Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

It's Getting Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Getting Boring (1778 Views)

It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife / My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO / Life Is Getting Boring Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Getting Boring by adaperry25: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
I talked to an older colleague that I was looking for who to settle with and gave her my spec. Wanted a young ibo lady. After a few days, she recommended a lady.

It's been a few days and I'm tired.
I do all the calling and initiate all the chats. I told her a couple of times that I want the communication to be interactive. Sometimes I'll call and she won't pick or chat and she will read and won't reply.

I had to tell her wholeheartedly that if she's not interested..she should let me know. She apologized. I felt she would call this morning since I've been doing all the calling and texting to no avail.

I called this afternoon, she didn't pick and sent sms that she will call back. Up till now..she didn't.
I chatted her on WhatsApp and she said she's sorry that she went to lagos and she's tired.

Abeg all the guys..is this how stressful it is to woo a woman or she's not into me... I don't even know what to tell the lady that recommended her because im tired.

3 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Lol, make I catch myself.
Re: It's Getting Boring by Nazgul: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
She's not into you. Just let her be.

You're even lucky she hasn't even started billing you.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Getting Boring by JoeRizzla(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Getting Boring by Osoboshi: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Flash am money make she see,na she go dey chase u.For now u are an option

2 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by superintendents(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
angry

OP.. don't let someone recommend woman for you,if you can't find one by yourself,rest..

Yes,if you can't woo someone again, Rest don't stress yourself, that woman just dey manage you,last thing she would do now is to insult the hell out of you,cos she no send you..

Rest abeg

12 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by Myer(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
adaperry25:
I talked to an older colleague that I was looking for who to settle with and gave her my spec. Wanted a young ibo lady. After a few days, she recommended a lady.

I do all the calling and initiate all the chats. I told her a couple of times that I want the communication to be interactive. Sometimes I'll call and she won't pick or chat and she will read and won't reply.

I had to tell her wholeheartedly that if she's not interested..she should let me know. She apologized. I felt she would call this morning since I've been doing all the calling and texting to no avail.

I called this afternoon, she didn't pick and sent sms that she will call back. Up till now..she didn't.
I chatted her on WhatsApp and she said she's sorry that she went to lagos and she's tired.

Abeg all the guys..is this how stressful it is to woo a woman or she's not into me... I don't even know what to tell the lady that recommended her because im tired.
There are 3 things involved.
She's either in another relationship and you're the back-up or she is simply not so used to this relationship thing or she needs time.

Communication is every thing.
Have you asked her if she is in a relationship?
Have you asked her the time convenient for you both to talk?

Seems you have given yourself a deadline to marry as most Nigerians do. Patience is a virtue. Build a friendship with her and see how it goes from there.
Your communication will naturally improve when she begins to like you.

3 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by superintendents(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Osoboshi:
not everything money matter abeg

sad

1 Like

Re: It's Getting Boring by adaperry25: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Myer:

There are 3 things involved.
She's either in another relationship and you're the back-up or she is simply not so used to this relationship thing or she needs time.

Communication is every thing.
Have you asked her if she is in a relationship?
Have you asked her the time convenient for you both to talk?

Seems you have given yourself a yargey/deadline to marry as most Migerians do. Patience is a virtue. Build a friendship with her and see how it goes from there.
Your communication will naturally improve when she begins to like you.
if she was in a relationship.. She wouldn't consent to us meeting.

I've told her how we can improve on our communication because I don't like a one sided stuff.

I should want it just as she wants it too.

To those saying I should flash her money..ive stopped doing that..money is important but she shouldn't love me for money .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Getting Boring by adaperry25: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
I'll just observe for a couple of days and if she doesn't improve..ill withdraw
Re: It's Getting Boring by Osoboshi: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
superintendents:
not everything money matter abeg

sad
I'm telling u this from experience,l.Ask other guys that stay in the east,and another word of advice no dey find love for this side.
He who has ear let him hear
Re: It's Getting Boring by Lovemeharder(f): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Flee from her. She's not interested in you. Ghost her already!

1 Like

Re: It's Getting Boring by Myer(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
adaperry25:

I've told her how we can improve on our communication because I don't like a one sided stuff.

I should want it just as she wants it too.

To those saying I should flash her money..ive stopped doing that..money is important but she shouldn't love me for money .

