Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) (58745 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:07am On Dec 04, 2020
EmperorTolson:

This gender bigot have started again.
please wise up.
The saaphiere girl is very sick, she needs help
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Mavrick2012: 4:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Osaze is having a mental breakdown and he needs our help and prayers before he runs to the market naked. the guy messed up big time by going public with the issue. I bet he will be regretting his actions by now
You sound a bit confusing.
First, you said osaze is having a mental breakdown,he needs our prayers instead he will run to the market naked.
Next you said he will be regretting his actions.how can someone with mental breakdown be regretting again?
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by costandi(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good for the kanus!
Families Should be Families
We Pray to Have Good Homes not Just on social media but right in the Closet!

Marriage is beyond Social Media!

Osaze is a brave man!
Its better for people to see u as Mumu but you flee from anything that looks likes sin than to do a Samson and Have your Destiny Shattered and Eyes plucked off

I WILL DO LIKEWISE!!
Your religiousity can sometimes be annoying. Don't you think that in Jesus' 30 years of existence, nobody seduced him? Did he hire a loudspeaker to tell everyone about it. If Osaze had anything on Amara, he should have let her know about it or inform Kanu in person rather than disgracing someone's family in public.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Revolva(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Papillo, u are doing well......in mr macaroni voice........he is a nice guy and protecting his family. But tell ur wife to stop sending messages, liking or commenting on ur friends post. Na small small e Dey start. Most cheating nowadays are done with close family friends not strangers.wife on no ur boundaries to avoid allegations.

Just go through osazie Instagram you will see that this woman liked almost 90% and commented on all of osaze photos like person wey wan do waec for his page. And just 5% like and comment on kanu . I ask myself if she sleeps on osazie page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3sW-UW_o94

Stay your lane Amara face your husband. If there are family issue to discuss kanu has his number. Are u the head of the papillo family nii. Your dm made him to be very uncomfortable and called you out and tagged you delila .you are following him he didnt follow you. Wetin!!!!

He has a long relationship with kanu as a senior in the super eagles and not you. Stay in your lane and stop all those stupid dancing on instagram and shaking bums u are a legend wife stop bringing him down.
Thats how u succeeded in banning his brother ogbonna from visiting your house because he knows your ways. Amara married very early didnt have enough time to enjoy single life and now she wishes she had enjoyed that single life b4 getting married but you cant kill 2 birds with one stone. Its good for a woman to enjoy her life well before getting married so after marriage you will be tired of all these party life and aproko lifestyle.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by tedbaj(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Who weight help. undecided
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by Brushless: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
majamajic:
I guess Osaze was pressurized to make that statement , maybe by his (Osaze) wife ,
You guess right!!! Ever since I first read it yesterday, I knew it could be the wife's pressure since white women are different from our women. Those white women are usually unnecessarily jealous and would take every actions to shield there partners, that doesn't mean they too are pious. They knows what goes on in the celebrities world and may want to take every action to avoid it.
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by BluntNigerian: 3:55am On Dec 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Rubbish, Osaze is a fool, he talks without looking at the issue, Most times in life, if u look very well, u might find something interesting.
Just like the pic below
Why did you circle the wrong part of the pic sef??
Re: Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) by dukeprince50: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why did you circle the wrong part of the pic sef??
cos u have to look further to see what is hidden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.