Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (40340 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
And she go done give you AIDS join the millions you spent oga go and do test o grin grin cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by josephevergreen(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
the best advice to me so far in this issue is to change environment..if she stopped seeing u flirt with lady (b) she will realize that u have really moved on��
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
tosomaju:
For two years you didn't know all these about lady A and in few months you are already certain lady B is all you want?
My brother they go use your destiny play ludo.
Kantinew its like they are doing you.
after 2 years the ekpa go tell us lady b story too
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Druss(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
GGirll:
This too happened to my cousin. He dated a girl n somehow she got pregnant n he didn't tell anyone out of fear,d girl stole his 400k to her mum n later her mum told him to do court wedding n finally he did court, trad n white wedding this year. Just yesterday I called him n he started telling me that d wife had been misbehaving, he goes to work n will come home to see no one only to call her n ask her whereabouts she wouldn't pick and always come home late like 10,11,12pm with d kid n he told my uncle since his dad is dead, d uncle called d girl cautioned her but it kept going on n on until he stated locking her out for 3 hours just to punishbher n make her stop but she kept on. He then called d mum n explained n still no change d laat time she did that n came home late she told him always she was at her mum's shop. He asked her if she wants him to open a ship for but she said no. As I type now. He came home one day n d girl had moved all her belongings n that of her child n had moved out. Now I asked him to change his door keys n probably relocate to cool off his brain n plan on d next line of action. I asked him is he's still in love with her n if he needs d child n if he can do DNA test in d child but he told he doesn't want both d child n d mum again in life. He told me how she poisoned his food d last time if not that he drove himself quickly to d hospital he would have been dead yet he forgave her n now they want to kill him n take all his properties. Pls I need your advise for him or someone should make this a new topic since I don't know how to post such thanks.

No hope for him except a brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Collegelove: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:

grin Maybe. The guy just pack lies full ground.
lol
R u his spokeswoman?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Mires: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
David1017:
Which work u dae do bros.?? I'm interested in doing the same. I don't really have any advice shaa. But u dae spend shaa

Him de pressed laptop.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Galaxydon1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why dating her friend.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
GGirll:
This too happened to my cousin. He dated a girl n somehow she got pregnant n he didn't tell anyone out of fear,d girl stole his 400k to her mum n later her mum told him to do court wedding n finally he did court, trad n white wedding this year. Just yesterday I called him n he started telling me that d wife had been misbehaving, he goes to work n will come home to see no one only to call her n ask her whereabouts she wouldn't pick and always come home late like 10,11,12pm with d kid n he told my uncle since his dad is dead, d uncle called d girl cautioned her but it kept going on n on until he stated locking her out for 3 hours just to punishbher n make her stop but she kept on. He then called d mum n explained n still no change d laat time she did that n came home late she told him always she was at her mum's shop. He asked her if she wants him to open a ship for but she said no. As I type now. He came home one day n d girl had moved all her belongings n that of her child n had moved out. Now I asked him to change his door keys n probably relocate to cool off his brain n plan on d next line of action. I asked him is he's still in love with her n if he needs d child n if he can do DNA test in d child but he told he doesn't want both d child n d mum again in life. He told me how she poisoned his food d last time if not that he drove himself quickly to d hospital he would have been dead yet he forgave her n now they want to kill him n take all his properties. Pls I need your advise for him or someone should make this a new topic since I don't know how to post such thanks.
Why marry a lady with questionable character? Nawa
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by OKOATA(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your ex slept with 18 men in a year and am sure that's not all the numbers. So let's say she sleeps with 20 men in 5 years that's 100 men in one pusssy and one unfortunate being will still marry that one. sad

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Uyi213: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Druss:

First of all I wish you well. You are not the first person to date or marry the friend of their ex. Ignore the insults.

Secondly you didn't provide enough details about lady B. Is she in university? How have you ensured that mistakes made with lady A hasn't repeated.

Thirdly if you are worried about her, then that is another discussion. I have seen enough in life to know 1 plus 1 is not always 2.

She is in school same school with Lady A but she works. Lady A doesn’t work and I had to open a beauty shop for her which ended in disaster on her part. Thanks
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Uyi213: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Seyzcham91:
you see why you guys should Try and Stop Letting this Vagina People know you have money or your whole background.

from all indications its obvious you a lavish spender despite knowing some of her secrets and her wayward being which i know maybe she has used her Pussy Hook your Brain cuz me can't imagine being densed and dull with naija girls like this

which brings me to my conclusion "that girl never loved you and will never but will not wanna let go of you cuz of the ATM You have shown yourself to be
Naija girls don't let go of Lavish money spender with no brain and sense which is the category you belong

naija girls only associates with the benefits and thats all there is to it nothing else

I accept all what you said. I have learnt believe me
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Seyzcham91(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good to know you have learnt and thats the First Step to your healing and moving On
Uyi213:

I accept all what you said. I have learnt believe me

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by mt77: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Well done! You dey try.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by GGirll: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why marry a lady with questionable character? Nawa

I tried to advise him then but he told me the girl brought him luck bla bla so I gave up. She has no respect for anyone in his house nnhw can't even speak where she is cos d last time I was in his home last year, we discussed in his car imagine n when I even entered he didn't introduce either of us n d girl never for once offered me food d 3 days I spent there.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by FearGod199(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
If no be say here nah Internet bro u deserve drilling upon drilling till u man up,,you see that girl eeh if she like make she be cultist or obanje,if nah me eeh I go zero my mind set her up,she go com house I go naked her drill her without her wearing pant she go confirm ,bro Bleep dat bitch up before she mess u up..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Druss(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:

She is in school same school with Lady A but she works. Lady A doesn’t work and I had to open a beauty shop for her which ended in disaster on her part. Thanks

Is she close friends with Lady A or are they acquaintances? As some have said it should be a concern if they are close friends. The proverb says birds of the same feather flock together.

I remember when I was once smitten by the female sex and my mentor asked me a few questions about the lady and I realised that I knew nothing about her. Those questions saved me.

I don't know what you are looking for in the lady but be careful. You are a target with the way you have been spending.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

I will be in the comment section

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

If two do not agree they cannot be joined together.
The friend of a killer will be a killer. The friend of a prostitute will be a prostitute.

If you think lady B is any different from lady A, you are simply lying to yourself and just using lady B.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by nedu2000(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lady B is only pretending if so how is she a friend of lady A. Birds of a feather.....For your longterm sanity and peace it is best you bone the two girls. You won't listen so i hope heaven cushions your fall.
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Uyi213: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Linkuizzy524:
First of all, you ve gone too far, dating two friends, even though you broke up with one first before taking up the other one. Dont ever try it again.
But there is still solution.
There are two things you can do.
1.. Take your new lover, and go very far... Try as much as possible to cut any medium with which she might get to you, or get to know your whereabout.
Or
2... Take a strong heart, and steer clear from both ladies.
If not, that ex of yours will cause you much damage than you can imagine..
Noted
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by kolade560: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kai.....all I see is an insensitive dude.
A lady can't be so smart that you won't have a trace of her infidelity. Your mentality and upbringing needs to be examined.
You look like dull, shy person with low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:
School fees since 2018 = N200,000

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Phones, laptops, bags, clothes =N250,000

Outings/Drinks/Food/. =N60,000

And she took my... =N600,000

Total = N1,210,000 in just two years on a fish brain!

If he has the money to spend, it's hardly an issue.

Only poor men make such a big deal of such things.

She didn't hold a gun to his head, and he could afford to, so why is she suddenly a fish brain?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Daddy46: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:
School fees since 2018 = N200,000

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Phones, laptops, bags, clothes =N250,000

Outings/Drinks/Food/. =N60,000

And she took my... =N600,000

Total = N1,210,000 in just two years on a fish brain!
bro what I suggest is one for your own good and safety relocate and pretend like the relationship with her friend is over because cultist way they may still come for her and you also,she might plan ladyB death or rape cultist are heartless and wicked for her safety pretend you are no more together again then you should relocate too
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Uyi213: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Daddy46:
bro what I suggest is one for your own good and safety relocate and pretend like the relationship with her friend is over because cultist way they may still come for her and you also,she might plan ladyB death or rape cultist are heartless and wicked for her safety pretend you are no more together again then you should relocate too

Noted!!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Wunna: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:

Lady A

Lady B.

Swallow redpill morfucker. Your likes disgust me angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Davidoff2000: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
When this gets to front page, i will comment. Not now
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by afbstrategies: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
longetivity:
to those that read this, please summarise this SIMP story for me

His ex-girlfriend concluded that he was a big time loser.

After reading this trash, I think he is not only a loser but a mugu. sad undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
I never insult anyone in nairaland before but dis guy na idiot

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Mr Simpson of Werey street spent over N1.2M on a fish brain and he’s still asking for a romantic and pacify way to handle the fish brain cos she’s at the verge of destroying his current foolishness.

Bros,
I am speechless. You made my day with your tori mode.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Coinbased: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
why
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Akuruoulo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Mr Simpson of Werey street spent over N1.2M on a fish brain and he’s still asking for a romantic and pacify way to handle the fish brain cos she’s at the verge of destroying his current foolishness.
BRO U GAT NO CHILL . THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE U HAVE TO SPEND ALOT ON A GIRL U LOVE JUST BECUS SHE IS A CRIPPLE

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by shomutuski(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't want to waste my chi on you. you're a FOOL. the biggest to have ever existed.

Why do men come on nairaland to ask for what to do on issues that they can decide for themselves, i mean you have a thinking faculty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.