Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp (75809 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Bawofss(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
see as Nairaland ladies avoid dis thread.........Op dis wan go show u say shit happens in and out of NYSC camp

16 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by EgusiShankly: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:
While there is sex, it is not like the way they hype it on social media. Majority of the people screaming national year of sex and comfort didn't even get a kiss during the 1 year.
Don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by AmKen(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
OduntanGabriel:
Wahala for person wey become PAPA for NYSC
Best decision I made during service.

4 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Laideabdulahi: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
I dont think any guy here is lying.
@ OP you are just 10% right.
Its only in the camps that the deeds may not be rampant. My camp was strict walai, but doesn't mean some pple didn't have fun on parade grounds.

Ppas are d craziest places were fk yapa.
I Bleep but I no fck student. Even those that come early to fck before assembly.

If u wan enjoy fk. Stay back for a month after sec sch has gone on vac. Stylishly take a walk around make Dem know say u still dey.
Forget it man. I was catching cruise with ladies that left campuses wknds to come visit me. At. My ppa.

Wahala for who no Beng during nysc.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by biomedixexcel(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Are you telling us you are looking for sex instead to focus on what took you there?
zoputa:
It is true that NYSC time is a time of freedom and a time of fun, but there are some exaggerations to this...

If I am lying, let any Corp member oppose my statement. NYSC is made to look like people get sex littered all over the place, and to make it look like Various married women sleep around there. I can tell you one truth. This is a hyped statement. You do not get sex anyhow from NYSC ladies, neither is there reckless sex in the camp...

All these statements of reckless sex in CAMP or after CAMP is not totally true, as some corpers know I am saying the truth. If I am telling a lie, ask many NYSC guys if they got sex freely from NYSC girls.

Many NYSC ladies are not cheap, so do not think you will see free sex anyhow in CAMP or after CAMP. Where I served, we had corper ladies that no corper guy ever touched...

Please shun these hyp to prevent being disappointed in NYSC. Go and serve Nigeria well.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Dybala11(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
zoputa:
It is true that NYSC time is a time of freedom and a time of fun, but there are some exaggerations to this...

If I am lying, let any Corp member oppose my statement. NYSC is made to look like people get sex littered all over the place, and to make it look like Various married women sleep around there. I can tell you one truth. This is a hyped statement. You do not get sex anyhow from NYSC ladies, neither is there reckless sex in the camp...

All these statements of reckless sex in CAMP or after CAMP is not totally true, as some corpers know I am saying the truth. If I am telling a lie, ask many NYSC guys if they got sex freely from NYSC girls.

Many NYSC ladies are not cheap, so do not think you will see free sex anyhow in CAMP or after CAMP. Where I served, we had corper ladies that no corper guy ever touched...

Please shun these hyp to prevent being disappointed in NYSC. Go and serve Nigeria well.
You might be right, but I saw a case here at the corper's lodge otherwise though. 3 gbosa for Calabar babes. grin

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
illicit:
NYSC Camp was the only time and place I didn't smoke Igbo for 3 whole weeks....

I survived....

NYSC CAMP Ede, in front of them Davido Adelekes house....
Dey lie small small
Cause he dey increase life span
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Balenciagabrain: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
OP wants to play reverse psychology on us.

OK. You correct.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Obedinho130: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
majamajic:
Out of 2000 people viewing this topic , only 3 be female

grin grin grin grin

Them don run !

Just check viewing this topic
that mean say wetin dem dy yarn for here na true oh. Free pvssy sweet a swear.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by biomedixexcel(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
tobechi74:
Sex shouldn’t be termed as bad according to gender, to start with, sex is not even a bad thing! Well maybe according to belief and religion, all religions I know speak against sex that’s not within the bounds of marriage, but yet again,who are we to question people,we should leave all this to God. None of us, neither you nor I, have the right to judge anyone for the choices they’re making, henceforth at no point should women be the only ones answerable for sex on the first date unless it wasn’t consensual.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/01/does-it-make-her-cheap/
1 Cor 6:18 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.

The position of Bible is very clear, I dont know why you said we should leave it to God.

5 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by davidswhales(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Europeanian:
Honestly I think there is a sex evil spirit at NYSC camp grounds. Married men don't allow their wives go for Nysc camping these days and most people that are camping do Break up with their girlfriends or fiancee after NYSC. The truth is that out of 100 percent of girls that goes for nysc camping, about 70% cheats on their already husbands or dates while the remaining 29.7% engages in romances and sexual immoralities but not sex. The remaining 0:3 % are those that were sexually pure throughout camping and NYSC. You even know these facts I said since you have gone for NYSC then why acting ignorant of them?

@ Bolded just happened to a friend of mine who's a guy in July. He and his GF had been dating for 4yrs. They were kinda far apart due to where they served. Their service ended in April and she broke the news to him in July that she ain't interested no more.
My guy was pained and when asked why? she could not find anything reasonable to say. I just told my guy to just forget about her, she is a lost course.

