Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) (49543 Views)

Peter Chukwu, Bishop Of Abakaliki Diocese Rejects Umahi’s Award (Pictured) / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Banmeallday: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
If this is “transformation” then Black people are indeed very very local.

No wonder we were colonized by less than 2000 Oyibo...the entire party party continent...COONS

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
shizzle11:
this yorupig is really frustrated

I feel your pain bro...take heart
Stop crying, vagrant bastard!

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please supermods.
You guys should stop allowing threads like this on the front page.

It causes National and international ridicule and disgrace to Nigerians and NIGERIA.

The more we keep saying wow to Nonsense things like this, it gives the leaders and Politicians that Sense of pride that they are doing a great job.

But in reality this is an eyesore to a country that prides herself as the giant of Africa with the biggest economy In Africa.
In this this century of technological advancement and high tech infrastructure.

cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by kikake: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

there is nothing to brag about here, it's the basic, the smallest unit every state capital should have.

this is just the normal thing you see in the street..

sometimes I wonder if you guys from the east have sense..

You lost sense by not recognizing that federal troops with foreign forces leveled all the SE towns to the ground with bombs during the civil war.

The southeast cities infrastructures you are seeing today are just after the war products.
Through the 5 states-only political structure of the SE, the zone is denied federal allocations.

Develop more sense.

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Focusmind: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
I am always pissed with what the citizens sees as development - We are too ignorant in this country. OP, I spit on your bald head
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by SmartPolician: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
SIRRITE:

So u have tribalize political parties now abi? U are one of the problem in this country.

Let's stop pretending.

APC has a stronghold in SW, NE and NW.

It will be difficult for someone from SE to be given a sensitive position in the party because the region rarely votes for APC.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by shizzle11(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Barbilius:
Stop crying, vagrant bastard!
your stewpid father is a vagrant bastard and you a senseless degenerate

Once again, take heart yaribanza pig

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

[s][/s]Look at the nonsense a supposed adult typed or am I actually quoting a juvenile, albeit a dull one?!

Instead of this incoherent trash you wrote here, why not take up my challenge and bring videos and pictures of Osun and Ekiti combined and let's compare with the same Abia State you all like to insult?? Is that too much to ask??

Internet has really exposed the yorubas[s][/s] grin grin grin
When you are done hallucinating, you will tel your vagabond brothers and sisters to move to ebonyi which has the greatest economy in Africa. By the way, make sure you use your 99% propertyoownership in Lagos to provide house for your bastard sister crying on this thread

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Daniel058(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Well I think she wasn't able to capture the most beautiful parts of Ai
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by LukasPodolski: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Farki:

Superiority complex
I don't understand these guys, they will post basic things and brag, they do this almost all the time.

When you travel through Ikere-Ekiti, the second biggest city/Town in Ekiti state, you will see things more beautiful than this sef, except the flyover..
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by ANIEPAUL(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
beautiful roads with open gutters mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Umahi for president come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sigh... If I didn't know any better, I would almost think or believe Abakaliki is the only place, city or town in an entire Ebonyi state.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Sammy07: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
After everything you guys are still 3rd class Igbo people

And who are the first and second class Igbos?
Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
shizzle11:
your stewpid father is a vagrant bastard and you a senseless degenerate

Once again, take heart yaribanza pig
E pain ham lmao grin grin. Ogun's economy is about to collapse after the busting of this $300billion business of your bastard kinsmen.
https://www.nairaland.com/6292307/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued/5#96661881
I guess ebonyi isn't good enough for this business that you fools had to travel hundreds of miles. Spit on you vagrants bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Banmeallday: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Umahi for president come 2023.

JOKERS lol
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
is this not suppose to be basic in every state capital.

there is really nothing special here..

4/10 rating.

I'm being objective here..

if this mediocrity Owerri, Enugu, Abakaliki e.t.c that our eastern brothers post everyday is beautiful, then the Ilorin that I know very well is heaven.

how do you brag about this?

Kwara State was established in 1967, a good 29 years or 7 democratic tenures before Ebonyi. Kwara is 53 years old while Ebonyi is 24. So donot compare apples and oranges. Find states established in 1996. That is a better yardstick for the progress described.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by kingsvictor2: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
is this not suppose to be basic in every state capital.

there is really nothing special here..

4/10 rating.

I'm being objective here..

if this mediocrity Owerri, Enugu, Abakaliki e.t.c that our eastern brothers post everyday is beautiful, then the Ilorin that I know very well is heaven.

how do you brag about this?
same ilorin dat I served during my nysc or is there another ilorin dat I don't know about?

