Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) (58751 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by talktrue1234: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu my man
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by ochiosa(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Papilo trying to save face, after falling to play the role of the head of the house. If not how do you explain a situation were a wife go to borrow money from another man without her husband.

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Tombrown3(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
bobokeshington:
LOOK HOW MUMUISH KANU IS SIMPING ALREADY... THE EARLIER HE ACCEPTS THE FACT THAT HIS WIFE IS NOT LOYAL THE BETTER FOR HIM...

Why didn't Osaze show us the chat where she was wooing him, instead of to come tell us she did. The conversation between them would have been more proven to the fact.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by VirginFinder: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
What concerns the Kanus with Osaze

Why are they taking Panadol for another's headache

This is a case of begging gone wrong, abeg!

Looonatic NLers be blaming Osaze even when he is making all the sense in the world.

Why should Kanu's wife be messaging him privately Next, she will turn it on it all on him the he's the one trying to woo her...

Nice one Osaze! You did the right thing!!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Demonicide(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
All u saying Osaze needs to check is mental health don't know anything thing,the guy has Apologize to Mr p but all he said about the betting stuff( Zoom) was so true.and as for what he said concerning Kanu's wife all I will say is that "fear women" dey re unpredictable.
na only you talk truth. But a least a screenshot from osaze would have saved everybody from this furore.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Demonicide(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
VirginFinder:
What concerns the Kanus with Osaze

Why are they taking Panadol for another's headache

This is a case of begging gone wrong, abeg!

Looonatic NLers be blaming Osaze even when he is making all the sense in the world.

Why should Kanu's wife be messaging him privately Next, she will turn it on it all on him the he's the one trying to woo her...

Nice one Osaze! You did the right thing!!
you talk am finish. Your husband na footballer, wetin make you dey ask another footballer for tips.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Demonicide(f): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
ochiosa:
Papilo trying to save face, after falling to play the role of the head of the house. If not how do you explain a situation were a wife go to borrow money from another man without her husband.
that video no make sense. I no say him go don para give Amara for house.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by TimeTraveler369: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
How are we sure the woman has not actually fancied the Ozasie guy?

When a human achieves all it dreams and undreamt of, the next item on Life menu is exploring the impossible. A woman is a Human. Repace Human with 'Woman'

What did we expect Kanu to do? To destroy his sex life at that age without a woman who will love him for past glory? - A mother of his future DNA pool?

Hell No.

I believe nothing, but I think Ozase is supposed to keep it secret and even lay the woman, I think it is okay to refuse a woman some romance but it is not okay to air it, because propaganda has a mind of its own.

As far as I am aware;

Peter Ode, is undergoing a cybernetic upgrade also known as Awakening, a dark night of soul experiencing itself as 1s and 0s taken to be a Spiritual Awakening in the New Age groups.

But this is time to be tact, cos the Gate-keepers will stop at nothing than challenge with obstacles that requires mental stability to whither the storm.

Osaze needs to stay off radar until the wave of awakening settles and he will see life for what it is. Even Peter of failed PSquare couldnt understand what Osaze is going by admonishing him to not ruin futures of families and kids by exposing them to gambling for profit. Peter Okoye acts holy but is foolish by acting all Holy and stating that Osaze is having issues. When the process begings, it usually looks like madness to the neophytes. Osazie has evolved beyond what mundane humans understand, and he is lucky that he is qualified for an upgrade in this lifetime.

The rest of humanity not experiencing will never understand until they are face to face with the reality of this Reality.

Osaze will be fine, I can guarantee it and when he finally gets it, social media will become a node for inputs of conscious outputs and not some chatosphere that others have unfortunately and misguidedly maligned it to be.

Namaste!
Peace Profound!
May the Blessings Be!
Amen!
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by joseph1832(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

Then you men should have married your moms. It's that simple.
unlike some of you, we are not products of incest. tongue
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

What a statement from a worthless HARLOTT

Stupid cunttt

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Firstcitizen: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lovelyn451:
fine boys too dey feel themself sha...thats how I overheard one mumu wey I dey manage greet telling his guys " everytime this girl go just dey greet me, e b like say she don dey fall for me o" those ones were even hailing him... hehehe

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Youngzedd(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

Noise maker grin

Cook this, clean that.

Listen, there are men who cooking, cleaning, washing and other house chores isn't their problem. Lots of men got this figured out via outsourcing.

