Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? (1081 Views)

"How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Before I start, if you go to a strange church you don't know or don't trust, never do these: (1) never take communion or drink or eat anything there (2) Never give offering or seed there (3)Never let them lay hands on you. (4) Never rub any oil there. (5)Never partake in any strange prophetic exercise or instruction. (6) Never go for counseling there.

I was going to a calm bible-believing church with a calm, wise and patient Pastor. It all happened that I was having some issues and needed Help. Instead of me to be patient in prayers, commitment and being faithful to God's work, I left the church to a sweet but fake church...

Entering this fake church was at first beautiful, sweet, juicy, lovely and fantastic..It was one of the sweetest experiences of my life, but became one of the deadliest encounters of my life.. It started with me sowing seeds (I gave tithes and seeds of over 2 million). They can demand for seeds eeh. Many times, prophesy or special prayer must have a seed attached to it. It sometimes looked like you will have to "pay" God for certain blessings. They also give prophesies that does not come to pass...They prophesied to me, but my life became worse. They will prophesy to ladies on marriage and you will still see the ladies single without husbands...When in that same place, I started having strong demonic attacks, marine attacks and dream pollutions.. I also noticed that the pastor does not smile with me nor answer me sometimes when I greet him.. I also became more immoral as the place was perverse. There was a time I even looked older than my age. I was like 28 or 29, and someone felt I was around 37. Even my brother or his wife talked about me looking matured..

When my eyes became clear and I left the church, things got worse.. I couldn't pay house rent, sold my car later.. There were times I couldn't make 1000 Naira for months except I beg or am assisted. I mean (one thousand naira ooh). It was like they swallowed my destiny or future.... Ladies were rejecting me self even the ones that are average. Me that girls use to like and I get confused on whom to follow... I suffered.

I went for deliverance and started praying earnestly. I did so many deliverances and God helped me out.

Lesson: that something is so sweet or moving very fine at the beginning does not make it right; whether business, relationship, etc.... Try to make enquiries from God before taking major steps in life.

3 Likes

Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by blackpanthar: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
spoked:
Before I start, if you go to a strange church you don't know or don't trust, never do these: (1) never take communion or drink or eat anything there (2) Never give offering or seed there (3)Never let them lay hands on you. (4) Never rub any oil there. (5)Never partake in any strange prophetic exercise or instruction. (6) Never go for counseling there.

I was going to a calm bible-believing church with a calm, wise and patient Pastor. It all happened that I was having some issues and needed Help. Instead of me to be patient in prayers, commitment and being faithful to God's work, I left the church to a sweet but fake church...

Entering this fake church was at first beautiful, sweet, juicy, lovely and fantastic..It was one of the sweetest experiences of my life, but became one of the deadliest encounters of my life.. It started with me sowing seeds (I gave tithes and seeds of over 2 million). They can demand for seeds eeh. When in that same place, I started having strong demonic attacks, marine attacks and dream pollutions.. I also noticed that the pastor does not smile with me nor answer me sometimes when I greet him.. I also became more immoral as the place was perverse. There was a time I even looked older than my age. I was like 28 or 29, and someone felt I was around 37. Even my brother or his wife talked about me looking matured..

When my eyes became clear and I left the church, things got worse.. I couldn't pay house rent, sold my car later.. There were times I couldn't make 1000 Naira for months except I beg or am assisted. I mean (one thousand naira ooh). It was like they swallowed my destiny or future.... Ladies were rejecting me self even the ones that are average. Me that girls use to like and I get confused on whom to follow... I suffered.

I went for deliverance and started praying earnestly. I did so many deliverances and God helped me out.

Lesson: that something is so sweet or moving very fine at the beginning does not make it right; whether business, relationship, etc.... Try to make enquiries from God before taking major steps in life.

pls explain how u knew d church was fake.... what opened your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by EdricBond: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
I am my own prophet.
I am my own church.
Jesus christ died for all of us — and not only pastors or prophets.
Learn how to be your own prophet!!!

5 Likes

Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by solonubinho(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
*sigh leave prophet first. You were suffering because Nigeria is hard. Jor jor, ma fejo pa wa.
Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by Karlifate: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
In simple terms, you went to a business centre, labelled as a "church" that has an entrepreneur, disguised as a "prophet."
Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by RedPhoenix: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
It would have been right if you declared the name of the church so people can run for their lives.
Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by tobechi74: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
These pastors have withnessed the influx of money from local various parishes to headquarters and desire to own the money. They left the previous church over money issue. Deny him access to church fund and watch him abscond to build his own.They see church as fastest means of generating fund. Their sermon focuses more on giving even when topic has nothing to do with money. Meet him for marital counseling and he mention tithing as condition for blissful marriage. They are the prosperity preachers. They need you to prosper so you can donate more to the church. The church has an open door policy. There are less laws on dresscode and less emphasis on morals . Pastor hardly preaches hell. He knows that such would make members sad and scare them away . Rather, positive messages are preached. There are lots of singing and dancing to make members happy.They invite comedians, non – gospel artist to perform on the alter. Happy people are more likely to donate more. Do not be surprised to see POS machine and ATM machine inside the church. You have no excuse not to give. Everything is permissible provided their finance is not meddled with. They install camera at the room where money is counted to ensure no one takes from the money. He does not trust his own officials in money matters.They are the ones kicking against the CAMA law. Using the generatee fund for the things of the church is acceptable. These pastors use money to make more money. You will be surprised to here they own estates, lands, and other non gospel related buisnesses. I heard of a pastor who co- owns a construction company and lobby’s for government contract .

These kind of pastors are externally motivated. They use the church as a means to get what they want. The quest for Fame ,power and wealth supercededs all. They can misinterpreted the scripture and bend rules to achieve such craving. How do we identify the general overseer that was sent by God?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/26/what-makes-pastors-to-abandon-former-church-and-form-a-new-church/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:
It would have been right if you declared the name of the church so people can run for their lives.
That is risky..Just mind the churches you attend...
Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by RedPhoenix: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2020
spoked:
That is risky..Just mind the churches you attend...

You should use a new account next time and publish the names. Simple otherwise your actions promotes their interest. The will of the kingdom of darkness
Re: How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2020
It's well with you man..

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Age / I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex / Computer Guys Help Me (Solved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.