5 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Pimine: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Aswearugaaad

Op you dey water soap dey enter your eye? Sorry o.

Mywd:

We should leave all that to God? We have God's word which is the Bible whicch has yhe truth in it... What do u want to know again?? No let fornication blind u

Brah, leave that nicca with his political correctness. Many of us do it and we know it's wrong, yet we're feigning ignorance. Own it. Stop the pretence.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by maximizer61(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol op u dnt know what u are saying..i can remember last yr when i did business in camp, many corpers were decamped cos soldiers caught them in the act,could imagine that corpers use to smoke weed and sk inside camp.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Administration1: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oga, you don't know what you're talking about, I had sex with a total of 8 female corpers and 2 NYSC female staff, ask MC Macapolo and he'll gist you, but I doubt if he will ever reveal my name.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Gabbriell: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
I camped in Jalingo (the new camp), but latter work my way out to serve in Ondo state.

Yes there were disturbing number of sex activities at the camp, i even saw people numbering up to about 8 having sex (in pair of two) on the football pitch at night (around 8pm). That was when i went out to look for a place to relief myself due to the messy nature of our toilet that night.

As i walked passed them and went further into the bush, i saw red lights coming from the bush and noticed people were there smoking....i just turned back went to the messy toilet with unflush-able poop and used it like that (one of the worst experience ever).

But everything is over hyped...over 70% of girls never had sex during Camping.. dont know for their place of primary assignment (PPA).

The only thing I can tell you is that girls are playful species and always like to have fun ( not necessarily sex) when given freedom NYSC OR NO NYSC.

10 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Bros mens smoke weed for that camp die and even bleep the hell outta each other.. some dudes even partied at the mammy market with table full of Champaign.. I kuku swerve to one side as i no understand the settings.. just dey on a low with my spirit and later go see my camp babe for girls hostel border..

yes drink dey.... I don't drink much tho, just about 4 bottles of beer I don high....

But I no see smoke throughout....

I was OBS too
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Shey I say make you believe am nii
Abi if you believe dem go credit my account
Abeg shift joor cheesy
Kai I fûck that girl sotae she no sabi call zini again na zimi she dey call me . I love chubby women may God bless all of them cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess say d girl na camp commandant abi the matron for kitchen lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
OP - If you truely ever served, then you were posted to the wrong place grin grin grin
Just the only reason why your experience is different grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Obedinho130: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
biomedixexcel:
1 Cor 6:18 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.

The position of Bible is very clear, I dont know why you said we should leave it to God.
u don see am my guy. Na only sex we go leave for God but when we need something we go go beg that same God. Isnt that weird? Hmmm it is well

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by lincs25(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nothing like lies, Sex happen during NYSC. If you know you know grin
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Olisehinnocent: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
From my own experience, some ladies have sex in camp but it's not rampant. Camp sex is highly over rated . There's camp officials everywhere. I did not got to kiss any girl in camp talk more of romance. Am always indoor ,maybe because of cold in our camp. I served in Plateau state. sad

6 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Elibaba1: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=Balenciagabrain post=96725301]OP wants to play reverse psychology on us.

OK. You correct.

���

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by juman(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
I agree with OP.
Sex thing is a myth.

Or let put it this way, maybe it happen in some states but not every state.

I served in gombe town.
Ladies were not as cheap as that in the camp.
Outside the camp was also normal life.

5 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
op is probably broke and unattractive

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by ArticleBeast: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
lincs25:
Nothing like lies, Sex happen during NYSC. If you know you know grin
But maybe like 2 percent of corpers had it. The rest are lies. Even for PPA na still lie.

4 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
illicit:

I guess say d girl na camp commandant abi the matron for kitchen lol cheesy
I sha fûck chubby big ass girl grin
Who she be no concern you so shift grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by durablekudu: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
3in1 unisex backpack for your MacBook and laptop computer in 4 different colours for sale for just 6,500 call or WhatsApp 08068218653 to book yours now

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by AlphaMajestic: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cammo:
Dey there make pant dey wear you. NYSC camp na modern Sodom and Gomorrha in case you don't know. Not even married women are safe. Why do you think girls are avoiding this thread? Check the first page and this one, no single girl has commented on the topic. They've all gone dumb due to guilty conscience.
Something still tells me I impregnated at least two girls during my time.

u dun kill me finish cheesy
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by illicit(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
I sha fûck chubby big ass girl grin Who she be no concern you so shift grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by SUPERPACK: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
If comments so far are a true reflection of what we have as youths in this country, then I have to say it is finished. cry. Buhari was right.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by emkz: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Where you serve?
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Carson110(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
I didnt do any shitty thing in camp o. But during the normal service. You are dulling. The easiest period to fkkkk is during nysc. You accept it you are not a sharp guy. During my Nysc I lived in a self-contained. 2 of the girls I banged were already engaged. Lord pardon me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.