Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Am Pained!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pained!! (728 Views)

MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos] / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / I Am Pained Right Now, How Could.................do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pained!! by Abimbolafavour(f): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Am so pained and disappointed... Why would u promise , give hope and at the end u disappoint big time... U promise to assist me with part of the money for me to collect my result and go for clearance .. And now its time u dont pick my calls , u keep posting me .. Expectation hurts. Only GOD can help.
Re: Am Pained!! by DaddyRochie1642: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
The Lord is your strength
Re: Am Pained!! by olamide0147: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
Am so pained and disappointed... Why would u promise , give hope and at the end u disappoint big time... U promise to assist me with part of the money for me to collect my result and go for clearance .. And now its time u dont pick my calls , u keep posting me .. Expectation hurts. Only GOD can help.
Is he your father, you can be upset and hurt only if he's your father because you are your father's responsibility, people who promise to or whom you seek help from also has personal responsibilities to take care of.

3 Likes

Re: Am Pained!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Am Pained!! by stupidmod3: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
did he give u prick on top of the promise? why are u telling us, is d fella here?
Re: Am Pained!! by Heartbender: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Happy birthday, Dear
Abimbolafavour:
Re: Am Pained!! by VlamesIffect(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Say no to premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Am Pained!! by Ariyo70: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
After you gave him what he's looking for why not?
Abimbolafavour:
Re: Am Pained!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Will the Lord give her money
DaddyRochie1642:
The Lord is your strength

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamalaharris / . / Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.