Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (78058 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Charlie2020(f): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Athemisia:

You speak English right, are you an English man?
According to your logic.
But he didn't claim he is English because he can speak English
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by RioCarputo(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Athemisia:

You speak English right, are you an English man?
According to your logic.
lols......and anyways my Dad's Yoruba from Oyo while my Mom's ikwerre from Rivers State.....and my mom's sees herself as Igbo...
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by RioCarputo(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Charlie2020:
But he didn't claim he is English because he can speak English
lol......
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Athemisia: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Charlie2020:
Do you have problem with comprehension? Some igbos who found themselves outside the 5 SE states claimed that they're not igbos which was what I buttressed in my post
It's because the Ibos in the 5 SE states always discriminate those from other states...
The Ibgos are the most tribalistic
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Charlie2020(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Athemisia:

It's because the Ibos in the 5 SE states always discriminate those from other states...
The Ibgos are the most tribalistic
Dont allow your hatred for Igbos to kill you o
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Athemisia: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Charlie2020:
Dont allow your hatred for Igbos to kill you o
Oh no really
Modafuckka

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by surgical: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
favor914:
He is a UK based lawyer, who has won some high profile cases in the UK, & his legal fees going into 10’s of millions of her majesty’s face.
He made his money from the brokage he got from consulting job he did for the government during obj regime not from any legal practice
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by vezycash(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Alexis11:
This Southern Nigeria self tire me. cool

But if you ask Igbo man in Lagos he will tell you SS and SE are Igbos.

grin

This one na confirm lie.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I will send you those, later in the day bro,ok ?

I av seen them
Beyond good and evil is like a code
Decripting it ain't easy
Thanks anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.