Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fraudsters R Not Good People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraudsters R Not Good People. (977 Views)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / Lockdown Issues:if U R Sex Starved Then U R Not Hungry / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fraudsters no get better one, don’t tell me he’s a nice guy if he does fraud , most of u who loose ur accounts on social media , are by ur friends and family. Ur bank account hacks r ur friends, I knew they were bad but not this bad ,, don’t trust any guy or girl into fraud. From experience . I ain’t mixing up with no fraudsters. Many fraudsters r also kidnappers . U better be very very careful. Don’t share ur achievements with them if u ain’t a fraudster. Infact keep away . A word is enough for the wise .

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Liliantalks: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Many fraudsters will see this and conscience go dey judge them

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some guys will invite u over , just to hack ur social media accounts.
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
No drop ur phone with any yahoo boy to even view pictures

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dey do bestie with yahoo boy , ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Theundertaker(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hahahaha grin

Lai lai, u can Neva avoid them, the only way is to be on ghost mode.

U people can't do without posting to impress.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Hahahaha grin

Lai lai, u can Neva avoid them, the only way is to be on ghost mode.

U people can't do without posting to impress.
it’s funny how many Nigerians hv normalized this stuff, even the ones who know it’s wrong try to adapt to the society, But when u get ur fair share , u would realize why u should avoid them like a plague.

5 Likes

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Positivechick: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2020
My very very close male friend have hacked my Facebook account before, From That day I stayed very far from him. Any friend that can do that , can use me for rituals .

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Positivechick:
My very very close male friend have hacked my Facebook account before, From That day I stayed very far from him. Any friend that can do that , can use me for rituals .
anybody too close to them I give them chance o, it’s that bad
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Chamukebenson:
it’s funny how many Nigerians hv normalized this stuff, even the ones who know it’s wrong try to adapt to the society, But when u get ur fair share , u would realize why u should avoid them like a plague.
what I am saying is that as you keep posting and having so-called fun on social media, the more vulnerable you become, the higher probability of falling into their trap.

Remember u said so-called friends are the people perpetrating this nefarious activities online, Infact other commenters are already confirming that close friends and even relatives are responsible for these rampant account hacking of recent.

What does all these tell us, most of these crime are carried out by people who have a certain degree of knowledge of the victim and are close to the victims.

The economic downturn currently experienced Nationwide caused by the covid 19 pandemic and falling oil prices has activated the criminal side of most Nigerians to be switched on. most people eyes are red now, we have to be careful both online and offline especially going forward into the Yuletide.

I will advice people to lay low till around February, March next year. A public official even threatened using covid as excuse that diaspora Nigerians should not come back home for the celebration s. The time he gave the command we haven't even entered December yet o.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by koyinsola17868: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Many fraudsters will see this and conscience go dey judge them
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Oturatetuala(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2020
He be like say you don fall victim bcoz u were once a fraudster... cheesy
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Darkseid(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2020
I've cut contact with friends and relatives that have gone into internet fraud, it's really bad how Nigerians now see defrauding others as a normal hustle. Yahoo boys these days dey get respect pass suit wearing workers; for me I'll keep hustling legitimately in my own way and I know say I go get there one day, na just small time e go take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Darkseid:
I've cut contact with friends and relatives that have gone into internet fraud, it's really bad how Nigerians now see defrauding others as a normal hustle. Yahoo boys these days dey get respect pass suit wearing workers; for me I'll keep hustling legitimately in my own way and I know say I go get there one day, na just small time e go take.
my broda, it is worrisome, this is how gangsterism lifestyle in South America and black American neighborhoods started.

Naija gradually turning into a land of gangsters. Maybe this is APC vision.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Theboy21: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2020
But their money sweet na cheesy, have seen girls even searching for G-boys to date thinking they exempted from the wrath of the heartless fraudsters but when shiit got cracking they start crying cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Fraud isn't limited to Nigeria. In fact, first world countries are the bosses when it comes to intelligent fraud ( phishing snooping, n social engineering)

If a Fraudster should dupe a government and it's official, particularly bad government, I have no problem with there action.

But I don't understand how they get to sleep after defrauding innocent, hard working citizens, who are trying to fix things for themselves. honestly, it beats me!

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Darkseid:
it’s terrible situation. U doing legit stuff working hard for ur money , the worst thing u can do to urself is mingling with fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Fraud isn't limited to Nigeria. In fact, first world countries are the bosses when it comes to intelligent fraud ( phishing snooping, n social engineering)

If a Fraudster should dupe a government and it's official, particularly bad government, I have no problem with there action.

