Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad (348 Views)

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad / ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad by Adeala1: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Why call him or her your partner if you can’t go through their phones – Ruth Kadiri sparks debate

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has sparked debate on relationship after she asked why people call each other lovers when they can’t go through each other’s phone.

The beautiful thespian and proud mother of one said this while answering a question on her page on Tuesday, December 2.

The Founder and CEO of Ruth Colours took to her official Instagram page and made a post and it read, “Is it ever OK to check your partner’s phone?”

In a a response to the above question, Ruth ansered, “Why call him or her your partner if you can’t go through their phones Once the shreds of secrecy is allowed then so many things sets in. My thought. Correct me if I’m wrong.”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to watch video

https://woloaded.com.ng/why-call-him-or-her-your-partner-if-you-cant-go-through-their-phones-ruth-kadiri-sparks-debate/

Re: Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad by Cooldude90: 3:30am On Dec 03, 2020
She's on point. But if you don't have a very valid shock absorber, do not try it

2 Likes

Re: Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad by janedonez(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Must we delve into every thing, what's The essence of going through someone else's phone when yours is there and has every feature and application on your partner's phone.
Or are phone toys that one needs to fiddle with it.
Re: Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad by JovialJune(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2020
She is right, why proclaim love to each other and I can't check your phone? That's nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Beta Male Shocking Picture / . / Goodbye 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.