Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? (7693 Views)

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Opexzy:

[s]It is evident from your posts that you are one of those dull students in uni, that sets their own questions and answers them right in the exam hall when confronted with trivia questions. Some extraordinarily dull ones amidst you will only write down the questions expecting one Angel to answer them for him/her. It's a good thing you don't belong to that category, at least you can still set another question for yourself and answer them even though you still failed most of them but we can only pray you get better[/s]

Another yoruba in tears just one edo guy is causing this havoc
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Barbilius:
Lmao. You dare compare your uniben to ui?? Lmao. The day I visited the uniben, I puked. Muddy roads inside school, everywhere overcrowded and chaotic. Mediocre structures everywhere,. Even ui staff quarters alone was the whole of uniben

And yet your brothers are rushing it, over the media hyped unibadan

And yet ekosodin is the most popular student area in nigeria if you want to console yourself start by saying the truth
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Barbilius: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

And yet your brothers are rushing it, over the media hyped unibadan

And yet ekosodin is the most popular student area in nigeria if you want to console yourself start by saying the truth
Lmao. My brothers are only using the exceeds space left behind by you illiterate binis. Lmao, which ekosodin? Ekosodin is only popular for one thing, am haven of cultists. https://www.nairaland.com/2060503/notorious-ekosodin-village-uniben
The same ekosodin that there is hardly any tarred road, everywhere is muddy when it rai s, you can hardly even use a car there. Your uniben is nothing but a cult infested school, as early as November last year, a student was gunned downrright inside the freaking school https://www.nairaland.com/5506019/uniben-aficionado-having-fun-before. Uniben cannot even touch the feet of ui in anything except the negatives.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by sangresan(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

Awolowo never even said Gowon released him from Calabar prison because he knew Gowon's authority did not go beyond Ore. Ojukwu was the Military Governor of eastern region of Nigeria which Calabar was an integral part. In addition, Ojukwu did not recognize Gowon as anything. Now back the subject matter, Azikwe was the President of Nigeria and Mbazulike Amaechi was a minister of state. They did not need any favor from a fugitive such as Nelson Mandela but a show of support against the government of Republic of South Africa.

What's this one saying?

Ojukwu was the military gov of the Eastern Region?

And then? Do you even know the chain of events?
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by sangresan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:
stop downgrading yourself GIP has many founders and investors. They are simply assets management company.

He was one of the founders..shikena

What's really the point of your argument?
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Barbilius:
Lmao. My brothers are only using the exceeds space left behind by you illiterate binis. Lmao, which ekosodin? Ekosodin is only popular for one thing, am haven of cultists. https://www.nairaland.com/2060503/notorious-ekosodin-village-uniben
The same ekosodin that there is hardly any tarred road, everywhere is muddy when it rai s, you can hardly even use a car there. Your uniben is nothing but a cult infested school, as early as November last year, a student was gunned downrright inside the freaking school https://www.nairaland.com/5506019/uniben-aficionado-having-fun-before. Uniben cannot even touch the feet of ui in anything except the negatives.

You're a waste of time your education is a waste my friend

That is ekosodin road, back gate

After this comment go seek deliverance from your ancestors

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Barbilius: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Lmao. They finally tarred that mess of a road. That is the road that runs behind uniben fence, they were constructing drainage the last time I was there. Still doesn't change the fact that ekosodin a cultists colony. You can't deny that. Same uniben why they freely kill inside the school especially during second terms, Chai.
https://www.nairaland.com/5506019/uniben-aficionado-having-fun-before

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by sangresan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Gabriel004 post=96760102]Edo ko, dodo ni.[/quote

Na Edo man
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Why are you antagonizing yourself? You're from Ìjẹ̀bú from your response. I know how you people react to Ẹ̀gbá news. You should calm down ok
What is the meaning of this? How do ijebus react to Egba news? Are you sure you are Yoruba?
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Barbilius:
Lmao. They finally tarred that mess of a road. That is the road that runs behind uniben fence, they were constructing drainage the last time I was there. Still doesn't change the fact that ekosodin a cultists colony. You can't deny that. Same uniben why they freely kill inside the school especially during second terms, Chai.
https://www.nairaland.com/5506019/uniben-aficionado-having-fun-before

I guesd you're student of the school, just how many edo have been to the overhyoed school called ui, you begin to wonder

You know so much about uniben but a benin guy or sn average ss or se knows nothing about university of ibadan.. The media overhyped school

Just the way we nigerians knows so much about America and America knows nothing about nigeria,

You be oborobo man.. Just go and ask your ancestors for deliverance that's all as for me i have forgiven you, go and sin no more
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by sangresan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Ekosodin isn't more popular than Yaba/Akoka area of Lagos...
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

still doesn't add up, I can, in nearest future say "President Macron" branched my house when he visited Nigeria.. hahah.

more like saying "Ojukwu's interview where he said he released Awolowo" is more valid than.

the Pictorial and Visual evidence of Gowon releasing Awolowo + Calabar prison guard boss attesting to the fact that he released Awolowo on the order of Gowon.

You nailed it jare.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
forgiveness:

How am I antagonizing myself? I just don't want people to point out the loopholes hence the need to correct it quickly to avoid argument.
See him taking jibes at Ijebu already.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Barbilius: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

I guesd you're student of the school, just how many edo have been to the overhyoed school called ui, you begin to wonder

You know so much about uniben but a benin guy or sn average ss or se knows nothing about university of ibadan.. The media overhyped school

Just the way we nigerians knows so much about America and America knows nothing about nigeria,

You be oborobo man.. Just go and ask your ancestors for deliverance that's all as for me i have forgiven you, go and sin no more
Lmao. I only came to visit a friend in the school and I was totally disappointed. Lol. Shall we do a picture battle of both schools??
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
sangresan:

Ekosodin isn't more popular than Yaba/Akoka area of Lagos...

Leave your Yoruba region first before you speak words that would offend your ancestors that would render you incompetent in life
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Barbilius:
Lmao. I only came to visit a friend in the school and I was totally disappointed. Lol. Shall we do a picture battle of both schools??

That would be a waste of time, because both schools are nothing to write home about,

But if you insist you can start i will surely folow you lead
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Onlinesmart: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Nigga tb Joshua is local snd he is in thesane class as pastor chris, adoboye

Not papa ixahosa

I think because youre getting old is making you loose some nut....
LOL you deserve to be ignored patapata
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

continue living in denial and deceit. that is trade mark of afonjas. Reuters and Google are also non mainstream media. onukwu.
This thing pain you ooo grin But if he were an igbo you wouldn't have bothered spamming the thread with links to downplay his success.

Is Philip emegwali the father of computer? grin
Is Anambra state the state with the most populous billionaires in Nigeria? If yes mention them citing forbe. grin

Let's confirm your zeal for honesty from there. grin
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Onlinesmart: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

You rant with your population like a poultry farms
In the end of the day when nigeria breaks
Will take back our yorubas state from yoruba

Lagos, ondo, ekiti will be coming with us the rest will follow oyo state
Idiot why not take those states now instead of waiting because by that time, we would have drained those states and leave you with nothing oo. Clown
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

With all the so-called best universities, Yoruba had been unable to bring down the academic record set at University of Ife by an Hausa man. grin grin grin
Thank God he is not an Igbo man grin
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Barbilius: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

That would be a waste of time, because both schools are nothing to write home about,

But if you insist you can start i will surely folow you lead
Nonsense. Don't romp every schoop together. Just say your uniben is useless, dirty, chaotic, muddy, rundown and a cultists haven.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Barbilius:
Nonsense. Don't romp every schoop together. Just say your university of ibadan is useless, dirty, chaotic, muddy, rundown and a cultists haven.

Yea that's true may god bless you for saying the truth
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Obamaofusa: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Because adenuga is renowned doesn't mean niggas on lowkey are not richer than him

Bro chill carry your adenuga abi glo enter one side

Who e b,

All the billionaires in Edo state nor even reach to tangle with Alakija talk less of Adenuga.

