Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? (883 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by oyolohi: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
The keke (keke napep/tricycle) is a popular means of transportation where I stay.

So, today I went to get some items from the market... I was done and entered keke to get back home o... I was seated at the front --the back seats were already taken. There was a guy and two girls at the back seat(s).

On our way, I noticed that the girls were having a conversation and the guy tried hard to join in and remain relevant... Good for him, They engaged him however, so the three of them were chatting...

Soon, the guy dropped at his stop and gave the driver times three (x3) of the money (I.e for himself and the two girls)
The girls didn't even notice what he did... The just told him bye in their usual cheerful voice, shined some more teeth for him --and continued their conversation grin grin

First girl dropped after a while and boom the keke driver zoomed off. Second girl dropped after about 300 meters (I dunno if she was just pretending but she did as if she wanted to pay, however, the driver told her that the guy has already paid.) and again the driver zoomed off. Lol.

That's how those girls saved their money/TP that day o grin grin

Actually, I've noticed this a lot of times...it happens usually when the girl engages the guy in a conversation... Boom, like magic, the guy will just pay for her...sometimes without even collecting her number! grin

So, I dunno guys... Have you ever noticed this? Have you ever tried it?

Isn't it beautiful at times to be a woman. grin

Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by helinues: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
How much is the Keke napep itself that the person is feeling funky for paying for a ride for others.

Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Ottyn01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amebo"

You no go mind ur business??
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Mogajunior(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Juliusmomoh: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Me ?...
Pay wetin ?...
I de craze ...
Even no fit try am

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by virginprincess(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by icebird25(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
simps will never sieze to amaze me here ...

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Yes many times
One wey funny me pass nah this girl
She:so you can't pay for my transport
Me:, if you pay for my transport will you die
Me oya take jhoor weréy girl
She: cunning , stylishly with a friend on her face collect the money
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
sad
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Theboy21: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na normal thing na..I don't see what is special in it smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by BlessedNuel: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
I do pay but na as the spirit leads.

I no be father Christmas...no strings attached
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by hashtagged(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Keke is cheap if I entered with my nigga I would pay I would rather pay for a guy than pay for a lady. So it's no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by olukorede44835: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Amebo"You no go mind ur business??
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by BigDawsNet: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Random lady, Ladies pay for my taxi

That's a very common one for me..

If its neccassary we exchange contact if not I show some appreciation and look side way
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Etinosa1234: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2020
I can't remember paying for any gals TFare...... Maybe its because I've always been broke

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Normal thing.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Danishguy(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2020
I stupidly did once and felt bad minutes later 'money isn't a problem here'... next day i made sure she paid for the both of us, then i stopped talking to her after that day. she does the most today

Lesson: the unwritten rule that a man must pay a woman TP mustn't enter 2021
Lesson: you don't get any points by supplicating to a lady

do to/with her what you would to a fellow man

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by JovialJune(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2020
icebird25:
simps will never sieze to amaze me here ...

How is paying for random ladies tp simping?

You are a broke nigga.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by JovialJune(f): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Random lady, Ladies pay for my taxi

That's a very common one for me..

If its neccassary we exchange contact if not I show some appreciate and look side way

Clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by odinson1(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

How is paying for random ladies tp simping?

You are a broke nigga.

And the ladies aren't broke themselves? These ones that Can't even Afford to buy sanitary pads for themselves
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by JovialJune(f): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2020
odinson1:

And the ladies aren't broke themselves? These ones that Can't even Afford to buy sanitary pads for themselves

So how is that your problem? No one forced you at gun point to pay sanitary pads for them.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by BigDawsNet: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

Clout chasing.

Not as special as Pretty Mike tho...
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by JovialJune(f): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Not as special as Pretty Mike tho...

Why the shalaye
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by odinson1(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

So how is that your problem? No one forced you at gun point to pay sanitary pads for them.

My problem is that you ladies are quick to call Guys Broke,but you and your cohorts are the ones running around begging guys for urgent 2k
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by emperorAY(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2020
men do unimaginable thing when they see women and it's sometimes disgusting.
I will only pay if there is an argument about the transport fare to avoid unnecessary disturbance, asides that sorry I can't
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by BigDawsNet: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

Why the shalaye

awww.. I hope I dint hurt ur feelings...

Anyway if we met up in a taxi which is very rare i will like to take care of your transport bills.. But if you decide to make it other way round.... I will not reject ur offer... wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by JovialJune(f): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2020
BigDawsNet:

awww.. I hope I dint hurt ur feelings...

Anyway if we met up in a taxi which is very rare i will like to take care of your transport bills.. But if you decide to make it other way round.... I will not reject ur offer... wink

You can start by asking for my account details, who doesn't like free money.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2020
I can't count the number of times I've done that. Most times, when I sense there's gonna be 'change issue' I just pay for as much as I can (whether male or female)
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by BigDawsNet: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

You can start by asking for my account details, who doesn't like free money.

Sorry I'm not gonna do

Last time i check... I didn't take up the Santa clause second job...

Let's just meet up at somewhere, someday

Most especially in a taxi... And I promise! I will take care of that bills... cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Paid A Girl's TP In Keke? by marsman: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala for who no get car ohh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Female Sex Partner In Ikorodu / Top 5 Reasons Why I Hate Nigerian Girls. / 7 Bbnaija Housemates You Didn't Know Have Celebrity RELATIVES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.