But I don't understand how they get to sleep after defrauding innocent, hard working citizens, who are trying to fix things for themselves. honestly, it beats me!
they are very wicked, nothing like a yahoo guy that’s good. I hope the government tight up their security and get more of them out of the society , because they r becoming a nuisance. Until it’s done to you , many people won’t get it
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by GodWrites: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Hammyaladin:

The bolded!

Everyone is bad! Every government or individual.

No one is without a stain. If you're going to campaign against internet fraud, do so but don't justify it when it comes to duping the government or highly influential people whom people believe are bad.

Internet fraud is bad, and is still bad even if you're duping hushpuppy.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Darkseid(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Chamukebenson:
it’s terrible situation. U doing legit stuff working hard for ur money , the worst thing u can do to urself is mingling with fraudsters
VeeVeeMyLuv:

my broda, it is worrisome, this is how gangsterism lifestyle in South America and black American neighborhoods started.

Naija gradually turning into a land of gangsters. Maybe this is APC vision.

The worst thing is that parents are supporting it these days, they don't even care how their kids are getting the money they spend.
My 23 yr old jobless friend bought a 2015 Camry last two months, last month he bought another Lexus RX350 for his mom. While his dad complained, the mom accepted everything without asking where the money came from; as of today the guy and his dad are not in speaking terms.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Liliantalks: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Darkseid:

The worst thing is that parents are supporting it these days, they don't even care how their kids are getting the money they spend.
My 23 yr old jobless friend bought a 2015 Camry last two months, last month he bought another Lexus RX350 for his mom. While his dad complained, the mom accepted everything without asking where the money came from; as of today the guy and his dad are not in speaking terms.
I commend parents who stand their ground against this evil ,I know someone, her father refused to do her marriage with her boyfriend because he had no legit source of income, the father said u are just 27years and hv all this wealth , how ? Who is ur father ? They hv a daughter together but the father said No.

4 Likes

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Liliantalks: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun , front page material . People need to be aware
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Darkseid:

angry angry shocked shocked shocked

My goodness!

May God help us.
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Chamukebenson:
they are very wicked, nothing like a yahoo guy that’s good. I hope the government tight up their security and get more of them out of the society , because they r becoming a nuisance. Until it’s done to you , many people won’t get it

U are very correct, Nigerians do not realize the damage these Yahoo boys are doing to our country!
It is just like the Hydra headed gangster drug cartels in Mexico.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Theundertaker(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Trust no one, but if yu have to trust anyone at all , he better not be a fraudster. I have heard many stories , I wish this post can go on front page.
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Chamukebenson(f): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U are very correct, Nigerians do not realize the damage these Yahoo boys are doing to our country!
It is just like the Hydra headed gangster drug cartels in Mexico.
the worst part is that they r everywhere , very hard to avoid them. It’s so bad that even publicly say yahoo is a bad thing looks strange. It’s too normalized, cause u hv a friend or family into it . Dating a yahoo boy is what’s trending even . Those same friends and family would still be the ones to hack ur accounts on social media or banks

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2020
We hv to be very careful, all these yahoo boys r lol scavengers
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Liliantalks: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Theundertaker:
Trust no one, but if yu have to trust anyone at all , he better not be a fraudster. I have heard many stories , I wish this post can go on front page.
how do people even trust men into fraud , it’s absurd I swear
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Honestly, if you happen to be where this yahoo guys spend money, my brother if u r not careful.
You will engage your self. The oppression is damn much for lekki here. It looks like we wey dey do legit, we are very lazy.

Sometimes I don't blame them thou because our leaders self na oga yahoo...

But my problem is they are making things expensive for us to purchase.
Re: Fraudsters R Not Good People. by Theundertaker(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dannyyoung26:
Honestly, if you happen to be where this yahoo guys spend money, my brother if u r not careful.
You will engage your self. The oppression is damn much for lekki here. It looks like we wey dey do legit, we are very lazy.

Sometimes I don't blame them thou because our leaders self na oga yahoo...

But my problem is they are making things expensive for us to purchase.
guy you don’t blame them because them never scam you before .

All retailers think everybody is a yahoo boy , especially food and snacks sellers

(1) (Reply)

Van Vicker Reveals The Actress He Enjoys Kissing In Movies(video) / VIDEO: American Woman Sets Hubby Ablaze Over Chicken Meal / Is This The Reason Why California Governor Bans Condom Removal During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.