migrants but this angle is debatable.

Where are you from ?
neighbouring town ihiala
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by samuk: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2020
IDENNAA:

So, Bini people founded Asaba and Onicha
..lmao. If you like send Ambassador to moon but you can't grow taller than you are. Asaba and Onicha has absolutely nothing in common with you Bini. Not in culture, in looks, in language or any danm thing. These places even the inferior Ikwerre are traditionally Igbo in all ramifications. You are a Yoruba sub tribe!

History of Onitsha by Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Genealogy and Nativity

"Thus, in tracing my paternal lineage, I could say that both parents of my father are direct descendants of Eze Chima. As for me, I can trace my paternal ancestry in this wise: I am the first son of Chukwuemeka, who was the third child and first son of Azikiwe, who was the second son of Molokwu, who was the third son of Ozomaocha, who was the second son of Inosi Onira, who was the fourth son of Dei, the second son of Eze Chima, the founder of Onitsha." SOURCE - Nnamdi A zikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" p4 "I can trace my maternal ancestry thus: I am the first son of Nwanonaku Rachel Chinwe Ogbenyeanu (Aghadiuno)Azikiwe, who was third daughter of Aghadiuno Ajie, the fifth son of Onowu Agbani, first daughter of Obi Udokwu, the son who descended from five Kings of Onitsha. Five of these rulers of Onitsha were direct lineal descendants of Eze Chima, who led his warrior adventurers when they left Benin to establish the Onitsha city state in about 1748 AD." SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" p5 "One day I asked her (grandmother) the meaning of the word 'Onitsha'. She explained that it had historical significance. The terminology meant one who despised another. It is a contraction of two words, Onini to despise, and Ncha meaning others. So that the two words when joined together mean one who despises others. Then I asked her why we despised others. She patted me on the back and told me that it was due to our aristocratic background and tradition. I insisted that she should explain to me the basis of this supercilious social attitude. She told me that we despised others because we descended from the Royal House of Benin and so regarded ourselves as the superiors of other tribes who had no royal blood in their veins....." "I continued to belabor my grandmother to tell me more of the history and origins of the Onitsha people. She narrated that many many years ago, there lived at Idu (Benin) a great Oba who had many children. Due to a power struggle regarding the right of precedence among princes of the blood and other altercations, there was a civil war in Benin. One day, the supporters of one of the princes insulted and assaulted Queen Asije, the mother of of the Oba of Benin, who was accused of having trespassed on their farmland. Enraged at this evidence of indiscipline and lawlessness, the Oba ordered his war chief and brother, Gbunwala Asije to apprehend and punish the insurgents. In the attempt to penalise them, Chima, the ultimate founder of the Onitsha city-state, a prince of the blood in his own right, led the recalcitrants against his Uncle, Gbunwala[b]. This intensified the civil war which rent the kingdom of Benin in two and led to the founding of Onitsha Ado N'Idu[/b]....... ..." "As the great trek from Benin progressed, some did not have the stout heart of the pioneer-warrior, and decided to settle at different places, known today as Onitsha -Ugbo, Onitsha-Olona, Onitsha-Mili, Obior, Issele Ukwu, Ossomari, Aboh, etc..." SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity"
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by valirex: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
samuk:

"Thus, in tracing my paternal lineage, I could say that both parents of my father are direct descendants of Eze Chima. As for me, I can trace my paternal ancestry in this wise: I am the first son of Chukwuemeka, who was the third child and first son of Azikiwe, who was the second son of Molokwu, who was the third son of Ozomaocha, who was the second son of Inosi Onira, who was the fourth son of Dei, the second son of Eze Chima, the founder of Onitsha." SOURCE - Nnamdi A zikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" p4 "I can trace my maternal ancestry thus: I am the first son of Nwanonaku Rachel Chinwe Ogbenyeanu (Aghadiuno)Azikiwe, who was third daughter of Aghadiuno Ajie, the fifth son of Onowu Agbani, first daughter of Obi Udokwu, the son who descended from five Kings of Onitsha. Five of these rulers of Onitsha were direct lineal descendants of Eze Chima, who led his warrior adventurers when they left Benin to establish the Onitsha city state in about 1748 AD." SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" p5 "One day I asked her (grandmother) the meaning of the word 'Onitsha'. She explained that it had historical significance. The terminology meant one who despised another. It is a contraction of two words, Onini to despise, and Ncha meaning others. So that the two words when joined together mean one who despises others. Then I asked her why we despised others. She patted me on the back and told me that it was due to our aristocratic background and tradition. I insisted that she should explain to me the basis of this supercilious social attitude. She told me that we despised others because we descended from the Royal House of Benin and so regarded ourselves as the superiors of other tribes who had no royal blood in their veins....." "I continued to belabor my grandmother to tell me more of the history and origins of the Onitsha people. She narrated that many many years ago, there lived at Idu (Benin) a great Oba who had many children. Due to a power struggle regarding the right of precedence among princes of the blood and other altercations, there was a civil war in Benin. One day, the supporters of one of the princes insulted and assaulted Queen Asije, the mother of of the Oba of Benin, who was accused of having trespassed on their farmland. Enraged at this evidence of indiscipline and lawlessness, the Oba ordered his war chief and brother, Gbunwala Asije to apprehend and punish the insurgents. In the attempt to penalise them, Chima, the ultimate founder of the Onitsha city-state, a prince of the blood in his own right, led the recalcitrants against his Uncle, Gbunwala[b]. This intensified the civil war which rent the kingdom of Benin in two and led to the founding of Onitsha Ado N'Idu[/b]....... ..." "As the great trek from Benin progressed, some did not have the stout heart of the pioneer-warrior, and decided to settle at different places, known today as Onitsha -Ugbo, Onitsha-Olona, Onitsha-Mili, Obior, Issele Ukwu, Ossomari, Aboh, etc..." SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity"