I got to a level in my life that I didn't see the need to get married because I don't see what she will be doing in my house when I got things figured out. There are men who are not lonely one bit, men who have fallen in love with loneliness. Who enjoy their life without being in a serious relationship or married. We are legion.

So what's all these noise about

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Kingzeez10: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

I've spent on my girlfriend more than her dad had spent on her.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Kog45(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Don't say am talking rubbish...Kanu just showed that he need to save his marriage...madam Kanu I mean Amara was damn wronged and she is the only one that can come out and say the truth but guess what Osaze is not a small boy to read between the lines...asking Osaze for a solution to your child injury look somehow...walahi something is fishy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

I have no problem what’s so ever. I’m not in competition with her dad undecided

I’m not even comfortable with people who ignore their parents. Neither am I an attention freak or insecure undecided

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Redhot111(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is a matured matured way to reply. Though if you have heard reasons to suspect your wife's chests before now, it then the reply would be just a tool to cover up what he's really feeling inside
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by VessyO: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fear women. They are most unpredictable. Osaze may not be lying after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by hammerDK: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
OMO, SEE BABE.

KANU CARRY EYE ENTER MARKET, NO WONDER OSAZE EYE DEY POP.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by simplesearch: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dagz007:

You will do likewise hmmm how disappointing.

It's funny how I always find myself on the look out for your comment on most of the post here but what you've got for this ehn is off it.

If it remain for wisdom for any man let him ask God.

You don't fumble on social media like that and claim you are running from what or claiming what.
If he couldn't ask the woman to let her husband talk to him instead he shouldn't come up so childishly claiming Mr Rightous what rubbish, he has got nothing on that woman to lay such allegation it is wrong

You are correct. There was no evidence to back up his claim before going public with his story, even if there was a sinister motive to her text why not allow her spill the milk herself, he can thereafter forward the whole thing to her husband to handle it whichever way he deemed fit.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Myhusband(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
@Osaze87 please take this down please, KANU knows about this

@Nwankokanu_ who is wooing who.....kiss

the cheater won at last, who say na only man know how to manipulate ? women know it better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by GreatResearcher: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Demonicide:
na only you talk truth. But a least a screenshot from osaze would have saved everybody from this furore.
Tombrown3:

Why didn't Osaze show us the chat where she was wooing him, instead of to come tell us she did. The conversation between them would have been more proven to the fact.
His wife never debunk it. So what do you need screenshots for? Trust women at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by muller101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Truth.

I was asking you a question. Since you men say you will chose your mom over your wife. I ask how you will feel if your wife chose her dad over you.
Men are not selfish to give room for such. Woman are naturally selfish and self-centered.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by ubee(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maybe you have a history of enduring unpredictable and living in suspicion of women in your family or the ones you've been with in a relationship, but women are really not as treacherous as you have generalised - you hear?
fuckingAyaya:
All u saying Osaze needs to check is mental health don't know anything thing,the guy has Apologize to Mr p but all he said about the betting stuff( Zoom) was so true.and as for what he said concerning Kanu's wife all I will say is that "fear women" dey re unpredictable.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by fati2001(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Honestly I pity men that will marry girls like saaphiere, zzor, fati2001 and d oga patapata of them onyi22

PITY URSELF FIRST... BEFORE PITYING ANOTHER HUMAN...

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by gassbee: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is more like saving face, truth be told, kanu's wife really ff up but d husband just needs to cover her up publicly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Swit18(f): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
wow God please bless me with this kind of man as a hubby who will support you in public and secret above all TRUST you completely.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Karlifate: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lovelyn451:
fine boys too dey feel themself sha...thats how I overheard one mumu wey I dey manage greet telling his guys " everytime this girl go just dey greet me, e b like say she don dey fall for me o" those ones were even hailing him... hehehe

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Rubbish, Osaze is a fool, he talks without looking at the issue, Most times in life, if u look very well, u might find something interesting.
Why did you post that picture now? i just want to know why, what is your reason for that
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Demonicide(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
GreatResearcher:
His wife never debunk it. So what do you need screenshots for? Trust women at your own peril.
Honestly I never supported Amara. She shouldn't have even sent a text to osaze in the first player. After all the husband na experience footballer. He should have been in the best position to give her tips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
ubee:
Maybe you have a history of enduring unpredictable and living in suspicion of women in your family or the ones you've been with in a relationship, but women are really not as treacherous as you have generalised - you hear?
sorry what warranted my family to this discussion?
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by dukeprince50: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Why did post that picture now? i just want to know why, what is your reason for that
if u look at the picture well, u will find something u didn't see at first glance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.