Kikikikikiki grin

CAPTAIN HOSA IS NOT EVEN WORTH UP TO 200 Million dollars and you are comparing him with Adenuga.Na Wah o.

Top 10 Richest Businessman In Edo State Nigeria And Their Net Worth
opera.comMar 10, 2020 2:57 PM
10: Chief Iduriase Osazuwah Aiwerioghene
INDUSTRY: Diversified
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $60k
Iduriase Osazuwah Aiwerioghene is the enogie of Eyaen, one of the most esteemed enogies in Benin city, Edo state. His enterprise includes real estate (lease and sales of land and properties), hotels, fuel stations and an ultra modern educational center.
9: CEO Western Conglomerate
INDUSTRY: Hotels and Real estate
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $62k
He reserves the rights of publishing his name and image on countdown media that's why we're naming him after his conglomerate. He heavily into real estate (lease and sales of land and properties) countless all over the state. He owns ultra modern foreign standard hotels including: the Westview Hotel, Western hotel, Westside hotel, Ritz Carlton hotel, and several other hotels with the "West" tag spread across Benin City.
8: Chief John Osamede Adun
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $70k
Chief John Osamede Adun a.k.a Bob Izua, a.k.a Born Boy is the Aiyobahan of Benin kingdom and CEO of the Adun Conglomerate which includes a transport company, over 1,000 shopping complexes spread all over Benin, fuel stations, and Schools.
7: Matthew Okpebholoh
INDUSTRY: Mining and construction
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $73k
Matthew Okpebholoh is a Bishop under the church of God mission Int'l CGMi, and he is the CEO of the multimillion dollar Ray Royal construction company. A great philanthropist, father of five well to do children and dear son to the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa. His philanthropic works includes Yearly scholarships for the general public, widows empowerment, and in 2017; construction of the entire road network of the Benson Idahosa University college of medicine.
6: Charles Osazuwah
INDUSTRY: Religion
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $93k
Charles is the senior pastor and founder of the Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Int'l, RACAi. Apart from ministry work and some political involvements, his source of income remains uncertain.
5: Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $130k
Johnson Suleman is the president and founder of Omega Fire Ministry, OFM worldwide with its international 20,000 capacity headquarters church in Auchi, Edo state. He is a religious public figure. His unique wealth is commendable because he became successful in one of the most disdained regions of Edo state. He lives with his family in Auchi in a mansion worth nearly N1Bn. He's a husband of one wife and father of six young children (5girls, 1boy).
From the first to the last member of the family, each own their personal security convoy.
4: Dr. Margaret Benson Idahosa
INDUSTRY: Religion, Education
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $145k
Mama Archbishop as she's fondly called is the Archbishop of CGMi worldwide. She's a major record breaker in the country. These records includes being: The first female Chancellor of a university in Nigeria, First female Pentecostal Bishop in Nigeria, and in 2008, First female Archbishop in Africa.
She lives in a hectare sized estate in Benin with an estimated worth of N3Bn.
Mama Idahosa is a top notch entrepreneur. She's the Chancellor of Benson Idahosa University, BIU. She owns a major hospital in Benin, she also owns Word of Faith Group of Schools with over 110 branches nationwide and other numerous businesses round Nigeria.
3: Oba Ewuare II
INDUSTRY: Unknown
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $165M
Royalty always stand amongst the best.
Oba Ewuare II , is the traditional ruler / king of the Edo people and head of the historic Eweka dynasty of the Benin Kingdom. Along with the compulsory National and state endorsements running millions of dollars, properties spread across the nation, He hosts the popular igue festival at the end of every year where dignitaries, companies, chiefs and societal mandarins from all works of life all over the world goes to the palace to pay homage to him. This ushers in hundreds of millions of Naira which he receives as freewill gifts from his visitors.

2: Captain Hosa Okunbor
INDUSTRY: Construction
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $180M

Idahosa ( Hosa) Wells Okunbo (born 7 January 1958) is a Nigerian business magnate, investor, philanthropist and trained commercial pilot. He serves as either chairman or director on numerous company boards in Nigeria, spanning multiple business sectors such as the agro-allied, petroleum, telecommunications, power, real estate and banking industries. In 2016, he launched his farm project worth N150Billion to employ 85,000 Nigerians. His son Captain Hosa jnr had his wedding in Benin that shutdown the entire city and till date is regarded as one of the biggest weddings in Edo state.

1: Sir Chief dr. Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion.
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $250M
''Sir Chief dr. Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedio is the Esama of the Benin Kingdom, honorary Romanian consul to Edo and Delta states of Nigeria and grand patriarch of the house of igbinedion . The title Esama traditionally means the "godfather of the people", with responsibilities including assisting the poor in medial, monetary and private venture forms which has given him a world class recognition in all nations of the earth.
The Esama of Benin lives in a mighty mansion that's called ''the palatial garde of Eden'' which stocks a collection of th world's most expensive cars, flock, herd and so on. His business empire includes an international property portfolio and a private TV and radio station. He owns a private bank, oil refinery, diamond, gold, marble mines over Africa, a private primary and secondary school, a private university (Igbinedion University Okada , which is the first private universit in Nigeria) and a large number of hotels. He owned the now-defunct private airlin
Okada Air , of over 40 aircraft (planes an helicopters). He has built numerous churches including a Grand Catholic Cathedral, and owns a number of private hospitals across Nigeria.
One of the Esama's sons, Chief Lucky Igbinedion, was a two-term Local Government Chairman and two-term Governor of Edo State, Charles Igbinedion, was a Local Government Chairman and one time Edo State Commissioner of Education, while yet another, Peter Igbinedion, was the Managing Director of Nigerian Aviation Authority.

https://free.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3099983820020558&id=1802753629743590&_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by SILVERLINES: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
OP you are seriously sick and you don't know. how is Ogun state better than The great Anambra state. is there any state in Nigeria that can challenge Anambra in anything. OP how I wish I can locate you and land a heavy knock on that your cone head
when I saw the headline I thought the idiiot was meant to say Anambra State
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Mr gregyboy can your please stop derailing the thread?
as you can see clearly, The original poster of this thread listed extraordinary things, wizards and exemplary people as notable people from Ogun state but you were countering him with ordinary and unknown people, just hearing some of the names you listed for the first time sef..

you sef judge nah.

Olusegun Obasanjo ---- the most respected politician in Nigeria, west Africa and second only to Nelson Mandela in Africa.

Anthony Joshua ----- The unified Heavyweight champion (in th same class with the likes of Mohammed Alli, Joe Frazer, George Foreman, Mike Tyson )

Wole Soyinka------ A Nobel prize winner (the biggest Award in academics)

Mike Adenuga------ The third richest man in Africa, who can feed Edo State for 10 straight years)

Fela Kuti------ the greatest Entertainer in Nigeria and one of the greatest in Africa)

Bet9ja---- the biggest Bookmaker in Africa
GLO--- the Telecom service provider with the second highest number of subscribers in Nigeria after MTN
Bigi--- is currently the best beverage and soft drink maker in Nigeria at the moment (this company is currently ahead of Coca cola in NIGERIA MARKET)

is the above analysis not extraordinary to you? no state will even come close, the analysis above is too astonishing.

cc
ToomuchStuff
Gregyboy is very dull. We are still trying to diagnose the reason for his dullness in the culture section. Hopefully we will succeed but if we couldn't fix him, we might have to format his brain and do dog brain transplant on him so that he can be useful in life. At lease barking for compound security is better than constituting nuisance in public space.

Ask Tao11, macof and Balogunodua. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Edo state

Journalist

Dele Giwa, Nigerian journalist, editor and founder of Newswatch magazine

Pastors
Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Pentecostal Church Leader
Pastor chris oyakilome

Business man
Gabriel Igbinedion, international business mogul and bini high chief and owner of ITV

Raymond Dokpesi, owner of Africa largest private television network and politician

Footballers
Osaze Peter Odemwingie
Odion ighalo
Oshimen
Victor.moses
Yakubu ayegbeni

Musician
Sunny duke okosun
Victor uwaifo

Clean those list i striked out you personally over hyped it

Why are you such a dull boy?

