Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times (2977 Views)

Girl Are Too Stupid ,at Last They Would End Up In Ground ,another News / GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by odinson1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
I wonder why you People don't make use of the brains you were freely given. Later una go dey call Redpillers small boys

2 Likes

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by odinson1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is why i don't subscribe to marriage. He's only being a "Good man" and the woman is taking advantage of that and being rude to his Mother.
Notice how she called him a mummy's boy
Who can tell us why? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Unzerious: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Redpiller and simp banter apart, This guy is a piece of s**t, you sponsored your in-law's wedding and nobody told you it aint your business, now it's your wedding and your fiancee feels your mum hasn't a right to an opinion, in your own wedding.

Do you know the annoying part of this Story? It's saying the Story before booting that b***h.

3 Likes

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by anthonyuncle(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
is this really real?
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by rickpat(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
this young man is about to ruin his wife slowly, quietly and gently.

so after hissing at your mum,even if she apologises you will start marry her?... and your brain tells you she won't do more next time...

NEVER MARRY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T RESPECT THE PEOPLE YOU RESPECT....IF YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO YOU,RAISE YOU, INVEST IN YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MORALLY...would she or he see an adorable human being in you to get married to?

I pity that young lady...cus she will grow old some day and if her son seek for her to be respected her son's wife will call him mum's boy and not only hiss but also be beating her up in her son's presence

PEOPLE SHOULD JUST LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS...I blame the guy for everything...so a girl that her parents didn't marry legally can't get married?.. Lol...oga do wedding for her parents...WHAT A SHAMELESS FAMILY....now I know where the girl got her madness from(an Apple doesn't fall far from the tree)

5 Likes

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by RedpillAnalyst: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Seun is back at it posting garbage on NL with different handle to generate views.

Next thing you know front page.

1 Like

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Seun is back at it posting garbage on NL with different handle to generate views.

Next thing you know front page.
Aren't you a redpillers? Forgive me... I know it's an insult to be associated with those low iq incels... But your moniker...
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Es350: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Like how will you sponsor the marriage of the parents of your "fiancé". Who the hell does that?

And asking your so called fiancée to apologize for insulting your mum? So if she apologizes, you'll take her back?

Some of these "money miss road" men truly deserve every inch of what they get from these silly leeches called Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Uniquetani1(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
The guy na mumu truly
He is just about to enter a HELL-MARRIAGE.

"I should mind my business, on my son's money"
Shaking my head

I don't stand with rude girls

3 Likes

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by RedpillAnalyst: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Aren't you a redpillers? Forgive me... I know it's an insult to be associated with those low iq incels... But your moniker...

Not a problem, I have taken all the pills. Pink, Blue, Black and trashing all in the garbage.
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by cavreek: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Family means alot
Everybody can leave u but u will be surprised how family can stick with u
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Slynation(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
What I read up there rose my anger...!! Like WDF, anyways shaaah!!
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Ifakiland(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
odinson1:
I wonder why you People don't make use of the brains you were freely given. Later una go dey call Redpillers small boys
May my sperm that will fertilize an egg not be a foolish sperm.....May our sons never make us wished we worn condom

1 Like

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Walkee: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Money miss road
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Emma2Seconds: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2022
I can see and smell TEARS Loading. Use Your Brain Well UMU NNEM. Spending Millions of Naira on worthless Family.
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by koyyess: 12:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Negroes that have been shouting 'I am an African man' bla bla bla will always cry over this aspect.

You should love everything afrizoo culture throws at you.
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Fake story
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Spizzy1: 2:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Please what do you want us to advice you now?
To go ahead and be disowned by your family because you refused to be wise or to do what?

If you can't see the hand writing on the wall, then you don't deserve anybody's advise.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Emmanuel909090: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2022
odinson1:

Don't you ever marry that girl.

This is not an opinion it's a fact.
Same thing she is doing to your mum, she will do worst to you and you will die of HBP.

Left her and the 1.2m go, your sanity is better.
Thank God you noticed on time.
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by FahBuLous: 4:14am On Jun 09, 2022
See as woman de use this one like mumu...

Surprise her, get another girl, she will forever regret it...
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Cutehector(m): 4:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Lmao.. I trust myself in this kind of situation.
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Gee64: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Let that idi dorti go!
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Irupetepete: 5:40am On Jun 09, 2022
I too mumu for love but I can't be this stupid...
Na bastard this one be, the fiance go don collect like mad for that attitude and that's the end of so called union...
His first Bleep up was spending money to Wed his fiance parent, she na him dey year the woman ni?
Unless this is fabricated, the idiot still dey ask for advice
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by SoundGuitar: 5:44am On Jun 09, 2022
lolzzz....he should keep on.

Celebrate Your Love Ones With a Beautiful Digital Art
Whatsapp: 09076082818 Now!

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by paqman: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Just because a boy choose to be stupid doesn't mean your father is stupid
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by bestman09(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2022
sad
Can this actually happen?

The man should leave the gold digger of a woman and her family. She's not wife material and her family can never make good in-laws
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2022
op you dont need any advice, all you need is slap ( no one can ever try that with my mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by dbestuncle: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2022
odinson1:

Wetin these type of guys dey see in these type of girls. If it were a charm I would have agreed that it is because they have been charmed. But it is not so in most cases. Abeg if you have a male child pls help the society, save us from this type of men by giving them good upbringing.
I am not calling him a simp o, I am neither a simp or alpha male but we can't continue with men like this.
Abi na their Toto dey sweet una like this ni
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Rexymania(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Which kind story be this? The first line got my stomach running. #spits
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2022
You should have been disowned already.
What kind of Orientation did you grow up with?
I'm not even talking about sponsoring your fiancée's parents wedding.
But your fiancée insulting your mom
The mom to the stupid boy that sponsored her parent's wedding?

The mom to the love of her Life and you asking what to do.

Brother Disown Ur family and marry her.
Rubbish
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2022
The guy should be beaten mercilessly
He's an idiot
A fat big one
Re: Men Can Be Very Stupid At Times by Nonexisting: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Simps deserve all they get. This is not my business so I'm not commenting shit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is This On My Throat? (graphic Pics) / Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister / Are Nigerian Girls Humourous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.