Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (4149 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Reason I'm Scared Of Going Into Another Relationship Is Because Of My Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Saintmary(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
You need to move away from your comfort zone, so that you can take stock of your life and avoid bad influence.

Your Daddy loves you, but he loves his reputation more.

Your baby daddy is using you.

You are surrounded by unhealthy relationships with toxic people.
You need breathing space.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Saintmary:
You need to move away from your comfort zone, so that you can take stock of your life and avoid bad influence.

Your Daddy loves you, but he loves his reputation more.

Your baby daddy is using you.

You are surrounded by unhealthy relationships with toxic people.
You need breathing space.
You may be right.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2020
missimelda01:
Listen to your inner voice and walk away..very far away from him. He’s insecure, possessive and manipulative and nothing good can come out of such a relationship.

You’d definitely get another man who will love you and your son better.
The major problem now is: how do I run away? Where do I run to? All the family members are happy and doing the right thing.

Just because I attended my cousin's wedding yesterday without him. He kept embarrassing me with calls through out as if I'm going to run away.

What I saw last night. I can't explain all. He came to my family house by 11pm drunk, missbehaving and he was saying all manner of things with deep anger.
I don't want to be the reason he'll start living a miserable life and I don't want to marry him on these conditions, but I don't know how to do it.
Re: .. by missimelda01(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Deardoveylove:
The major problem now is: how do I run away? Where do I run to? All the family members are happy and doing the right thing.

Just because I attended my cousin's wedding yesterday without him. He kept embarrassing me with calls through out as if I'm going to run away.

What I saw last night. I can't explain all. He came to my family house by 11pm drunk, missbehaving and he was saying all manner of things with deep anger.
I don't want to be the reason he'll start living a miserable life and I don't want to marry him on these conditions, but I don't know how to do it.
You can’t control how people choose to behave. If you’re not happy, walk away. Your family won’t be the one suffering if you go ahead with the marriage, the signs are very clear ma’am.
Re: .. by Amhappy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Obsession is not love. Even if you have to marry this guy eventually please slow down let him get his life back on track.

1 Like

Re: .. by auntyvera01(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: .. by Winneygirl(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you are not happy now, what makes you think happiness will magically appear after marriage?
Marriage is not the solution to all problems.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
missimelda01:

You can’t control how people choose to behave. If you’re not happy, walk away. Your family won’t be the one suffering if you go ahead with the marriage, the signs are very clear ma’am.
You're right
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amhappy:
Obsession is not love. Even if you have to marry this guy eventually please slow down let him get his life back on track.
Exactly. My thought too
Re: .. by truespeak: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
He behaves as if there's a diamond in me he needs to own.

That is the key staring right at you!

He realised since he left you, things have not been the same for him!

He thinks if he marries you he shall be restored!

If he marries you and his belief stands it shall be hell for you and if it does not, you can imagine what your life shall be.

The Decision is yours to make!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Tips For Starting A New Relationship In Your 30s? / Is My Wife Into Runs? / Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.