Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice (44241 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by makanma(f): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

stop defending rubbish
thier economy is far better than ours
statically, a poor man in USA earn $60 daily which is be earns 27,000 naira daily (converted with 450 instead of 500)
now do the math yourself to an average man in Nigeria
The idiot the posted it does not buy those foods, it's free for him
i don't support the man and i don't support buhari.....but the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know......make we dey manage buhari ooo ....he may be better than those trying to unseat him......make we learn from Jonathan own oooo
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Thereishel: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe wrote " A bag of 50kg rice is $200 in US. Most Americans can't afford it. Convert it to naira, you will see what God is using Buhari to do in Nigeria amidst covid-19. May PMB succeed".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3451506398231171&id=100001155348708

Liars food is the cheapest commodity here in USA. USA used pounds not kg. 50ib rice in USA is currently $27.50 and 50 kg is roughly 110 ibs. So 50kg rice in USA is less than $58. Most Americans can afford it
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
timesup234:
Leave mumu Nigerians who are brainwashed and dumb. The average Nigeria live far better than a middle class American but these fools have been brainwashed for donkey years to think say white man shit no dey smell. Nigerians are the most successful people in the world. Europeans and mostly Americans are depressed and will die in debt

Oh wow.....keep deluding yourself as you look for fuel to turn on your gen.....if you can afford one
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thereishel:

Liars food is the cheapest commodity here in USA. USA used pounds not kg. 50ib rice in USA is currently $27.50 and 50 kg is roughly 110 ibs. So 50kg rice in USA is less than $58. Most Americans can afford it

Ps we don't eat rice like Nigerians do...who needs all that rice

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Sunnyja: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
addicted268:

I'm more worried about the 192 souls that liked the comment than the comment itself. God!!
Don't be surprised that most BMC members must have strike the like button twice.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by heysquare(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
jmoore:
A 50kg of rice is not sold for $200. Joe Igbokwe behaves like Liar Mohammed.

That he copied the post shows how foolish he is. He can't even make a research online to verify what he's copying.

Secondly, the minimum wage in USA can comfortably buy more than 10 bags of 50kg rice. Compare that to Nigeria where minimum wage can no longer buy 1 bag of 50kg rice.
Kindly furnish us the price of a bag of rice in US
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by agbaman1782(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Orjioorji:
Jeo Yorubakwe. We have given him to yorubas as we accept FFK from them..
abeg carry ur yeye brother
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
timesup234:
ogun damage you. Idiotic bastard camel. Make worm and maggot pop out ur rectum you donkey. America is a shithole even animals will reject living in. Ewu
Your days are numbered and soon you'll end up like a goat on the road.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
makanma:
i don't support the man and i don't support buhari.....but the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know......make we dey manage buhari ooo ....he may be better than those trying to unseat him......make we learn from Jonathan own oooo

My brother Northern leaders have always been the problem of this country especially the fulanis
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by geewean(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good move Joe Igbokwe .When the second wave of protest occur make sure u have perfected your running skills from Usain Bolt because it's apparent the Youths will be coming for you.

What a senseless and illogical post by a modern idiot.Whats the minimum wage there?What's the state of electricity supply?What's the state of security there?

I put it to you that the sperm that brought you to existence has its origin from planet foolishness
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Superjazz: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
jmoore:
A 50kg of rice is not sold for $200. Joe Igbokwe behaves like Liar Mohammed.

That he copied the post shows how foolish he is. He can't even make a research online to verify what he's copying.

Secondly, the minimum wage in USA can comfortably buy more than 10 bags of 50kg rice. Compare that to Nigeria where minimum wage can no longer buy 1 bag of 50kg rice.
that igbokwr is high on Calabar and fresh Edo weed
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by biomedics(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
God why

Please pity for us
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Kenbuzzy: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
That's a very big fat lie. Wondering where Mr joe or whatever his name is got that information from. Na God go punish that man. I am a Nigerian and I leave in the US. Bought a beg of rice just last week here oo. And na $42 per beg.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by maxzzo1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
This idiot did not convert to naira to understand simple arithmetic..... APC is deceit
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Alex9999: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
heysquare:

Kindly furnish us the price of a bag of rice in US
About 60 bucks -- you can google it. Plus Americans don't eat so much rice so don't buy as much EVER.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by uBuNiT: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Conrod:
I now know why he was commissioned to wash \ clear gutters and drinages in lagos,they expected him to die of diarrhoea.
[s]
Conrod:
I now know why he was commissioned to wash \ clear gutters and drinages in lagos,they expected him to die of diarrhoea.
[/s]
Conrod:
Dok ! You hash o
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Mummyfour(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
PureMe01:
God!
you see this your reaction eh. It's so apt that I was laughing like a crazy person in public today.
Since I became a member of nairaland, this is the first time anything has made me laugh like this. It's evening and I am still laughing. Chai na waa grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by PureMe01: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mummyfour:
you see this your reaction eh. It's so apt that I was laughing like a crazy person in public today.
Since I became a member of nairaland, this is the first time anything has made me laugh like this. It's evening and I am still laughing. Chai na waa grin grin
my brother,the statement render me speechless
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by akinz5: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
A 100lb (47kg) bag of Rice is less than $100 irrespective of the brand that you want. Even the premium.

From friend who is based in NY
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Ekwuemechidubem: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
PureMe01:
God!
abeg na shame dey full his face
Indeed tricky **you cannot shame the shameless **
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by emaraide: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Even fools grow old and become elder. Shame on this man.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by juman(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmmm
Trump is bad president.

If a chinese or russian spy manage to become president of america, he could not have done worse than trump.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by olatuns2017: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe wrote " A bag of 50kg rice is $200 in US. Most Americans can't afford it. Convert it to naira, you will see what God is using Buhari to do in Nigeria amidst covid-19. May PMB succeed".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3451506398231171&id=100001155348708

Sure
Naija abroad na they face am ooo

London people how market?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by tsdarkside(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
Mumu gutter man, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature

you insult people and then you want them to hire you....??
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by tsdarkside(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ykc2:
i one kg of rice is sold 89cent here in Austria so fifty kg will 49 euros

thats true....a kilo rice is not much more than a euro in europe....

i dont know the ol europe but its around a euro....
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Ykc2(m): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2020
tsdarkside:

thats true....a kilo rice is not much more than a euro in europe....

i dont know the ol europe but its around a euro....
I just bought one now

Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by tsdarkside(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Ykc2:
I just bought one now

i dont understand why he lied.... undecided undecided

but lets be honest too....their are plenty americans that are poor and homeless....
many live on foodstamps....

but that about rice is not true....
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Ashirioluwa: 1:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Please can someone tell this man to stop smoking WEED. I bought 20 pounds of rice at ShopRite on sale for $8 about 2 weeks ago. This rice normally cost me $12 but it was on sale that day. 20 pounds is a little bit above 9kg.

Do the maths. 50kg which is equivalent of 110 pounds will cost less than $70.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Ashirioluwa: 1:53am On Dec 05, 2020
tsdarkside:

i dont understand why he lied.... undecided undecided

but lets be honest too....their are plenty americans that are poor and homeless....
many live on foodstamps....

but that about rice is not true....

You are 100 percent right
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by Reference(m): 3:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Obere4u:

US exporting rice to Nigeria? shocked

Yeah. Most long grain rice comes from the US. Grew up eating the great 'Uncle Ben's. Do you know that 85 percent of the rice sold in the US is produced locally there. American rice remains the best in my honest opinion. But we've retired from all that. The calorific content is far too high. Settled for the extra polished stuff which tastes like cardboard, but what can we do. Got to watch the waistline.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by ludd2018: 3:33am On Dec 05, 2020
i did not know that Joe Igbokew was an illiterate too other than a slowpoke . Usa is one of the cheapest place to buy food given the average income .

Joe should bury his face in shame for giving us Buhari
Re: Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice by ludd2018: 3:35am On Dec 05, 2020
azawuoba:
Igbos see your brother

this guy is a disgrace to humanity

IPOB disowned him long time ago . We dashed him to yorubas long time ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brigadier General Ahmadu Falls, Dies While Running During Physical Training Test / G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.