Tao1, how can we teach your rag how to learn how to learn? He reeks of mumuism.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gabriel004:
Are you mad, are you insane. We are arguing here. How dare you mention my family. Did I bring my family to the argument.

Ori e buru ni.

If you lack respect for your family, how is that my problem.

Are you insane?.

I should accept something from a dunce like you.

How does moving a motion for independent equate to anything.

We know those who archieved the independent.

Edo my foot.

The dunce even said Edo man brought Adeboye and oyedepo to life. Saki na fe se bi ora.

Edo my ass.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
gomojam:
Gregyboy is very dull. We are still trying to diagnose the reason for his dullness in the culture section. Hopefully we will succeed but if we couldn't fix him, we might have to format his brain and do dog brain transplant on him so that he can be useful in life. At lease barking for compound security is better than constituting nuisance in public space.

Ask Tao11, macof and Balogunodua. grin
LMAO, that bro dull

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by allcomage: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anambra is a billionaire play ground. Nnewi has alone has over 50 billionaires and all the 177 towns have at least 3 billionaires each. In education, they're a giant too.Though not from there but I know the place very well. Anambra could be a country on it's own.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

LMAO, that bro dull

You can even defeat me despite having the uppwr hand

I see you as the dullest yoruba i have debated no
Hard feelings youre just too dull for my liking if i have the upperhand you have i would rubbish you
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
allcomage:
Anambra is a billionaire play ground. Nnewi has alone has over 50 billionaires and all the 177 towns have at least 3 billionaires each. In education, they're a giant too.Though not from there but I know the place very well. Anambra could be a country on it's own.
Pls, can you mention the billionaires and their net worth in dollars? No ill feeling oo, just to familiarize ourselves with them. It's high time we started calling out forbes for maginalizing nnewi and ignoring such billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Obamaofusa:

All the billionaires in Edo state nor even reach to tangle with Alakija talk less of Adenuga.

Kikikikikiki grin

CAPTAIN HOSA IS NOT EVEN WORTH UP TO 200 Million dollars and you are comparing him with Adenuga.Na Wah o.

Top 10 Richest Businessman In Edo State Nigeria And Their Net Worth
opera.comMar 10, 2020 2:57 PM
10: Chief Iduriase Osazuwah Aiwerioghene
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $60k
Iduriase Osazuwah Aiwerioghene is the enogie of Eyaen, one of the most esteemed enogies in Benin city, Edo state. His enterprise includes real estate (lease and sales of land and properties), hotels, fuel stations and an ultra modern educational center.
9: CEO Western Conglomerate
INDUSTRY: Hotels and Real estate
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $62k
He reserves the rights of publishing his name and image on countdown media that's why we're naming him after his conglomerate. He heavily into real estate (lease and sales of land and properties) countless all over the state. He owns ultra modern foreign standard hotels including: the Westview Hotel, Western hotel, Westside hotel, Ritz Carlton hotel, and several other hotels with the "West" tag spread across Benin City.
8: Chief John Osamede Adun
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $70k
Chief John Osamede Adun a.k.a Bob Izua, a.k.a Born Boy is the Aiyobahan of Benin kingdom and CEO of the Adun Conglomerate which includes a transport company, over 1,000 shopping complexes spread all over Benin, fuel stations, and Schools.
7: Matthew Okpebholoh
INDUSTRY: Mining and construction
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $73k
Matthew Okpebholoh is a Bishop under the church of God mission Int'l CGMi, and he is the CEO of the multimillion dollar Ray Royal construction company. A great philanthropist, father of five well to do children and dear son to the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa. His philanthropic works includes Yearly scholarships for the general public, widows empowerment, and in 2017; construction of the entire road network of the Benson Idahosa University college of medicine.
6: Charles Osazuwah
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $93k
Charles is the senior pastor and founder of the Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Int'l, RACAi. Apart from ministry work and some political involvements, his source of income remains uncertain.
5: Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $130k
Johnson Suleman is the president and founder of Omega Fire Ministry, OFM worldwide with its international 20,000 capacity headquarters church in Auchi, Edo state. He is a religious public figure. His unique wealth is commendable because he became successful in one of the most disdained regions of Edo state. He lives with his family in Auchi in a mansion worth nearly N1Bn. He's a husband of one wife and father of six young children (5girls, 1boy).
From the first to the last member of the family, each own their personal security convoy.
4: Dr. Margaret Benson Idahosa
INDUSTRY: Religion, Education
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $145k
Mama Archbishop as she's fondly called is the Archbishop of CGMi worldwide. She's a major record breaker in the country. These records includes being: The first female Chancellor of a university in Nigeria, First female Pentecostal Bishop in Nigeria, and in 2008, First female Archbishop in Africa.
She lives in a hectare sized estate in Benin with an estimated worth of N3Bn.
Mama Idahosa is a top notch entrepreneur. She's the Chancellor of Benson Idahosa University, BIU. She owns a major hospital in Benin, she also owns Word of Faith Group of Schools with over 110 branches nationwide and other numerous businesses round Nigeria.
3: Oba Ewuare II
INDUSTRY: Unknown
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $165M
Royalty always stand amongst the best.
Oba Ewuare II , is the traditional ruler / king of the Edo people and head of the historic Eweka dynasty of the Benin Kingdom. Along with the compulsory National and state endorsements running millions of dollars, properties spread across the nation, He hosts the popular igue festival at the end of every year where dignitaries, companies, chiefs and societal mandarins from all works of life all over the world goes to the palace to pay homage to him. This ushers in hundreds of millions of Naira which he receives as freewill gifts from his visitors.

