Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Open The Third Eye - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Open The Third Eye (5545 Views)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Reex12:
yh freedom of choice...thats why its called premonition.But you and only you can determine if you go that part or not.

Off course.
It's I.
It's not you.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
available...
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
available...,,
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
available..
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Grace3030: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Third eyes ko, Third ear ni.... the two eyes i get don see wetin pass im power for this world nd u dey talk abt third eye.

1 Like

Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
available...
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by mmadu4: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
is this the new form of YAHOO YAHOO?
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
available...,
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
available,,,,,
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
a .
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Available
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by kodded(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kayberg:
I won't patronise you on this, but just to share my experience on something similar to this third eye thing.

Many years ago, I got this old version of KJV Bible from my dad. I began reading from Genesis and I really got engulfed in it. Then I noticed a lot of changes in me that at times when I come outside the house, I happen to see some strange sights in the skies. Like I am seeing the ends of the firmament, etc.

Later on, I had some female friends online, though they wanted us to me meet but it was never my stuff because I never wanted to get into any relationship then due to the fear of how I was brought up.

I noticed that whenever they lie to me, I just knew they were lying. One once told me one day while chatting that she's hungry and had nothing to eat. I replied, "But you're eating eba and bitterleaf soup." And she was shocked. She asked where and who I was and I just asked her to brush it off.

If not that she knew I was in Lagos, she'll never believe I wasn't around her because it almost became a serious point of frequent question she'll ask that how did I know?

At another occurence, one told me she is in the kitchen and I replied, "But you're on your bed lying down, facing the ceiling with your hands raising your phone towards it." Till date, she's yet to accept I'm human. She calls me spirit/ghost. To make it more difficult on her, I don't upload my photos on any social media. She would ask questions and get same answer she had while i wasn't there. Note, she's also in another state.

Another was apologizing to me and asking for forgiveness and I just told her, "You've broken your promise." She asked if I knew what she was going to say and I told her, "You've lost your virginity." She was shocked too. And since then, she never try lying to me on whatever it is.

Another who we always chat hilariously daily, asked me a question that she heard that Satan was like an handsome white man. I told her Satan in appearance is, "From neck to ankles like a man. From neck to head like an angry looking bull. But can also transform to any form." And after reading my reply, she reacted, "WHAT!?" And since that day, she stopped talking to me till date.

This went on for years. If you tell me the truth, I'll just know. If you lie too, I'll know. But the whole thing just seem to reduce or even vanish after I began getting pressures from family, work and everything and everyone else. And to make it go almost off, when situations ain't smiling.

Though some days, there are times that when I'm calm, I do notice it. My mind will seem blank but I'll keep doing what I'm doing without making mistakes.

I still get sensitive to sounds, movements and even low pitched voices around me.

So I just want to ask, is it in any way connected to the third eye thing?

The more you listen to God's words, the more God thought becomes your thoughts and the more you start thinking and acting like him.

Your signature reads
"Talk to GOD who can change anything. Commune with GOD who can alter everything."

This shows that you have experienced his supernatural presence in your life in so many situations.

The reason you lost those 'powers' was because you didn't depend on the word of God when you were facing through series of crisis, I'm sure you doubted His word when pressures from family, work and everything and everyone else tried to bring you down.

The truth is you never lost it, but you only stop feeling God presence because you stop concentrating on His word, rather you choose to rely on your own understanding.

Proverbs 3:5-7 reads
Proverbs 3:5 Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
Proverbs 3:7 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.

If you want to go back to that life were you had those supernatural gift, then I suggest you to go back to God's word because the more you study God's word the more you be like Him.

Truth be told I believe when we get to heaven, all this supernatural encounters like reading people minds or teleporting might be common in heaven because I believe in heaven, there is no sin to inhibit the presence of God to action. So we might literally call things into existence and it will happen immediately because the presence of God is at it peak in heaven compare to here on earth were the presence of sin has reduced God's presence here on earth.

No wonder the book of revealtion says that one day God will separate the people that has his presence from the ones that does not. So that when he creates a new heaven and a new earth, we the people that has God presence will rule and dominates that new earths just as God is ruling and dominating heaven with His authority and might because the people that carries with them the presence of sin that could have reduced the potency of His power in us will be long gone.

1 Like

Re: How To Open The Third Eye by ElidazielM: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Available
Re: How To Open The Third Eye by ElidazielM: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Available...,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart / Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. / Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.