Build friendship with her. For some, that takes time.
Re: It's Getting Boring by talk2hb1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
adaperry25:

….
……

Withdraw ASAP!
You are Dating Yourself Now, if you don’t step away now you will regret it later.
You both agreed to date each other if she is not putting in effort, you are On Your Own(OYO)
Re: It's Getting Boring by bigdawg7: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
lol
Re: It's Getting Boring by pansophist(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
If actions speak louder than words, then why are you waiting for a NO, when her actions have already told you that?

communication is 55% nonverbal, 38% vocal, and 7% words only. From here, I know she doesn't want you, you already have your answer, stop tormenting yourself.

Move on.

14 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by pansophist(m): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nazgul:
She's not into you. Just let her be.

You're even lucky she hasn't even started billing you.

He who has the money decides if he will give it. Let her bill, it is up to the op to decide to give.

If one plays his part well, the idiocy of others won't bother you at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Getting Boring by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

she doesnt want you, delete her number, dont act desperate next time
Re: It's Getting Boring by advanceDNA: 3:56am On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

Lol....u are fvnny....who told u the above??

It's like u need to be schooled on how it's going in the dating world in 2023??

Some women dey chop two different diçks same day.......u dey here dey say if she was in a relationship, she won't consent to meeting you....

Ordinary meeting you.. wey fit just mean to chop free food to her.... Be like u nor sabi woman at all.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by Juliearth(f): 5:20am On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

Your desperation is a tad bit scary. She figured that out and is using it against you. Slow your roll and let things flow naturally.
Re: It's Getting Boring by Juliearth(f): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Osoboshi:

He didn't say he wants a woman for hookup. If he flashes money now, I guess he would continuing flashing to keep the relationship and then marriage intact. It's best to have a woman love you at your worst. That's one thing you men need to figure out. Be yourself!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Getting Boring by Osoboshi: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Juliearth:

He didn't say he wants a woman for hookup. If he flashes money now, I guess he would continuing flashing to keep the relationship and then marriage intact. It's best to have a woman love you at your worst. That's one thing you men need to figure out. Be yourself!
and who told you that yeye love exist,make dey guy open e eyes abeg real life no be Nollywood,the princess fell in love with tomato seller 😂😂😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Getting Boring by WantsandMore: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Just go village do betrothed like our forefathers since you lack game of the 21st century. No forget there's someone for everyone. No stress
Re: It's Getting Boring by 23jerryking(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

Have you both had any one-on-one meeting? Probably an outing or something like that, if no then you should try take her somewhere private and spend some time together. But if this attitude continues after that then I guess you should just tell her to continue in her own lane as you guys don't share the same objective. Time is too precious to be wasted chasing shadows.
Re: It's Getting Boring by adaperry25: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2023
23jerryking:
Have you both had any one-on-one meeting? Probably an outing or something like that, if no then you should try take her somewhere private and spend some time together. But if this attitude continues after that then I guess you should just tell her to continue in her own lane as you guys don't share the same objective. Time is too precious to be wasted chasing shadows.
yeah I intend doing that but I hoped to get a positive energy with our communication via phone.
That will bring a push to us seeing physically.
Re: It's Getting Boring by Blitzking: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

Look for a woman u like and approach..it more adventurous that way this talking to ppll no too make sense state ur interest get a reply ASAP or move on.
Re: It's Getting Boring by Intergrated: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Osoboshi:
sadly that's the truth. Nigeria women and money. The problem is if you start with money you must ensure you end with money.

1 Like

Re: It's Getting Boring by Evolutionism: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

grin grin grin

Whatever we sow, We Reap.

You can't plant cassava and cultivate corn, It's impossible.

Let keep up with the Foolishness, Wickedness and all sorts of Vices. Last last it will consume you all. Y'all think you are Wise and doing the Owners Of This Planetgrin

Lol country of Highly Trained And Skilled Vile Beings.

You can never find GENUINE LOVE in such environment.

GOD Is LOVE...LOVE Is GOD.

So automatically GOD is not present in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: It's Getting Boring by ukaface(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
adaperry25:

Don’t choke her

Is she seeing anyone?

Leave her, if she wants your attention she knows what to do body go tell am when she sees you don’t care anymore but if she’s like me she no go send your papa, everybody go just Dey their lane.
Re: It's Getting Boring by Osoboshi: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Intergrated:
sadly that's the truth. Nigeria women and money. The problem is if you start with money you must ensure you end with money.
sure,but why stress urself when there is a solution,a girl that values u won't treat u like the op
Re: It's Getting Boring by Intergrated: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Osoboshi:
sure,but why stress urself when there is a solution,a girl that values u won't treat u like the op
which girl value any man. They only value money.

1 Like

Re: It's Getting Boring by Osoboshi: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Intergrated:
which girl value any man. They only value money.
😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Nowadays / Deleted / Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.