Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How To Open The Third Eye - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Open The Third Eye (5569 Views)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
available..
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
available..,,,
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by JasperVII(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why is this in the romance section?
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
available
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Available..
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Available...
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
available ..
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Kayberg: 2:26am On Feb 08, 2021
I won't patronise you on this, but just to share my experience on something similar to this third eye thing.

Many years ago, I got this old version of KJV Bible from my dad. I began reading from Genesis and I really got engulfed in it. Then I noticed a lot of changes in me that at times when I come outside the house, I happen to see some strange sights in the skies. Like I am seeing the ends of the firmament, etc.

Later on, I had some female friends online, though they wanted us to me meet but it was never my stuff because I never wanted to get into any relationship then due to the fear of how I was brought up.

I noticed that whenever they lie to me, I just knew they were lying. One once told me one day while chatting that she's hungry and had nothing to eat. I replied, "But you're eating eba and bitterleaf soup." And she was shocked. She asked where and who I was and I just asked her to brush it off.

If not that she knew I was in Lagos, she'll never believe I wasn't around her because it almost became a serious point of frequent question she'll ask that how did I know?

At another occurence, one told me she is in the kitchen and I replied, "But you're on your bed lying down, facing the ceiling with your hands raising your phone towards it." Till date, she's yet to accept I'm human. She calls me spirit/ghost. To make it more difficult on her, I don't upload my photos on any social media. She would ask questions and get same answer she had while i wasn't there. Note, she's also in another state.

Another was apologizing to me and asking for forgiveness and I just told her, "You've broken your promise." She asked if I knew what she was going to say and I told her, "You've lost your virginity." She was shocked too. And since then, she never try lying to me on whatever it is.

Another who we always chat hilariously daily, asked me a question that she heard that Satan was like an handsome white man. I told her Satan in appearance is, "From neck to ankles like a man. From neck to head like an angry looking bull. But can also transform to any form." And after reading my reply, she reacted, "WHAT!?" And since that day, she stopped talking to me till date.

This went on for years. If you tell me the truth, I'll just know. If you lie too, I'll know. But the whole thing just seem to reduce or even vanish after I began getting pressures from family, work and everything and everyone else. And to make it go almost off, when situations ain't smiling.

Though some days, there are times that when I'm calm, I do notice it. My mind will seem blank but I'll keep doing what I'm doing without making mistakes.

I still get sensitive to sounds, movements and even low pitched voices around me.

So I just want to ask, is it in any way connected to the third eye thing?

1 Like

Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
available.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2021
available
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
available..
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by blackgold2018(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I won't patronise you on this, but just to share my experience on something similar to this third eye thing.

Many years ago, I got this old version of KJV Bible from my dad. I began reading from Genesis and I really got engulfed in it. Then I noticed a lot of changes in me that at times when I come outside the house, I happen to see some strange sights in the skies. Like I am seeing the ends of the firmament, etc.

Later on, I had some female friends online, though they wanted us to me meet but it was never my stuff because I never wanted to get into any relationship then due to the fear of how I was brought up.

I noticed that whenever they lie to me, I just knew they were lying. One once told me one day while chatting that she's hungry and had nothing to eat. I replied, "But you're eating eba and bitterleaf soup." And she was shocked. She asked where and who I was and I just asked her to brush it off.

If not that she knew I was in Lagos, she'll never believe I wasn't around her because it almost became a serious point of frequent question she'll ask that how did I know?

At another occurence, one told me she is in the kitchen and I replied, "But you're on your bed lying down, facing the ceiling with your hands raising your phone towards it." Till date, she's yet to accept I'm human. She calls me spirit/ghost. To make it more difficult on her, I don't upload my photos on any social media. She would ask questions and get same answer she had while i wasn't there. Note, she's also in another state.

Another was apologizing to me and asking for forgiveness and I just told her, "You've broken your promise." She asked if I knew what she was going to say and I told her, "You've lost your virginity." She was shocked too. And since then, she never try lying to me on whatever it is.

Another who we always chat hilariously daily, asked me a question that she heard that Satan was like an handsome white man. I told her Satan in appearance is, "From neck to ankles like a man. From neck to head like an angry looking bull. But can also transform to any form." And after reading my reply, she reacted, "WHAT!?" And since that day, she stopped talking to me till date.

This went on for years. If you tell me the truth, I'll just know. If you lie too, I'll know. But the whole thing just seem to reduce or even vanish after I began getting pressures from family, work and everything and everyone else. And to make it go almost off, when situations ain't smiling.

Though some days, there are times that when I'm calm, I do notice it. My mind will seem blank but I'll keep doing what I'm doing without making mistakes.

I still get sensitive to sounds, movements and even low pitched voices around me.

So I just want to ask, is it in any way connected to the third eye thing?
yes it is
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Kayberg: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
blackgold2018:
yes it is
Like seriously?
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by blackgold2018(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Like seriously?
Yea I had similar experience. Started from reading king James too. I saw things and heard things

1 Like

Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2021
blackgold2018:
Yea I had similar experience. Started from reading king James too. I saw things and heard things
whìch chapters? also what did you see?
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Kayberg: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2021
blackgold2018:

That's really interesting!
Tell me about it.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kayberg:

That's really interesting!
Tell me about it.
which part of old testament..bcus me don peruse gen_lev so pls be specific
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by DSC7: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
ElidaxZiel:
Actually every human being is a powerful just that your social life is killing your spirituality

Every human has the spiritual eye and that what make ppl see vision and the rest. But most of the time it happens to people randomly

But curiously looking at it. Opening the third eye is nothing but pure application of knowledge

bliss

Can smoking affect some one spiritually
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Kayberg: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Reex12:
which part of old testament..bcus me don peruse gen_lev so pls be specific

I began from Genesis.
But I actually meant your personal experience with paranormal activities…
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kayberg:

I began from Genesis.
But I actually meant your personal experience with paranormal activities…
nothing much I only just know what som1 might likely do next or intends to do when I see them ..is this wierd?.i talked to some1 bout it he said theres nothing to worry bout to I gave less attention to it and it went away .

I think there are levels to this shit bro
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Kayberg: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Reex12:
nothing much I only just know what som1 might likely do next or intends to do when I see them ..is this wierd?.i talked to some1 bout it he said theres nothing to worry bout to I gave less attention to it and it went away .

Well, I won't take it as shit because I must admit I felt very different since then.
Even now, if we are going to have a visitor; latest, 2 minutes to when the person will show up, I'll know and also know who is coming.
It's quite nice to me though….
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Kayberg:

Well, I won't take it as shit because I must admit I felt very different since then.
Even now, if we are going to have a visitor; latest, 2 minutes to when the person will show up, I'll know and also know who is coming.
It's quite nice to me though….
I dont mean shit in a badway...
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2021
ElidaxZiel:
okay
What's your definition of a spirit?
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:

I know you will touch something in the next three hours.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I know you will touch something in the next three hours.
lol..the trick is being specific
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
lol..the trick is being specific

You can't determine what I will post in the next two days even if you see me.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You can't determine what I will post in the next two days even if you see me.
firstoff I dont know how you looklike yet.
second I aint got it no more prolly due to nonchalance

and yes If i see you I'll prolly have known what you would do or would have done immediately we finish talking (if we meet).
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
firstoff I dont know how you looklike yet.
second I aint got it no more prolly due to nonchalance

and yes If i see you I'll prolly have known what you would do or would have done immediately we finish talking (if we meet).
You won't know if I don't want you to know.
Besides, I can change my mind.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Kayberg: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
I dont mean shit in a badway...
I understand though….
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by mighty5050(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Please the two I have is enough for me.. I have seen much with them already
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
This one you said we should not visit Google.

That's where the answers are.

We are Nigerians.

Why would you want to know what another person is thinking ? All one needs is to be cautious not to fall prey.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Reex12(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You won't know if I don't want you to know.
Besides, I can change my mind.
yh freedom of choice...thats why its called premonition.But you and only you can determine if you go that part or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured / I Think It's Time I Stop Keeping Female Friends. / When A Woman Finally Brings Something To The Table (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.