Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (78049 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Preciouschinwe(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
I thought he has just 2 wives, nawa.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Athemisia: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Charlie2020:
FIRST DELTA MAN TO ADMIT BEING IGBO
Delta is not a name of a tribe... Besides, they're minorities here..

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by adedayoa2(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
seunmsg:
I kinda like Ted and the ladies around him. If not for his polygamous nature, i would have love to be like him when i grow up. I want to be a Ted without the incoveniences of marriage.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by EMMY76: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
As long as he have the energy and money to satisfy all the wives he should carry dey go.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by EMMY76: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier

He built his house on top of the highest mountain in delta state which makes it to attracts tourists.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Regie2bless: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
WHAT A BETTER WAY TO HUMILIATE YOUR WIFE, Y U NO GO TALK RUBBISH WEY SHE DON BORN FOR YOU. SO REGINA DON TURN "POINT AND KILL" BA? U MAKES DAT LADY LOOKS LIKE GOLD DIGGER

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by DavidVal: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
You married her in 3 weeks (not to mention being old enough to be her father... water under the bridge ko?); she knows you can marry another (other than the 6 you already have). You love children, and want many more... yada yada yada!!!

See, we have enough problems in this country as it stands. This man should learn to make himself useful to his generation while still alive. All his billions wont follow him to the grave. Besides, having children scattered all over isn't the problem. Can he love and train them all well (I dont mean, spoil them - which will only add to the country's headaches). Can he ensure that they all have a decent upbringing, and not grow to become bitter, envious or jealous of each other (negatively influencing those around them and the society at large)? One cant say for sure that because they live in affluence, these things cant happen amidst them.

The man should learn to be in the news for good things, and contributing/impacting positively to his generation. Not for ridiculous things such as these (to the point of comparing the igbo tradition and others).
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Gerrard59(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
pcguru1:
Lol no such thing as an irresponsible billionaire

Which is why I have written countless times that no one disrespects a rich person anywhere in the world. Also, consequences for rich people differs from their poor counterparts. This applies to countries and people. But hey, people can be woke even though wokeness isn't reality.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

What is doing is better than fornicating about provided he can take care of them, fine!

Don't try to justify this act pls angry
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by lee818(f): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
bendike:

I hope say you know it's not only money Regina gained from Ned.
Regina by now would have gained red passport. Ie British citizenship.

No she can't British do not recognize polygamous marriages. Only the first wife is entitled to that privilege.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Karlifate:

It seems girls did him strong thing when he was young & probably broke, so he decided to revenge when he became old & rich.
I guess so
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lucasdazzy:

E be like course...

Make he go Tb Joshua church to pray for am na instead of fooling him self undecided

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
IMASTEX:

E shock you too grin grin He needs to read about uncle Solomon.
Maybe he wan break record grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by sylve11: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
hmmm cool
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
kay29000:

What does that mean?

It means that women full everywhere grin

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by chubinwa(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier
Spotted.

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by kay29000(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
bluefilm:

It means that women full everywhere grin

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by bizzibodi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why should he date,na oyinbo dey date... here money answereth all things.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by mywells: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Marry them and make them responsible,but make sure you mentor them so that your legacy would be cherish.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by mywells: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
EMMY76:

He built his house on top of the highest mountain in delta state which makes it to attracts tourists.
tourist like regina daniel and co.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by evansjeff(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Truth is bitter. So many yorubas hiding under other tribe to mention me

You are very ma.d for adding Bini to that your God forsaken region. cheap beg.ger
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by juniorstar(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
this man is creating trouble for his children after he is no more. the kind wahala no be for here.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by RioCarputo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

Are you believing all these impostors from the waste claiming "we South South"?

So you will leave important and we'll known Igbo personalities from the same Delta State like Pat Utomi, Tony Elumelu, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ifeanyi Okowa and so many others who identify and wear their Igbo heritage as a batch of honor to be listening to riffrafs??

Na waiting!!
lol.....the bolded...deep down their heart they knows they are igbos

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by RALPHOW(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never new this man is very sound like this oo
I respect you Sir!!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by ibinaboonline: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Now I know this man is sick. Spiritually or mentally sick.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Athemisia: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
RioCarputo:
Thank God he declared that he's Igbo from Delta State. after some delta Igbo people will say that they are not Igbo oo, despite the fact that they speak Igbo language, bear the same names and share the same culture.
You speak English right, are you an English man?
According to your logic.

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Fantazy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na because say u get money na if not, na u go dey give men advise to marry only one wife.
It's not your fault
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by ttobizz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:

You are next online

Note that from this moment I am officially your ex, in case you make it through $100k do me

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Dedetwo(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2020
xolocious:
I used to to think this man is EDUCATED. It's obvious and just as 2face mentioned in his song "TO BE CIVILIZED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EDUCATED". This says it all.

A lawyer trained in UK!!! You used to think he is educated and now he is not. What a stream of thought.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Charlie2020(f): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Athemisia:

Delta is not a name of a tribe... Besides, they're minorities here..
Do you have problem with comprehension? Some igbos who found themselves outside the 5 SE states claimed that they're not igbos which was what I buttressed in my post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff