Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (78056 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by slawormiir: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Bad man things, see guys hustle so that you can marry many beautiful women, fvck anyhow you like

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by kennyflames(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Money stop's nonsense....

Na Women's fault sha

Wahala still dey come when he gets very old

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by MrStylish(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Abobi.
This man want turn Solomon
Well oga enjoy.
Just allow them be our baba mama then u marry

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by AerialMapper: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Ned Nwoko!

The saviour of igbo land. Please give him a National honour! He is trying to help the south catch up with the north in terms of population

More power to your groins

18 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Splitmind: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Power of money. grin

This is easy to say when you are a billionaire, not Catholic and a polygamist.

How man women will even have the mind to argue?

But wait o this man really said the average southern man has 10 girlfriends?

Maybe average to this social circle of mega rich individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by updatechange(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Becos of the cash flow, no woman won suffer with men now....
Regina for spit on his old face if he dare speak to her as a poor man, but hey in just 3wks the babe don they flaunt wedding ring.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Well as long as baba has money
Many beautiful ladies will run and fall at his feet that one sure.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Olatlaccon(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
And one mumu told me she married this baba cos of love....I pray we all make money and be done with all dis love shitt....love na scam cos if it wasn't it Should stay forever

14 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Tell Ned that 4 X 4 = 16 and not 24.

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by lexy2014: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Oga, how are bini, ijaw, efik and co splinter groups from Igbo?

22 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by SmartPolician: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Amu Ezu Ike ONE of Delta State, gawa n'iru!

Translation: The Man whose D**k Doesn't Rest One of Delta State, Continue cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by slimjosh231(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Okay.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by oyeb15: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Is this not beta than baby mama. He keeps them peacefully at home and none of the wives are complaining.

Can you compare the maturity of the likes of Obasanjo(3wives) ,Atiku (4 wives), Buhari (2 wives) with our irresponsible youths having baby mamas around. Davido( 3 baby mamas) wizkid(_3baby mamas) 9ice, tuface etc.

The pastors that are preaching one man on wife have many girlfriend's and baby mama. Who is deceiving who.

Marry as much as you know your finances and dickson can satisfy.

12 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by BabbanBura(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier

Ofcourse, since the ones u did to dem politicians, yahoo boys, Gboys, BBLW et al no fetched u enough gold. Be warned sha na virigins Ned dey wife.

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier
Gold digger like u grin

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by uniqueboi1(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Shut up fool.

13 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by IamWonderful: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2020
"I don't believe in dating anybody to marry them, when you Marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60's they were not dating, there were arranged marriage, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.
"
I DON'T DATE AND NEVER WILL I MARRY FAIRLY USED OR BADLY USED LADY, VIRGIN OR NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Gold digger like u grin
I knew you will see this and comment, I'm definitely going there and be rest assured that I'll accomplish my mission
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Midas01: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
It's igbo that's a splinter group from the tribes you mentioned.
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka

14 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by chronique(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Igbo Amaka

How can bini be a splinter group from igbo tribe? Where did you hear that nonsense from? Whoever taught you that rubbish is sick in the head.

19 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by TheRedpillguy: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Soon the Regina girl will be old and be invincible just like the other wives. Most girls out here think this is the life, they think this is happiness. Dumb women.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by sirwhyteB(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
MATTERS ARISING!
Thanks a lot the King Solomon of our own time.
Money is good
Hmmm imagine how Regina Daniels will be feeling right now.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Pearly255(f): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Shameless billionaire

Lover of yellow puzzy undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Neddstark: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
He has the money. Let him marry as much as he wants.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by bluefilm: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
The only good statement I have heard from this man is: UMU NWAANYI JURU EVERYWHERE

As in EVERYWHERE!!!

14 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by mofresh175(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Stupid talk.

This man again. Cant you stay off the social media for once. Your own billionaire is making you foolish.
no Mind Am
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by TheRedpillguy: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I knew you will see this and comment, I'm definitely going there and be rest assured that I'll accomplish my mission

Hehe I support you.

You are the reason why men will never run out of pussy. Go girl

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Djyucee1(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Just make money finish.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by nautybride: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2020
She should know that before being told.
She will start enjoying her life after his death but she has already wasted her youth on him.
Anyways, the baby will keep her happy as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by rowland545(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
don't bother he won't marry u....

U r not attractive enough ...I'm sorry I crashed ur dreams...find any okada man for ur area make e marry u...no rich man will

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by pickatyou2: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Baba,
point and kill is your game.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.