Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (40402 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

I will be in the comment section
Contact me for LADY C.. Bro wey mumu.. How much u don giv ur mama n siblings?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by zakkxx: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Go n kneel down n thank your God for setting u free!!! From lady A!!!I don’t know how ladies in cult those it, they will date u n u will never know! Most cult before a lady join all the male counterpart will sleep with her!! If to say lady A love u die she even marry u na later u go know say na cult girl. Thank your God!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by thuxzwda1: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Eheeeeen! Where can I get one

u already have a sweetcunt dear�
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Sike(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dear OP, Go and Simp no more.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Teegelop(f): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Kriss216:
School fees since 2018 = N200,000

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Phones, laptops, bags, clothes =N250,000

Outings/Drinks/Food/. =N60,000

And she took my... =N600,000

You left out the money he spent on introduction.

Total = N1,210,000 in just two years on a fish brain!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by juniorstar(m): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

Guy! make I no lie u no try how can u date a hoe without u knowing? just by talking and observing her and the people she move with. her interests, the environment she grew up( no hard and fast rule to dis), her mother, her sisters and closest friends should give u an idea of the kind of person u are dealing with. she just dey bill u since 2018 without being loyal damn!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by tianshie(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Michael114:
I used to doubt spell casting until I was really desperate to get back my lover, after he left me and our kids for his colleague at work and threatened me with a divorce. I had no choice than to seek for help, and behold I found Dr Tunde and gave him a try. Being really skeptical I was surprised to see how spells really work and I am so glad that I meant Dr Tunde and I highly recommend him. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve the problem for you. Try the great Dr Tunde today, he might be the answer to your problem.? Here's his contact: email babatundetaiwo430@gmail.com or you can also add him on Whats app +2347047626101

Is Dr Tunde a man or woman?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by goryorhal(m): 2:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Akuruoulo:
THAT BROTHER SABI LIE

Na so life b baba ....

Na why I hardly believe any story for here ...

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Dpundict: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2020
crackhaus:

Ignore all that talk of how she's a cultist and how she smokes... nor be she start cultism and nor be she start smoking.

However If you're really so bothered about her, then yes you can involve the police so they'll make her sign a statement saying she will be held responsible should anything 'suspicious' happen to your current girlfriend.
Be ready to spend some money though.
Get to the police with your claims of threat to life and safety and then ask them to invite her so she can be made to do an undertaking on your security and that of the new girl if you really want to settle for the B girl. That way you both can move on peacefully but if you are not telling us what really is happening; then be discreet in your relationship with B.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Oesophagus99(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Uyi213:

Yes I have already reported to the police and my uncle also reported to his boss and I was told to wait for even a ant bite before she is picked up alongside her mum and step dad

I just hope your anticipated ant bite wouldn't surprisingly as a carnage with gunshots & axe wounds...

put plenty weed and guns around her,

notify the right agencies to get her implicated. & dey'll put dat belligerent devil's servant behind bars for good!

*Be a man, not a simpleton*
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
This story reeks of lies.

She stole your 600k kor. Lies!

Please you guys should be adding graphics to this your lies whenever you're typing it.

I'm out!

No vex say I quote you oo..
Seriously, I think say na only think like this ..
The story is embedded with so much lies.. I swear.. seems so fake .

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

No vex say I quote you oo..
Seriously, I think say na only think like this ..
The story is embedded with so much lies.. I swear.. seems so fake .

I'm telling you. So much lies.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by peterbello(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
The way you described your ex and her mum in a disgusting way says a lot about you

This is someone I'm sure you once professed your love for and had some nice moment with, all of a sudden, you are describing her and her mum in such manner. cheesy

I'm more concerned about the one you are dating now, because if things should go sour someday, you'll describe her in a terrible way too.

And just so you know, you don't date your ex's friend and expect her not to react. You can't even convince me that you had nothing with your Ex's friend then when you both were seriously dating. smiley

Asides that sef, there's this saying that says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. I just believe this her friend is just acting cool and not revealed her own demons too. Are there no other ladies asides her friend?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Marybrit(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2020
out of all the girls in this world...why date her friend bikonu
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by jahrulusyahoo(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Boy, change your preference for Mushin babes or babes related to your ex in anyway.
Uyi213:

Lady A

Lady B.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by opapapilo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
ednut1:
Stopped reading when i saw the amount you spent. Who ddy raise all these mumu guys
...............................hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah........lolz....pussy sweetner dey work nah
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Darkerberry: 1:52am On Dec 16, 2020
If the story is true tho..to those of you suggesting the OP relocates or he reports the matter to the police.. have you all heard of africa magic b4 or have u forgotten this side of the world that we live in? No forget say mama mushin dey involved for d case and d op doesn't sound like a born again who fit fire rounds of speaking in tongues..

Things dey happen inside life sha.. and sincerely op you've got lots of ?? to answer wt ur tori
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mehn.... I don't know where all these kinda guys live... That money would have really helped my business grow lol ....
Haha so many simp men bro 600k in this corona

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2020
Druss:

No hope for him except a brain transplant.
grin grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2020
stacyadams:

The guy simping no get summary.....walai...some guys sef
Lol my guy this same stupid guy I can swear to God will never send recharge card to his mum but he is spending his life savings on pekus, God what's really going on
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2020
ekene101:
Abeg make we hear word, shey rice and turkey dey romantic to the eyes in the first stage before eating?
Can you romance the same rice and turkey after it has been converted into poo
Wickedness grin grin shocked
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by stacyadams: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol my guy this same stupid guy I can swear to God will never send recharge card to his mum but he is spending his life savings on pekus, God what's really going on
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by yesloaded: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
duduade:
OP you need help o. Off all places mushin olosha.. You have embedded yourself with thugs.. And opportunists

So your new girlfriend schools in the same place with the Ex.. Cultist ke..

At least she should have respected the code till she graduated

The best solution is to relocate o since you can die for B.. Or you both pretend you ain't in a relationship anymore for the main time

No matter how cool u r, stay for mushin for few months den u go know sey na everyone get vexing spirit inside Dem grin

Mushin my former adugbo, chai
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by MSGAMBLE9: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:
the way they mention figure is scary.
like sey no b 9ja we dey
Fake life on internet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards / Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.