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
After everything you guys are still 3rd class Igbo people
LOL BEFORE YOU TURN ME TO HAUSA NOR YORUBA_ __pls are you telling me that the criminals igbo as those who visit church after payment from their baby factory's or those igbo guy's who don't see anything wrong in carried cocaine are the first class of igbo people PLS LET YOUR QUOTE MAKE SENSE_ ___I not igbo Yoruba or hausa TAKE NOTE

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by BastardWike: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

there is nothing to brag about here, it's the basic, the smallest unit every state capital should have.

this is just the normal thing you see in the street..

sometimes I wonder if you guys from the east have sense..

Lolz, and this is coming from an Osun man? It is supposed to be basic in all state capitals according to this dude but they have all abandoned their rustic states to be claiming Lagos indigenes. Same way Tinubu abandoned iragbiji in his native Osun state to decay is how every one of you is now claiming Lagos.

Ebonyi State was created about same time with Ekiti, so can we now see those infrastructures and amenities like we are seeing in Ebonyi since it's meant to be basic in all states?? If you fail to show me their equivalent in Ekiti then shame will be on you.

Hypocrites that have used lies and propaganda to project an image about them that is far from reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:

Chai, see painment. E pele oh.
https://www.nairaland.com/6292307/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued/5#96661881
You fools have struck again, this time in Ogun state, I can see how you truly help the state's economy, now its economy will collapse. You lots even couldn't restrict your criminal activities to yourrredmud land, your had export it to the SW, we truly need to build a wall on a borders in the SW. Why am I even surprised, you lot exported your crime to Cambodia, India, Indonesia where you lots are killed like chicken on daily basis. Cursed be the day God made y'll vagrant bastards

https://www.nairaland.com/6074221/photos-man-ate-human-faeces

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

Abia State is the only state in Igboland performing below par but I can assure you the state is still more beautiful than Osun, Ekiti and others in the SW tongue

Baba wats d need for this baseless comparison now
i studied in Abia and i have also lived in almost every state in Sw and i its no mystery that every states has its worwor and fines
lets stop all dis its sort of childish bcus the points we try to make berates intelligence
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by 400billionman: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Akakaliki roads have attained the standards in Kaduna and Portharcort.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by olajizz01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

Abia State is the only state in Igboland performing below par but I can assure you the state is still more beautiful than Osun, Ekiti and others in the SW tongue
You guys will stay in your hell and guessing about where you know nothing about.

pls,which place in Abia are you talking about, is it Aba that always looked like a dumping sites or Umuahia that has nothing to proud of as infrastructure. I knew abia, come to Osun,come and see your self,hater
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by King44(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Barbilius post=96661742][/quote] There is a lot you don't know...

There is a reason why Yorubas are always scared of giving their houses out to Igbos especially the ones in the city... If you know what they go through, if you are a landlord you would not like to make same mistakes... But all igbos are not like that..

I have once given my rented apartment out almost free to an Igbo guy, all agreement breached, my properties dashed out to God who knows... and on top that one come and see the way he dragged the issue with me... Just imagine someone like me experiencing that, coupled with other other issues I have seen house owners face and heard...

If I were to be a landlord and I don't know the person the ibo guy who wants to rent my house well do you think I would give out my house for rent..

As I dey I no like wahala, fight, disagreement and breach in agreement...
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Onyemaya: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is bullshit. when will the mods show us beautiful Umuahia. below is umuahia, Abia state

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by LukasPodolski: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

Lolz, and this is coming from an Osun man? It is supposed to be basic in all state capitals according to this dude but they have all abandoned their rustic states to be claiming Lagos indigenes. Same way Tinubu abandoned iragbiji in his native Osun state to decay is how every one of you is now claiming Lagos.

Ebonyi State was created about same time with Ekiti, so can we now see those infrastructures and amenities like we are seeing in Ebonyi since it's meant to be basic in all states?? If you fail to show me their equivalent in Ekiti then shame will be on you.

Hypocrites that have used lies and propaganda to project an image about them that is far from reality.
This is a basic thing In Ado Ekiti, Ikere-Ekiti is the second biggest town inEkiti and you would see things more beautiful than this except the flyover..

if this street is a big deal you by Eastern brothers, they will sleep on the road when they get to Ilorin GRA.

ridiculous.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

All these noise will make sense the day ebonyi people stop pushing wheelbarrows selling earpiece in Osun. They just busted your criminal cartels here in Ogun
https://www.nairaland.com/6292307/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued
You fools no even get shame, traveling 100s of kilometers to another man's land just to run baby factory, is ebonyi not good for such business, may be you should tell umahi to build a world class baby factory market in eboyin, at leasttthe SW will ret from you lot vagabonds.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by EBEk101(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
nigerians still celebrating mediocre shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.