Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? (5902 Views)

Poll: Who would you prefer dating?

A dark-skinned girl: 43% (29 votes)
A light-skinned girl: 38% (26 votes)
A mulatto: 8% (6 votes)
A white lady: 5% (4 votes)
An albino: 2% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys What Gift Can U Give To Your Gf As Her Birthday Gift Or Present?? / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Omo Eko
Let me see it. Give me a reason to fantasize Baby !!! I might even come to philly if you want.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2007
Make una leave the babe alone now. She must have realized her colour blindness. Anyway let's not be too quick to judge (even me sef don do am). You know pictures sometimes are deceptful. Let her post another pic of hers so we can see better. It might be she has a good complexion but that doesn't imply she is fair. Most dark-skinned girls have lovely skins.

So baby post another picture make we see!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo Eko
I'm waiting, Honey !
keep WAITING
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by luxoire(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
hahahahahaahahahahah

n.land no go kill me, lai lai, hahaha kai, i don laff till my belle dey pain me, say pic of houegirl, lol, ppl get mouf no be small,

d babe don run now, i think she realised her mistake, so e don do, i beg, make una sorry her
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Omo Eko
Common' Babe, grab you a little confidence and flaunt what you got !
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Omo Eko
Let me see you Phone # right quick. And i will give you a psychic reading you never seen b/4 !
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by dasaint3(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2007
it seems to me that it's the opposite you are referring to(i mean no offense)but i wouldn't take a second look at you if i were to think of taking out a light complexioned girl. embarassed u sure say no be attention u dey luk for?
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2007
da-saint:

it seems to me that it's the opposite you are referring to(i mean no offense)but i wouldn't take a second look at you if i were to think of taking out a light complexioned girl. embarassed u sure say no be attention u dey luk for?

I think she's doing this for attention tongue

@Omo Eko
Let me see you Phone # right quick. And i will give you a psychic reading you never seen b/4 !
My phone # LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaahahahahah

n.land no go kill me, lai lai, hahaha kai, i don laff till my belle dey pain me, say pic of houegirl, lol, people get mouth no be small,

d babe don run now, i think she realised her mistake, so e don do, i beg, make una sorry her
I know some housegirl that fine pass her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by luxoire(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2007
@omo eko

haha, pity her now, maybe she is d lightest in her family so she thinks she's light
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2007
luxoire:

@omo eko

haha, pity her now, maybe she is d lightest in her family so she thinks she's light
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, okay i will stop now but i can't helping sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by luxoire(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2007
@omo

ok, sha, lets u see u try to stop urself
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by IBDat(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2007
LMFAO - they say truth in it's self hurts, but the delivery of it on this thread is just brutal cry
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
don't mind them jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by onyex(f): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2007
wateva u say guyz cos i aint doin it 4 publicity.Ok for those who wanna c another pics,fine.Thanks for pointing out the fact dat they re being superficial.Thanx
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by benit(f): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2007
No mind dem oh when u win face of africa, nairalanders gho dey proud of u wink. But wait oh dem no go like FAIR person to win as u chuanu come say u fair like this sad
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Joey82(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2007
@onyex
To b honest with u, u ain't anything close 2 light complexion as ur pix suggest, maybe some pixreduce pple's complexions but ,

@Razorr
I'll b honest with u too, u are abeauty 2 behold. Take good care of urself.Ciaoo!!!

@Omoeko
I think u are so real. I lik d fact dat u never pretend in ur comments.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2007
Joey82:

@onyex
To b honest with u, u ain't anything close 2 light complexion as your pix suggest, maybe some pixreduce people's complexions but ,

Yea right grin grin grin, abeg she's dark skin and i don't know why people can't embrace their skin color shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Omoeko
I think u are so real. I lik d fact that u never pretend in your comments.
Thank you jare kiss kiss kiss, if i don't tell her the truth, who will wink wink
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by dupebaby(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2007
anyone.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2007
dupebaby:

anyone.
Yea whatever grin grin grin, too many pretenders on NL that doesn't speak their mind
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2007
nairalanders would never changed, the girl just wanted an opinion, and everyone starts to mock her. anyway you are beautiful but from your picture, your not so light skinned, except its the effect of the picture, because sometimes that might be the case. undecided
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by oshiokee(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2007
She looks very hungry, and obviously the story is out of ppoint
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 01, 2007
oshiokee:

She looks very hungry, and obviously the story is out of ppoint

i thought she looked to be economically disadvantaged too.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by ghettochyk(f): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2007
WTF?!!! Hun if datz you in da profile, ur behind aint light-skinned. wtf are u talking bout? i aint tryna be mean but u aint all dat cute and i dont see why u think u have a lotta "toasters" cuz u light, cuz u aint light. do you even KNOW what light-skinned is? ur not even "slightly" light. ur just brown and men aint stupid enuff to go with a girl cuz of her skin tone. i think u aight but prolly aint going turn much heads.

i think this thread's been started by someone tryna make fun of the poor girl in da profile, and datz not really nice. trying to get folks on NL to bash her cuz she thinks she's cuter than she really is. lipsrsealed

B.U.S.T.E.D. tongue
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by ghettochyk(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2007
There should also be a "WHO GIVES A Bleep" in that poll. rolls eyes.
hisssssssssssss. i don't even see why a thread is being started for such a dumbass topic. "guys like me cuz i'm light and i don't wanna make a wrong decision blah blah blah". people always tryna bring attention to themselves.  i aint tryna be mean but dis is really old, played out, and starting to get a lil annoying.
\

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn. is dis boring or is it my bed time?
either way, i'm outta here.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Ikomi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2007
ghettochyk:

WTF?!!! Hun if datz you in da profile, your behind aint light-skinned. wtf are u talking bout? i aint trying to be mean but u aint all that cute and i don't see why u think u have a lotta "toasters" because u light, because u aint light. do you even KNOW what light-skinned is? your not even "slightly" light. your just brown and men aint stupid enough to go with a girl because of her skin tone. i think u aight but prolly aint going turn much heads.

i think this thread's been started by someone trying to make fun of the poor girl in da profile, and datz not really nice. trying to get folks on Nairaland to bash her because she thinks she's cuter than she really is. lipsrsealed

B.US.T.E.D. tongue

ghettochyk:

There should also be a "WHO GIVES A Bleep" in that poll. rolls eyes.
hisssssssssssss. i don't even see why a thread is being started for such a dumbass topic. "guys like me because i'm light and i don't want to make a wrong decision blah blah blah". people always trying to bring attention to themselves. i aint trying to be mean but this is really old, played out, and starting to get a little annoying.
\

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn. is this boring or is it my bed time?
either way, i'm out of here.

Who or What da living hell are u talking about. cheesy
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by jenny2007(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2007
gurl this was very bad publicity; no offence but u are so thin but not too ugly shocked shocked shocked. I'm even lighter then you; and i was expecting to see some1 that looks like Bianca Onoh, u get my drift! i recommend Clear Essence if that's what you want.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2007
lmao,chei! nairaland users and mouth. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by VOR(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2007
"so please tell me what you think attracts a lot of guys to me"

In two words: Your tits. grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2007
VOR:

"so please tell me what you think attracts a lot of guys to me"

In two words: Your tits. grin

VOR-----------SSHHHHH!!

your wife may hear you lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Orosunnuku(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2007
Its more of your tits that is attracting guys, than your complexion? Or do you have any more data to help us judge?
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2007
jenny2007:

girl this was very bad publicity; no offence but u are so thin but not too ugly shocked shocked shocked. I'm even lighter then you; and i was expecting to see someone that looks like Bianca Onoh, u get my drift! i recommend Clear Essence if that's what you want.

Is it a bleaching cream? My aunt used it to clear off her black spots and she is dark-skinned. She didn't become lighter and I was thinking of buying it too!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(LADIES)7 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is About To Leave You⁠⁠ / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. / 10 Signs That Shows A Guy Will Become An Irresponsible Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.