Tell that Dumbo who knows nothing
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
valirex:

Ijebus are wiser than the Yoruba people, don't forget that Obasanjo is an Ijebu man. Without the Ijebu people the Yoruba people are nothing.

Are you also forgetting that another set of Yorubas claim Oduduwa came from the sky with a chain hence they gave him the name Oduduwa ateworon grin
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
you are really dumb, can you tell me the difference between Yoruba and ijebu? you bloody divisionist

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etinosa1234: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ideadoctor:
shut up Mr man, Yorubas in kwara are not your concern, focus more on your useless Edo slut fucking around the globe like say tomorrow no dey

Mynd44

Bigfrancis21

Seun

Dominique rule 2
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Obalatule: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
samuk:

lol.....you really need this population badly, don't you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Mynd44
Bigfrancis21
Seun
Dominique rule 2
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
waiting happen?
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Twutin: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Etrusen:

ok thank u bye bye

saying Oyo is more greater than benin and it never extended beyond it torritory is enough reason for me not to argue with you

the Oyo u claim can't be found in your own map where others are shown in west Africa you claim it to be great maybe by fighting against fellow Yoruba's in Dahomey and the Benin you claim is small is all over Yoruba land and Nri land not the migrants that fled Benin to a far location eg those far in Imo state and even Benin republic

you people keep comparing Oyo that only fought with fellow Yoruba's and couldn't unite the language to Benin. that only war Oyo fought against another tribe was the Fulani and they were defeated and you come here to make about it.

there is no difference between Yoruba and Igbo monarch were each community have entirely independent monarch.

Oyo fought against teenage breast swinging girls of Dahomey and they lost woefully

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2020
TAO11:

Notice how nobody takes you serious ?? cheesy Yes that’s my handiwork. Iss awa work oo grin cheesy
————————
Anyways, like I already pointed out, the Midlle-East roots stories did not originate indigenously — it originated from far away Hausaland in the early 1800s. grin

Moreover, there is not a single historical account of indigenous nature ab-initio which contradicts the authoritative material I had cited — not one.

Having said that, the peer-reviewed material which I cited did in fact also cite earlier references as well as you should have plainly seen already. cheesy

In any case, the relative dates in this context actually do not make even an atom of difference to the substance of the respective accounts as I have already hinted, and for the following reasons:

There is not one single historical account of indigenous nature ab-initio which ascribes a Middle-East roots to Oduduwa — not one.

I challenge you to name me one. Let me disgrace someone’s child today. grin

Moreover, your similarly low-IQ brother had requested specifically to see the indigenous historical account I was adducing.

And guess what! He received the indigenous ab-initio historical account. grin
—————————

Having debunked that: Is there any reason why I haven’t gotten any Bini dullard who is bold enough to answer my simple question?

Who are these men?: Eweka I, Uwuakhuahen, Henmihen, Ewedo, Oguola, Edoni, Udagbedo, Ohen, Egbeka, Orobiru, Uwaifiokun, Ewuare I, and many more.

Are they truly Benin cartoon/anime characters, santa-clauses, and spaghetti-monsters as some Binis have been suggesting?? grin

I am already leaning in that direction. I need a bold Bini liar to change my mind. grin
—————————

Oh lest I forget to ask, did you get the memo that your posterboy, @tollyboy has already been exposed as an impostor ?? cheesy

Yes he has. cheesy He couldn’t translate two basic Ijebu words, let alone tell their difference.

