Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (3433 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Dreadlock69(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wait !!!!
I dey hear feminine or feminism since so nah equal right between two gender
So wetin come dey bahd for am

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Perfectsouth(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
She saw it as an investment hence the clout chasing
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
NeeKlaus:

So if the lady tells me she wants to go out or I should come visit her at home, she also has to pay for my Uber fare and the entire bills too, yes?
Maybe, maybe not. Why should you go out and visit a woman in the first place? Alpha men like us don't.
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
y'all need to ignore this guy.. you're certified SIMP!
Hahaha. You're damn funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by seanwilliam(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
Hahaha. You're damn funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want to believe your posts were sarcasm sha..
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by muller101(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
Maybe, maybe not. Why should you go out and visit a woman in the first place? Alpha men like us don't.
Alpha what? Tell us you are an alpha SIMP we will understand.
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
If the date wasn’t convenient for you, then don’t go. It is a date, not an empowerment program.

The guy got there himself by some means, you should also get there yourself. If he decides to pick/drop you- that is fine, but it isn’t your right. Just basic courtesy/chivalry.

I like to think someone paid for whatever was eaten there and it wasn’t her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
muller101:
Alpha what? Tell us you are an alpha SIMP we will understand.
grin grin cheesy

It depends on the kind of babe you are dealing with. Some babes are really cool and it does make sense for you to spend some bucks on them for dignity. Life is not all about going to bed with a woman. Sometimes, you need to let her understand that you aren't interested in sex and she would continue to chase you. Women love guys who are hard to get.
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by muller101(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
grin grin cheesy

It depends on the kind of babe you are dealing with. Some babes are really cool and it does make sense for you to spend some bucks on them for dignity. Life is not all about going to bed with a woman. Sometimes, you need to let her understand that you aren't interested in sex and she would continue to chase you. Women love guys who are hard to get.
Not Nigerian ladies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Beautiful Females Who Changed Their Gender To Male (before And After Pictures) / Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.