Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) (74336 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Kondo-matic come and see your younger brother with his head like bicycle seat. The shape of his head is enough reason not to pay him sef.

This gender wants to cashout too, it is so sad that women are not willing to pay for sex. A willing penis is more available than clean water. There is no scarcity of any kind.
gringringrin

This life no get balance walahi, if to say nah woman comot like this she go surely carry something come house but see my guy.

His head though, more like a lady's motorcycle seat. Three cone shapes in right places like Ekwu Nnem okenye na village.

The distance between his eyebrows na another thing.

Sugar mummies dey Abuja sha but you don't go for them, they come for you if they like you.

Please don't ask me how I know this.
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You can see, it just wouldn’t go as you want.

Who is feeding and clothing the other in the attached pictures?

They feed and cloth themselves
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by TMan001: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Incomplete story, how were you able to left the scene? Did you payed the bill? Try and complete the story because it looks shady
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oya! Choose one of these

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by chronique(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
What the Bleep did I just read? grin grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by sunbreaker: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
A man identified as Brian Dennis has Shared what he passed through in a quest to get a sugar mummy in Abuja.

Read his words.

"One of the most popular misconceptions about Abuja is that there are plenty sugar mummies looking for young boys to spoil with their money in exchange for pleasure. Na big lie. Thread! !

I heard this lie so much that I started seeing every older woman who drives a big car as a potential sugar mummy material when I came to this town. I always in my best behavior around them, waiting to be noticed and approached. Nothing happened.

I was even helping some of them push their shopping trolleys in supermarkets when I noticed they needed help. Nothing come out. Nobody even asked me for phone number. I started thinking, Is it Jazz the other boys that have sugar mummies are using? Na wa.

Until one unfortunate Friday evening that I was having a drink by myself in a spot close to my house and I saw one light skinned thick woman in her late 40s pull up with a new RAV4.

She was also by herself and sat behind me. I thought it was a dream when the waiter brought a bottle for me and said that the woman at the table behind me sent the bottle for me. I turned behind and saw her staring lustfully at me. She smiled and I accepted the invitation. Cheap man like me. I sat with her and we started with short introductions of ourselves and started talking about random things.

She was divorced, never had a child and lived alone. My ear stand. By midnight, She offered to drop me off as I didn't drive but I told her I lived very close and could walk home so she suggested that she shows me her place so I can come visit anytime.

I didn't even think about it before entering the car like a lamb to the slaughter. We got to her apartment a few minutes later and she asked me to come inside. She was living well but I was not concerned about the aesthetics of her interior decoration. So many things were running through my mind.

Why did she ask me to come in? Maybe tonight na audition. She made me have a bath and I knew that my dreams of a sugar mummy had come to pass, I just had to impress her if I wanted to progress to the spoiling stage.

I sweated & worked all night and I was telling myself that let Newspapers not use me for "man dies in s3x romp" headline. When she finally slept, I was still awake and thinking to myself. So it is really true, sugar mummies are real and my life was about to be transformed by one. Wow. God is good.

In the morning she tapped me nicely, and I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with love in her eyes, I smiled back and whispered good morning to her. " Good morning, Brian. Your money na N40k "" Oh, thank you. You're too kind ", I replied. 40k for just one night? I don blow be that na.

I thought I was the one being paid until she asked me: "Should I send my account number or you have cash? "

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianJDennis/status/1259216027520557057

What is your opinion on this?
you don dey go small small, safe journey ooo
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Rawhumper(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
True talk shaaa...though I have turned down two different offers to bed married women and get paid, I cant really say much cos that area isnt my field.

My main aim to sustain my relationship with a super rich young lady I met.....she wants me to impress and woo her before she gets committed.

quote author=pocohantas post=96696679]Kondo-matic come and see your younger brother with his head like bicycle seat. The shape of his head is enough reason not to pay him sef.

This gender wants to cashout too, it is so sad that women are not willing to pay for sex. A willing penis is more available than clean water. There is no scarcity of any kind. [/quote]
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by tysontim(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
gringringrin

This life no get balance walahi, if to say nah woman comot like this she go surely carry something come house but see my guy.

His head though, more like a lady's motorcycle seat. Three cone shapes in right places like Ekwu Nnem okenye na village.

Sugar mummies dey Abuja sha but you don't go for them, they come for you if they like you.

How do you know this?
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by kriss27(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Kondo-matic come and see your younger brother with his head like bicycle seat. The shape of his head is enough reason not to pay him sef.

This gender wants to cashout too, it is so sad that women are not willing to pay for sex. A willing penis is more available than clean water. There is no scarcity of any kind.
Lol. Don't worry that time will soon come when seven young ladies will be running after a man, begging him to bear his name. As it is written the Bible

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
A man identified as Brian Dennis has Shared what he passed through in a quest to get a sugar mummy in Abuja.

Read his words.

"One of the most popular misconceptions about Abuja is that there are plenty sugar mummies looking for young boys to spoil with their money in exchange for pleasure. Na big lie. Thread! !

I heard this lie so much that I started seeing every older woman who drives a big car as a potential sugar mummy material when I came to this town. I always in my best behavior around them, waiting to be noticed and approached. Nothing happened.

I was even helping some of them push their shopping trolleys in supermarkets when I noticed they needed help. Nothing come out. Nobody even asked me for phone number. I started thinking, Is it Jazz the other boys that have sugar mummies are using? Na wa.

Until one unfortunate Friday evening that I was having a drink by myself in a spot close to my house and I saw one light skinned thick woman in her late 40s pull up with a new RAV4.

She was also by herself and sat behind me. I thought it was a dream when the waiter brought a bottle for me and said that the woman at the table behind me sent the bottle for me. I turned behind and saw her staring lustfully at me. She smiled and I accepted the invitation. Cheap man like me. I sat with her and we started with short introductions of ourselves and started talking about random things.

She was divorced, never had a child and lived alone. My ear stand. By midnight, She offered to drop me off as I didn't drive but I told her I lived very close and could walk home so she suggested that she shows me her place so I can come visit anytime.

I didn't even think about it before entering the car like a lamb to the slaughter. We got to her apartment a few minutes later and she asked me to come inside. She was living well but I was not concerned about the aesthetics of her interior decoration. So many things were running through my mind.

Why did she ask me to come in? Maybe tonight na audition. She made me have a bath and I knew that my dreams of a sugar mummy had come to pass, I just had to impress her if I wanted to progress to the spoiling stage.

I sweated & worked all night and I was telling myself that let Newspapers not use me for "man dies in s3x romp" headline. When she finally slept, I was still awake and thinking to myself. So it is really true, sugar mummies are real and my life was about to be transformed by one. Wow. God is good.

In the morning she tapped me nicely, and I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with love in her eyes, I smiled back and whispered good morning to her. " Good morning, Brian. Your money na N40k "" Oh, thank you. You're too kind ", I replied. 40k for just one night? I don blow be that na.

I thought I was the one being paid until she asked me: "Should I send my account number or you have cash? "

The truth is that there used to be Sugar Mummy for guys but all that has changed in Abuja, Lagos and other cities. Most older women now pay girls to suck their pussy until they cum! What is available in Abuja in quantum is lesbian Sugar mummies, they are everywhere in Abuja! I met a girl last week, come and hear gist and you will know that men had been bypassed for younger nubile girls by these Lesbian Sugar mummies! One Alhaja even bought the latest iPhone for a girl of Sixteen who regularly sucks her pussy!

Come and see Rich older women melting at the sight of young nubile girls. I have been warning about the rise of lesbianism for years but outdated, old fashioned, idiotic and foolish young men keep attacking me!

Once upon a time, when the world was normal, there were Sugar Daddies and Sugar Mummies. Nowadays, there are only Sugar Daddies. The Only sugar mummies are lesbian Sugar mummies!

6 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Coolbadguy: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
olosho man jam woman first class olosho.
grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by EgusiShankly: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
atilla:
Haha
Runs man jam runs girl. They should get married and say this story on wedding day
grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Raychee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Old story. But still funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by 3kay945(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Are sugar mummies supposed to be in their forties

I thought their age range should be something around 55 and above cool
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by macho44(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Even in FREETOWN, nothing is FREE grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Osashalom: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Always be sure of terms and conditions before sealing the deal.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
gringringrin

Oga how did you know? I done dey suspect you since, but I no dey like judge person. grin

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
tstx:

You actually can... You just have to know how to spot them. And yes, there are many of them in Abuja. PH too
the time a young man would spend searching for sugar mummy he could use use that time do something worthwhile.Its not that sugar mummy hustle is even a lucrative business.best maybe just monthly stipends and free food and be riding her car when she sends u on errands.Dont a normal guy would be satisfied with such kind of life.Except maybe he just loves nacking older women for fun with no financial interest attached.The way ladies make money from runz is not the same way a guy would make money if he did gigolo work cos women irregardless of any age they are can get a man who would be more than willing to have sex with them for free.On the issue of male gigolo work and male prostitution someone some days ago popped up an old thread here and when i went through the thread they said there was brothel in a state in nigeria where there are male prostitutes and the male prostitutes earn b/wteen 2000k to 5000k a patronage and that patronage is not that regular.U can imagine a full grown man with developed muscles earning 5k a day sleeping with old women.na life be that cheesy? im no go go find work do.at least even if he push truck he would earn more than that 5k a day.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
3kay945:
Are sugar mummies supposed to be in their forties

I thought their age range should be something around 55 and above cool
guy i have seen some women in their 50s and early 60s who have sugar daddies cheesy.they sleep with men for money cheesy.dem never retire grin.before it was alledged that Oshiomole loved doing it with much older women and dat he spends on dem.this was before he met Lara though.
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga how did you know? I done dey suspect you since, but I no dey like judge person. grin
I am clean joor, I just know things.

And sometimes I dream dreams grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
tysontim:

How do you know this?
A little bird whispered it to me a long time ago when animals used to talk.
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Apart from that they are not generous as people think. Prick no too cost
as in prick over available.many guys are wiling to nack for free cheesy.e no cost like kpomor if u know wetin i mean cheesy.If a dude is expecting to make a fortune from doing gigolo stuff he"s on a long time.Most guys who do gigolo stuff use it as a side hustle to suppliment their job not full time job.though on rare occasion u might be lucky to see an older woman who would take care of u but such occurence is not that regular.Person wey say na gigolo work im go take totally satisfy in naija is on the road to total hunger cheesy.Most times i always see ads on nairaland and facebook advertising for sugar mummy and telling guys send mails or call this number if they are interested and they will upload a picture of a curvy lady.anytime i see such ads i always laugh cos i know many guys will fall for the scam grin.

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Watersly(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Read his words.

laugh Wan kill me...
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by BlaqT: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
story that ended in premium laugh
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Momohtijani12: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hahahaha. Funny oh
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by luvme0702: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin
MrTAnonymous:

Read his words.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by solid3(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Today on things that never happened. I've read this fake story before
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Raspberri: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by meobizy(f): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
If this was in the jokes section then I won't bother to read it. I just wasted my time even though it was entertaining.
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Sazeals(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
maybe he was paid 40k for his destiny. my African mind will put me in trouble one day
Re: Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2020
I am short of words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.