2: Captain Hosa Okunbor
INDUSTRY: Construction
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $180M

Idahosa ( Hosa) Wells Okunbo (born 7 January 1958) is a Nigerian business magnate, investor, philanthropist and trained commercial pilot. He serves as either chairman or director on numerous company boards in Nigeria, spanning multiple business sectors such as the agro-allied, petroleum, telecommunications, power, real estate and banking industries. In 2016, he launched his farm project worth N150Billion to employ 85,000 Nigerians. His son Captain Hosa jnr had his wedding in Benin that shutdown the entire city and till date is regarded as one of the biggest weddings in Edo state.

1: Sir Chief dr. Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion.
ESTIMATED NET WORTH: $250M
''Sir Chief dr. Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedio is the Esama of the Benin Kingdom, honorary Romanian consul to Edo and Delta states of Nigeria and grand patriarch of the house of igbinedion . The title Esama traditionally means the "godfather of the people", with responsibilities including assisting the poor in medial, monetary and private venture forms which has given him a world class recognition in all nations of the earth.
The Esama of Benin lives in a mighty mansion that's called ''the palatial garde of Eden'' which stocks a collection of th world's most expensive cars, flock, herd and so on. His business empire includes an international property portfolio and a private TV and radio station. He owns a private bank, oil refinery, diamond, gold, marble mines over Africa, a private primary and secondary school, a private university (Igbinedion University Okada , which is the first private universit in Nigeria) and a large number of hotels. He owned the now-defunct private airlin
Okada Air , of over 40 aircraft (planes an helicopters). He has built numerous churches including a Grand Catholic Cathedral, and owns a number of private hospitals across Nigeria.
One of the Esama's sons, Chief Lucky Igbinedion, was a two-term Local Government Chairman and two-term Governor of Edo State, Charles Igbinedion, was a Local Government Chairman and one time Edo State Commissioner of Education, while yet another, Peter Igbinedion, was the Managing Director of Nigerian Aviation Authority.

https://free.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3099983820020558&id=1802753629743590&_rdc=1&_rdr

Were did you get this from, from Facebook abi opera news is this the first time youre debating me

You better watch what you post to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS / Soldiers And SSS Brutalise Watchdog Media Crew In Edo / Don’t Break Nigeria To Break The News —lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.