Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding (2982 Views)

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2020
There was drama recently in Lagos when a sugar mummy reportedly hired thugs to storm the traditional wedding of her younger lover and disrupt the ceremony.

A Twitter user identified with the handle, @jeyleekrane, narrated the incident while hopping on the #sugarmommy tren

He revealed that the sugar mummy hired hoodlums to disrupt the traditional marriage, and carted away food.

She also took the keys to the car she bought for him and insisted that the groom must refund the N2.5m, she recently spent on him

https://www.correctng.com/sugar-mummy-hires-thugs-to-disrupt-her-younger-lovers-traditional-wedding-in-lagos-collects-car-she-bought-for-him/

1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Antoeni(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2020
The Devil Has No Free Gift, if He Gives you Cap, He takes your Head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Bluezy13(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
He is not an intelligent SugarSon.
And intelligent SugarSon always let his SugarMummy know that he is free to get married whenever he wills to.
This he does not necessarily by saying it but by acting that way and at the same time showing the SugarMummy that he cherishes and admires her and perhaps loves her. Make her understand that the fact remains that he must have a separate life someday or somewhere...if he doesn't already have it.

Always define the relationship honestly, Some SugarMummies are understanding and would even cherish the SugarSon more for his honesty.
Let there always be an understanding from the onset and things like this would be avoided.
An angry SugarMummy can do "anything".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Jessepaid(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Hehehe.. grin

Was the dick that good?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Juliusmomoh: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2020
I don't know why something is telling me to laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Skillfullulu(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2020
she for calm down dey chop by the side still na.
she for no waste her money now.
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by YoonSung62: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2020
E pain am
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Am sure that guy is somewhere by now WEEPING, WAILING and gnashing his teeth grin grin

Hope he has learnt his lesson,
All that glitters is not Gold,

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by planetx13: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2020
okay..
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Fafesot: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am sure that guy is somewhere by now WEEPING, WAILING and gnashing his teeth grin grin

Hope he has learnt his lesson,
All that glitters is not Gold,

Don't you follow Sugar daddies?
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by EzzyCarter: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2020
This one na sugar bitter-leaf mummy o .Zero joy grin

Sugar boys deserve to get married too tho sad

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by ewelike98925: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
The Devil Has No Free Gift, if He Gives you Cap, He takes your Head

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by aycorporat(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
I hope this is not blogging attention to increase traffic as it seems that there is a difference in background
between those scattered chairs and the other picture
If true, the sugar son should have defined the relationship from the onset. Sugar mummy too will not let go like thata
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
aycorporat:
I hope this is not blogging attention to increase traffic as it seems that there is a difference in background
between those scattered chairs and the other picture
If true, the sugar son should have defined the relationship from the onset. Sugar mummy too will not let go like thata

I won't be surprised, bloggers can lie for Africa! grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by emperorAY(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
wahala for who dey follow bitter 'sugar mummy'
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
May u not be amongst those writing sugar mummy and day jokes everywhere and suffer this.

Worst kinda embarrassment
I rather eat cow dung.
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Canvass: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bluezy13:
And intelligent SugarSon always let his SugarMummy know that he is free to get married whenever he wills to.
This he does not necessarily by saying it but by acting that way and at the same time showing the SugarMummy that he cherishes and admires her and perhaps loves her. Make her understand that the fact remains that he must have a separate life someday or somewhere...if he doesn't already have it.

Always define the relationship honestly, Some SugarMummies are understanding and would even cherish the SugarSon more for his honesty.
Let there always be an understanding from the onset and things like this would be avoided.

Obviously, there is no sugar in this one. The relationship dey acidic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by stoneaustin(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abeg put the picture of the sugar mama make I check if na my own.
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Franktom247(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Both sugar mummy and son na learner i have attended a wedding now failed tho where the sugar mummy and her husband were father and mother of the day she even spray better dollars self na when marriage scatter we know say brother dey service mama

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Traininghub(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bluezy13:

Heheheiiii, it's like you're a sugar baby or you once were. Lol
Re: Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding by Bluezy13(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Traininghub:

Heheheiiii, it's like you're a sugar baby or you once were. Lol

Story of my life.

(1) (Reply)

Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times / Two Female Police Officers Str!p Themselves N@ket At Fuel Station During A Fight / How To Act Around Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.