Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Does My Girl Mean By These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Girl Mean By These. (2724 Views)

What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] / What Does She Mean By This? / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Girl Mean By These. by technicallyrich(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2020
my girlfriend has been forcing me to come and see her mother.
she says i should tell the mother that, she is in my hand.
what is realy the meaning of ,she dey my hand.
please does these marriage, because although i love her so much, i m not ready for marriage now.
what do you think.
right or wrong.
no bashing, i m a narcissist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by baralatie(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2020
technicallyrich:
please does these marriage, because although i love her so much, i m not ready for marriage now.
what do you think.
right or wrong.
ehn

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Bornsinner7: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2020
It's means you're the owner of that pussy

If I were you, I would take her to a tattoo shop and crest a tattoo of my name on the top of the pussy
with a signature of her mama

3 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Tools4sale: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2020
She mean say make the mumsi know say she dey ur hand... Anything way happen to her be it good or bad make dem hold u... And in the end u go eventually marry her like a wife...naturally this is you introducing urself indirectly that you wanna marry their daughter...but u are not yet ready.. But will eventually marry her.

14 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by samincredible44(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Me I can't give advice to a narcissist,goan meet ur fellow narcissist in aso rock

6 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Give me her number let me ask her what she meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by baralatie(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2020
samincredible44:
Me I can't give advice to a narcissist,goan meet ur fellow narcissist in aso rock
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by technicallyrich(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Tools4sale:
She mean say make the mumsi know say she dey ur hand... Anything way happen to her be it good or bad make dem hold u... And in the end u go eventually marry her like a wife...naturally this is you introducing urself indirectly that you wanna marry their daughter...but u are not yet ready.. But will eventually marry her.
hold me for these present world that nobody is predictable.
one mind is telling me go and another mind saying dont go.
and she insists or else she will know im not serious,since im hiding from her mun.
suen,myn44, help my ministry.
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by johnhood(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2020
samincredible44:
Nice one
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Nazgul: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2020
technicallyrich:
what do you think.
right or wrong.
It simply means that if she decides to play the wh0re role and get pregnant for some random dude, the pregnancy would be seen as yours in the eyes of her family members/parents. And you'll be forced to accept it or risk any physical or spiritual consequences the family might choose to decide your fate.

If you know you're not ready to settle down anytime soon, like you stated then don't go cos knowing the kind of girls we have today and how promiscuous they can be, such visit is most likely going to end in tears.

Finally why are you a narcissist, with such attitude it would be very difficult for a girl to stay with you, seek out someone to talk to so as to help out yourself so you won't spend your whole life damaging people emotionally.

3 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Tools4sale: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2020
technicallyrich:

hold me for these present world that nobody is predictable.
one mind is telling me go and another mind saying dont go.
and she insists or else she will know im not serious,since im hiding from her mun.
suen,myn44, help my ministry.

Bro...if you love her and wish to be with her.. She is given u all the access to her body... Life and family... But if u know say u no love her... Bro free her sharply... Make u no go regret am later ooo...
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by johnhood(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2020
A narcist that is ashamed of upload his personal picture is that one is narcist?

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by ABOVEDELAW: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
SHE WANTS TO HER MUM TO KNOW WHO SHE IS GOING BACK WITH, NO BIG DEAL.
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by tobechi74: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2020
technicallyrich:
what do you think.
right or wrong.

So why tell us you are narcissist. Make we fear you? A true narcissist is not concerned about anyone but himself. Will not bother asking what she means. He will see it as an opportunity to blow his trumpet. Someone asking a narcissist to claim ownership of her will swell his head. Dear, you are not a narcissist,stop claiming one.
Narcissism is not something to be proud of.

4 Likes

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by paulolee(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2020
it simply neans dt u don book her ticket already and her mom should stop disturbing her with suitors asking her hand in marriage...
if u nt ready to marry her or dnt wana marry her jus tell her dt she no de ur hand o...
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by tobechi74: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Family pressure is on her to bring a man home. She needs you to relive that pressure. I will say do not do it. Reason, a narcissist does not deserve her

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by technicallyrich(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2020
tobechi74:

So why tell us you are narcissist. Make we fear you?
check the meaning of narcissm.
is because of people like johnhood.
normally im the one that advise people.
but sometimes in life, we have to admit we dont know it all.
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2020
nothing man,

juss to keep her mama mind calm,

moreover if you're open minded and a truthful soul what she said is not a thing to think about twice
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by damoceile: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Narcisitst don't take advises, they do things their way
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by austine4real(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Free access to the pusi bro

Go go go go

grin grin grin
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Dreyton36: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2020
For her to fvck other dicks freely
Go out late nights freely
Club around freely
And when she carry Belle them go hold you because you claimed she is with you and her family will definitely hold u responsible for anything that goes wrong in hed life
Young man get sense make sense no get you

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2020
she wan show her mama say na this boy dey tearMYtotowgrin
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by VanDerWaalforces: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2020
All I see here is pressure from her mother probably asking her to bring a suitor. I advice u define ur relationship with her in clear terms.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2020
don't fall for it
btw, check your grammar next time
you just dey tabon
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by themaestro08(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2020
technicallyrich:
what do you think.
right or wrong.

"No bashing, I'm a narcissist" ? What does this mean?

Anyway just go there and sort things out if you like the girl.

No long tori
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Twelfthman: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
U sure u knew the meaning of the word narcissistic?

Anyway there is nothing wrong in what she said if you see her as your future wife. But you have to tell her when you ll be ready if she accept then go see her mom and introduced her to yours too

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by judey1992(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Its formally known as Guarantorship/Deed of Indemnity
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
mtcheww
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by adaugo59216: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
SHE WANTS TO HER MUM TO KNOW WHO SHE IS GOING BACK WITH, NO BIG DEAL.
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Michiyke: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is so normal for girls to want a high level of commitment. She wants a future with you by introducing you to her but that doesn't mean that things can't go south at a point. If you really want to be her then you won't have any problem meeting with her mother unless there is something you are not telling us. Although I think some girls are getting ahead of themselves with that kind of familiarity, one even made me to travel to her village and introduced me to her family members as her husband and when we broke up, she had a hard time in getting over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by baralatie(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
judey1992:
Its formally known as Guarantorship/Deed of Indemnity
Re: What Does My Girl Mean By These. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Op, Calm down. I think she just want to let her mom know that she has a prospective suitor, who is ready to wife her @ the appropriate time...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Escape To Canada, Does It Help? / What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / 5 Dangerous Women All Men Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.