Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) (58750 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by robosky02(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Almunjid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

Then you men should have married your moms. It's that simple.
Lol. Are u still on this matter? U don't give up, do u? Even if you're obviously wrong?. The example u gave doesn't hold water. I think you're just being subjective in ur submissions.
After God the next in line is our parents then our wives/husbands and children. If a woman has more money than her husband, she should make her parents her priority. Though she can't leave her matrimonial home to go and cook for her Dad but if they live in the same compound, she can cook for him.
Most women when they marry rich men, they send a lot of money, gifts and goodies to their parents, they do more for their parents and siblings than they do for their husbands.
Ur husband came into ur life at a point in time and may leave u or u may be the one to leave him and get another one, but can u get new parents for urself?.
No matter what u do for ur parents, u can't pay them back for all they have done for u. They did a lot for u when you're little and weak, they'll need ur help too when they're old and weak. To give them ur best is the best thing to do.
U have one opportunity of a lifetime in ur youthful age to appreciate them. Don't waste it!.

“And your LORD has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be DUTIFUL to your PARENTS. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour.” Surah Al-Isra [17:23]

Peace!
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Papilo very humble to the core
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by yommen: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good for the kanus!
Families Should be Families
We Pray to Have Good Homes not Just on social media but right in the Closet!

Marriage is beyond Social Media!

Osaze is a brave man!
Its better for people to see u as Mumu but you flee from anything that looks likes sin than to do a Samson and Have your Destiny Shattered and Eyes plucked off

I WILL DO LIKEWISE!!

You should have stayed neutral and objective. It's not like Kanu's has been known for promiscuity. Why are you now condemning her? Na wa o.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Icon79(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
KPOM!

O pari

Righteousness89:
Good for the kanus!

Osaze is a brave man!
Its better for people to see u as Mumu but you flee from anything that looks likes sin than to do a Samson and Have your Destiny Shattered and Eyes plucked off

I WILL DO LIKEWISE!!
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by heniford2: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

the energy one spent in arguing with a lady is what less should be channel to talk with real man not woman who suppose to gossip
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by amuwo1980: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
This Osaze boy is a real disappointment, even if the woman is wooing him for real , he got so excited and ran to the social media to advertise his new assumed value , a child I swear , women been wooing us since primary 4 and we chalk it up to experience
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Icon79(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don’t think he’s condemning her in any way. No one knows what actually happened except for the two people involved.

But as the saying goes: where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Or as you Nigerians would eloquently put it: there’s no smoke without fire grin

Anyway, my point is; something definitely happened between the two but whether it’s Osaze’s misinterpretations or Mrs Kanu Nwankwo’s cheap denials ... no one knows. As the other guy said, “ After kissing comes the beating” grin

O pari

yommen:

You should have stayed neutral and objective. It's not like Kanu's has been known for promiscuity. Why are you now condemning her? Na wa o.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
I respect kanu alot he is a legend but Kanu pls don't trust women 100% in talk like this they are strange human, mind you I'm not saying what Osaze said is true but hhmm....women I don my cap for una abeg.

Pls let no one disturbs Kanu I so much respect him alot.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by cescky(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good for the kanus!

Osaze is a brave man!

I WILL DO LIKEWISE!!

Shut up.. Whats braves about being stupid?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.. Godnever made no automatons.

Your talking like the idiots that say they raped a woman because her dress was short..

If you cant control your vessel, dont project your weak ass on another
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Successdude(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=saaphiere post=96697644][/quote]

At this thing you uploaded as shown below... Some of u ladies no just get sense. At all

You guys keep heaping problem for yourselves, after naw you would still go create video BEGGING men to come marry una.

Sense at all no dey.

With regards to that your upload, answer : why don't you ladies pay bride price ?

Why is it said that a woman answers her husband's surname and not the other way round ??...

Well I could go on and on but that doesn't worth it.

Una not just l get sense.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu's reaction to the allegation is legendary buh he should actually get to the root of the matter to ascertain how innocent the wife is, na small thing dey kill man even when we know family comes first. He may choose to do his investigations and analysis off social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by milcah5050: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
OMO, SEE BABE. KANU CARRY EYE ENTER MARKET, NO WONDER OSAZE EYE DEY POP.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by macho44(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Senior man na senior MAN, Papilo, one day u go make us proud, and today you have finally made us PROUD grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by delzbaba(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
this girl was 17yrs when kanu married her and put her in the family way,she even dropped out of school.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Akanbiedu(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can bet my left yan--sh that woman wanted to f--ck osaze.