And neither could any of his alleged Ijebu family member do. Haha cheesy Wonderdul!

Cc: DenreleDave, ABULARdotCom, Balogunodua, babtoundey, gomojam, scholes0, LegendHero, macof, Ideadoctor, pazienza, Obalatule, Newton85, SaintBeehot, reallest, Ofunwa111
feeling you

3 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Twutin:

Oyo fought against teenage breast swinging girls of Dahomey and they lost woefully

Dahomey Amazon doesn't fight main battles, they were only taught how to give surprise attack using ambush,they only raid little little hamlets for slaves when the try to face a main army of his egbas at Abeokuta they were mercilessly slaughtered, they ran and even forgot their king behind, when you read history read well before you speak trash omo ode!

4 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Twutin: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ideadoctor:

Dahomey Amazon doesn't fight main battles, they were only taught how to give surprise attack using ambush,they only raid little little hamlets for slaves when the try to face a main army of his egbas at Abeokuta they were mercilessly slaughtered, they ran and even forgot their king behind, when you read history read well before you speak trash omo ode!

History revisionist.

They slaughtered your asses. The egbas only fought with other yorubas. The only yoruba kingdom that fought with outsiders was the oyo kingdom and they lost all the time to the sokoto caliphate and the women of dahomey. Such a primitive kingdom.

Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Twutin:

History revisionist.

They slaughtered your asses. The egbas only fought with other yorubas. The only yoruba kingdom that fought with outsiders was the oyo kingdom and they lost all the time to the sokoto caliphate and the women of dahomey. Such a primitive kingdom.

Omo ale
olodo you are telling me that egba- Dahomey war never happened, you dey sleep

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by samuk: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Twutin:

This was harsh and funny at the same time. Don't blame Oyo warriors too much for losing focus on the battlefield by looking at teenage breasts swinging. grin grin Something must kill a man.

To be fair to Oyo, they were not the first to lost to the power of women, history is replete with kings that lost their kingdoms due to the powers of women.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
samuk:

This was harsh and funny at the same time. Don't blame Oyo warriors too much for losing focus on the battlefield by looking at teenage breasts swinging. grin grin Something must kill a man.

To be fair to Oyo, they were not the first to lost to the power of women, history is replete with kings that lost their kingdoms due to the powers of women.
you must be an illiterate to type these nonsense, Dahomey never fought Oyo, they only attacked Oyo protectorates like Mahin,the Yoruba tribe that clashes with Dahomey is Egba,and the Egbas defeated the Dahomey twice at Abeokuta,moreover,the women never participated in frontal attacks, they were actually designed to guard the palace but by extension of duty,the raid for slaves by ambush

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by TAO11(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Twutin:
[s]History revisionist.

Omo ale[/s]

samuk:
[s]This was harsh and funny at the same time. Don't blame Oyo warriors too much for losing focus on the battlefield by looking at teenage breasts swinging. grin grin Something must kill a man.

To be fair to Oyo, they were not the first to lost to the power of women, history is replete with kings that lost their kingdoms due to the powers of women.[/s]

While ignorance is not an excuse in Law, I will pardon the foregoing celebration of ignorance — since it’s not a Law court here. grin

Having said that, it is noteworthy that the primary writing on Oyo-Dahomey interaction comes from the work of Archibald Dalzel who was a one-time Governor at the Cape-Coast-Castle.

It is both appalling and amusing to see how grown-ass teenagers on Nairaland peddle fictions of how certain female Dahomean soldiers won certain warfare against the Oyo Empire. LMAO!

Anyways, the following attached excerpts from Archibald Dalzel’s “The History of Dahomy: An Inland Kingdom of Africa, (published 1793)” are quite telling on the subjection of (and suzerainty over) the Dahomey kingdom by the Oyo Empire.

Kids, you have to stop basking in the euphoria of gross and undiluted ignorance. Read a book instead.

Cheers!

Cc: Ideadoctor, gomojam, macof, RuggedSniper, googi, scholes0, Newton85, Balogunodua, babtoundey, reallest, nisai, DenreleDave, SaintBeehot, Amujale, Afam4eva, Ofunwa111, LegendHero, Barbilius, Juliusmalema, pazienza, Obalatule, ABULARdotCom

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
TAO11:

While ignorance is not an excuse in Law, I will pardon the foregoing celebration of ignorance — since it’s not a Law court here. grin

Having said that, it is noteworthy that the primary writing on Oyo-Dahomey interaction comes from the work of Archibald Dalzel who was a one-time Governor at the Cape-Coast-Castle.

It is both appalling and amusing to see how grown-ass teenagers on Nairaland peddle fictions of how certain female Dahomean soldiers won certain warfare against the Oyo Empire. LMAO!

Anyways, the following attached excerpts from Archibald Dalzel’s “The History of Dahomey: An Inland Kingdom of Africa, (published 1793)” is very telling on the subjection of (and suzerainty over) the Dahomey kingdom by the Oyo Empire.

Kids, you have to stop basking in the euphoria of gross and undiluted ignorance. Read a book, instead.

Cheers!

Cc: Ideadoctor, gomojam, macof, RuggedSniper, googi, scholes0, Newton85, Balogunodua, babtoundey, reallest, nisai, DenreleDave, SaintBeehot, Amujale, Afam4eva, Ofunwa111, LegendHero, Barbilius, Juliusmalema, pazienza, Obalatule, ABULARdotCom
here you go again Tao

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by sesan85(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2020
TAO11:

Anyways, the following attached excerpts from Archibald Dalzel’s “The History of Dahomy: An Inland Kingdom of Africa, (published 1793)” are quite telling on the subjection of (and suzerainty over) the Dahomey kingdom by the Oyo Empire.

Kids, you have to stop basking in the euphoria of gross and undiluted ignorance. Read a book instead.
Cheers!

Lol, you're teaching the same delusional people who claim Awolowo drank rat poison or that Buhari has been cloned?
The same Dahomean Amazons that were ferociously massacred in Abeokuta which made Rev Ajayi Crowther to greatly despise Ghezo because he couldn't understand why Ghezo would deliberately put women in harms way?
According to Rumi, "you can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can't beat one idiot with 40 facts." So, expecting all these ill-educated IPOB and Bini kids to make historical facts their watchword is like teaching poetry to goats. I salute your patience and perseverance in teaching and educating these nitwits though. It's not easy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Edeyoung: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, you're teaching the same delusional people who claim Awolowo drank rat poison or that Buhari has been cloned?
The same Dahomean Amazons that were ferociously massacred in Abeokuta which made Rev Ajayi Crowther to greatly despise Ghezo because he couldn't understand why Ghezo would deliberately put women in harms way?
According to Rumi, "you can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can't beat one idiot with 40 facts." So, expecting all these ill-educated IPOB and Bini kids to make historical facts their watchword is like teaching poetry to goats. I salute your patience and perseverance in teaching and educating these nitwits though. It's not easy.

Go find work
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by sesan85(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Edeyoung:

Go find work
Edeyoung or gregyboy, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by gregyboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
sesan85:
Edeyoung or gregyboy, is that you?

Am gregyboy and stop this insecurity issue you yoruba have by calling mw Edeyoung
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by sesan85(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

Am gregyboy and stop this insecurity issue you yoruba have by calling mw Edeyoung
Lol, you're the same person, Bini boy. You have been busted.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by gregyboy(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2020
sesan85:
Lol, you're the same person, Bini boy. You have been busted.

I only acted as Edeyoung there to troll, she is just an isecure bitch manipulating you guys
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by sesan85(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

I only acted as Edeyoung there to troll, she is just an isecure bitch manipulating you guys

I OnLy AcTeD aS eDeYoUnG tHeRe To TrOlL, sHe Is JuSt An IsEcUrE bItCh MaNiPuLaTiNg YoU gUyS.

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by TAO11(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
sesan85:

It’s not been easy teaching dullards.

Teaching poetry to goats may actually be easier.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

see his lying mouth

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by gregyboy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
TAO11:
It’s not been easy teaching dullards.

Teaching poetry to goats may actually be easier.

. See descendants of slaves they call freeborns animal wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by TAO11(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
The video below shows, some African-Americans of Edo ancestry tracing their roots back home to the Edo kingdom of Benin from where their Edo ancestors were originally captured and sold off into slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDve0rwQbM

Yes, African Americans. cheesy Yes, the same people whose ancestors found themselves in the Americas via the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. grin Yes, they trace themselves back home to Benin kingdom. cheesy

The highlighted screenshot below (showing the testimony obtained from the Edos themselves by the late Professor R. E. Bradbury during his ethnographic survey of Benin kingdom) is very telling on how their Edo ancestors found their way to the Americas.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12815289_bca0e87c457845658417dc2c4adc4a37_jpeg_jpegcb02a2c075079f7291fc168ee37e91ea

The attached screenshot below is from time-stamp 8:20 of the video.

In other words, this is not Benin Republic as some insecure Binis have falsely and shamefully suggested.
Hahaha. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? / Yorubas From Ijebu Are Descendents of North Sudan's Nubians / What Is The Yoruba Word For "Oak Tree"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.