Shit happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Fhowe: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kog45:
Don't say am talking rubbish...Kanu just showed that he need to save his marriage...madam Kanu I mean Amara was damn wronged and she is the only one that can come out and say the truth but guess what Osaze is not a small boy to read between the lines...asking Osaze for a solution to your child injury look somehow...walahi something is fishy
i tire ooo is Osaze a doctor ? This footballers get a lot of messages daily on their social media account some like to go through all this messages so that imagine someone that gets over a 100 messages daily and you want him to single out your message .If the message was urgent Kanu would have called Osaze directly . These days the rate at which a lot of married women have turned themselves to beggars online is very alarming , some their husbands are even rich but greed will not let them be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

How is that u business, tell ur man to add weight or shade weight , when u eventually get one because I know people like u who talk anyhow hardly gets Amman of their own.

Oga I want it to pepper you very well with that your Thick Lips grin grin
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by stieyven(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Rubbish, Osaze is a fool, he talks without looking at the issue, Most times in life, if u look very well, u might find something interesting.
Just like the pic below
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by blowjohn(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
sylve11:
Guys, do not burn your calories on this matter. It's an arranged stuff. sad angry cool

Shey.
They are planning to release albums on the same date ba?
Funny guy
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Keep saying Osaze is wrong, bla bla bla... Are you people aware P square just apologized.. Sha nothing concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by tunapawizzy: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Kanu needs to add Weight grin grin
maybe his wife isnt even complaining...btw he looks ver cool this way......some people dont find flesh attractive
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by tunapawizzy: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Kanu's reaction to the allegation is legendary buh he should actually get to the root of the matter to ascertain how innocent the wife is, na small thing dey kill man even when we know family comes first. He may choose to do his investigations and analysis off social media.
exactly what a real man will do..keep his family away from the eyes of the public storm, investigate in private and make your inferences n decisions without subjecting it to public interference.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by nirvana12: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by GIdiata(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

so u agree that women have nothing to offer apart from pussy and cooking abi grin God bless you for realising The truth. the truth shall set you free.

I hope u are not in anyway saying it's her husband's Money that she will be using to cook for her dad? the man can decide to buy food from the eatry or get a cook.

if a man starts lavishing on his mother (since na Duncan mighty matter of yesterday still dey pain you) can u afford to buy yourself a car? o yes Golddigging is still a lucrative Business.

let me shock you. Men are good and not selfish her father will always advise her to go and take care of her husband and kids. but u see women, Enemy of themselves lavish on her(MOTHER) she will never ask u if u do same to your wife at home. SELFISH CREATURES
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by PierreAbutu(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by ChoCho54(f): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Samsimple:
Imagine it was davido that wants to reply this thing. Like one old man once told me. All male are the same till they open their mouths, then you can separate men from boys grin

Check my signature
No Wizkid! Osaze for hear am.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Masaudmuhammed: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Honestly I pity men that will marry girls like saaphiere, zzor, fati2001 and d oga patapata of them onyi22
The attention seeking MOFOS grin

Your title of name BUSHHUNTER is answerable, you're just look for PARLIATIVE right
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by placeofallure(f): 2:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Why are Most Nigerians Loud!?

Nigerians and Loud it are like 5&6 grin
The gist according to my friend's uncle who lives in the UK

Uncle Jay was chilling with about 4 of his friends at a pub. They saw a very expressive flashy car pack not too far from where they are, and the argument started. Uncle Jay's friends are of different Nationals but they all argued the car belonged to a Nigerian, uncle Jay insisted No!
After a short while, the car doors opened and uncle Jay just heard.... Awana Saubana omo Balogun o Oko Lady Morayo mi, Baba Oyinda o...Omega lo nki e, Omega lo nki e.... Alpha Omega, Omega lo nki e.... grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by EmperorTolson: 2:25am On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
This is the real Alpha.

This gender bigot have started again.
please wise up.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by EmperorTolson: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Truth.

I was asking you a question. Since you men say you will chose your mom over your wife. I ask how you will feel if your wife chose her dad over you.

What has that got to do with this post?
Go and ask your question on the right trend after you've answered all the allegations labelled against you yesterday.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:06am On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Truth.

I was asking you a question. Since you men say you will chose your mom over your wife. I ask how you will feel if your wife chose her dad over you.
This one will never hv sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.