Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130977 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Tenshades(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
NobleRace:

You're deeply ignorant. I don't like to believe these things but I cannot deny reality.

In Ghana, they usually give a cut on the leg to such children. Surprisingly when the next child is born, he comes with a mark similar in shape to the cut of the dead child, on the same spot in the same leg.

I hate to admit that these things are real, but I cannot deny them.

He's just ignorant and doesn't want to broaden his tiny knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Tenshades(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2020
chuksp09:

I would like to see these files, if you would be willing to share them with me.

Are you really ready for this?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by lastchild: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2020
all those things are just the antics of the enemy (Satan)
he's busy deceiving the world

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Edron1(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2020
I once had one neighbor,she died when I was in Secondary school,her younger brother was my classmate..she saved up some money and hid where nobody could find it until she died..after over 7months into her death, one of our town boys that was based in kano came back from kano that he met the dead aunty a week before his journey(of course not knowing she had died) with a message from her to the mum describing where she had hid some money and that the money should be used specifically for the younger brother's study..

The guy was surprised when they told him she had died 7months before..showed him her graveyard

And when the checked..behold the found the money where she had said she kept it..

Mystery... people came out with different stories of other similar encounters..

14 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Angelacruz: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2020
This life is a mystery
Enyinne:
I was thinking that such never happens until it happened in our family. My uncle died , fathers younger brother and my step mum was pregnant with a baby girl , the day he died in the hospital taking drip , my step mum also gave birth same day and the child carries the niddle mark like driplike fresh mark and looks exactly like the man with all features both in fairness and facial.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Our elders are not myopic

I see.... Then find an Elder thats myopic who could explain better to you...
Guess you are one of those social media kids....

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:
It's not fiction, it's real!

Research on TIME SLIP and PARALLEL UNIVERSE to get clarifications.

Wiselander

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

There's nothing like a parallel universe.

You think so?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Deja vu is just a feeling of seeing something or being somewhere before. It doesn't mean you actually did.

It may be just a feeling or more.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Well I have seen this before
Something similar happened to me then was in secondary School
My very good friend died and we buried him.
Few months later the path we both normally take when going home I met him on the way, first I was shocked but I summoned courage and strength, suddenly he started walking up to me
I shouted his name and he said smiled
Damn I was happy I told him he was dead he stayed it's a lie that he only travelled to his hometown I Even told him I will show him his grave and he agreed

Well as we were going home there is this small bridge on the same path as we neared the bridge he suddenly ran to the other side then he waited and started calling me to come

But something held me back that I shouldn't cross that bridge, I said no
He begged me, I said no
Then suddenly he disappeared
He frucking disappeared

This is no dream of
He disappeared

I ran home

Didn't use that path till Left secondary school

That would have been your end, if you had crossed.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Inferiority complex that's what is worrying you. And you most likely haven't even stepped into an airport before. Go to quora and read similar experiences from the so-called "superior humans." Shame on you.

You no get sense and u no fit...
You think I am as local as your unexposed ass..
Go international and see that a good number of them have long abandoned religion and superstitions unlike here
U dont have comprehension, from what I said, it is clear I did not say there are no whites with low IQ but I made it clear that at least 60% of them are smart while here, less than 10% is smart...
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
it never happened were proper verification can be made. Even the whites are gullible and a lot of them are spiritual and stupid. But they are not as much as the blacks in population ratio.

Exactly my point...

There are gullible and dumb people everywhere in the world....but africa is the capital

Cc misterdhee1
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ada9ja(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
It happens

My uncle died in 2002 and after burial, we came back to our base, one morning at the farm, a family friend asked my mum if my uncle is back from the village, we were all shocked, the man said he saw my uncle two days ago at the park and he said he was travelling to the village, when we told the man that my uncle is dead and buried about a month ago, the ran away

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2020
ada9ja:
It happens

My uncle died in 2002 and after burial, we came back to our base, one morning at the farm, a family friend asked my mum if my uncle is back from the village, we were all shocked, the man said he saw my uncle two days ago at the park and he said he was travelling to the village, when we told the man that my uncle is dead and buried about a month ago, the ran away

And them no pursue am..

Msctheew..

Seeing lookalikes calling them dead people
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2020
blazebaba:

I see....
Then find an Elder thats myopic who could explain better to you...

Guess you are one of those social media kids....
Idiot like elders in your village
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

You are right. We are still in 15th century-dark age. Most Europeans stopped believing nonsense in 18th century-age of enlightenment.
I even amaze at how some university graduates think.

University graduates in Nigeria is a joke....
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Kanixt(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:
It happens a lot.

In Yoruba, they are known as Akudaaya

As observed, it usually happens when that person dies before his time, not necessarily In a gruesome manner, but most were.

They will relocate somewhere, keep their identities private. Make money, marry and later disappear when a former family member spots them alive or had a hint about exposure. Since they are supernatural being, they always know.

Ladies usually fall victim in most cases. You go dey date guy, not knowing any of his family, and you will marry him. Some for years, only the inquisitive ones finds out quickly.

It's been happening for ages

Modified
For those quoting me, if you haven't heard of reincarnation, go read about it. Some dead people doesn't go because of their family ties and roam about until they find something to do. Hence, some relocates, others gets to be reborn. I've heard cases of children born with the same birthmark of a recently died relative, same mark, same spot, with core memory of the deceased when growing up.
Take for example
Enzo Ferrari, founder of Ferrari, died in 14 August 1988. Soccer player Mesut Özil, he was born in 15 October 1988. And you thought it was a coincidence
. why it only happens with the males and hardly heard of females. I don't believe in this.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2020
NOwazobia:
Fallacy of absolute negation. What is humanity? What life is the atheist humanity living right now that is enviable and worth copying; putting penis in shit hole, rubbing virgina against virgina, fucking teddy's and all those plastic construct, enhancing and patching the body with plastics, running scam, walking naked and wearing torn clothes in fashion's name, producing misiles for humanity destruction, producing and engineering viruses for humanity destruction, taking over nations and exchanging their natural resources with sicknesses, ...? dumb people always live life to the dictates of others. If atheist are generally dumb, nigerian atheists are worse. Twisting my personal experience is peak.

So atheist are gays, lesbians and deranged from your point of view...
Apart from being unexposed and idiotic, you sound like someone who hasn't seen a TV stand....I bet you grew up in the village....try to dey reason abeg
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Goalnaldo(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

I have suppressed the memory and will make myself believe it never happened - but sometimes fear go just catch me cold
No need to fear na after all you are an Evil miss grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by holywind(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?
dis wan sef no understand anytin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Juliearth(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

grin u still here crying kid?
I love to see u wail and insult ur dad's mate
Unfortunately I'm too fortunate to be in ur dad's level

Cry more kid

You're overfed and clothed and you've not seen nothing in life yet grin yes I said that

Cry more I'm waiting

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Let peace reign please.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'

Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?

Do you have the courage?

Can you withstand it?

It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.

Pls send to me

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by naijadrivablog: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
naijadrivablog:
One thing the Bible didn't mention explicitly is reincarnation. But many believe it exists.

These people are earthbound spirits, who roam the earth after they die.

I remember our kinsman who claimed he saw our long dead kinsman in Kaduna. During his life time, he never travelled out of the village and he had a LongJohn Bicycle (same our brother spotted him with in Kaduna after many years he died).

The earlier you know that man is a spirit, you would amend your ways so as to spend eternity in heaven and not hell. (Jehovah witnesses, avoid me with your "no hell, " heaven not for man preaching).
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ndidigood(f): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2020
anastasius:

Goan learn English
naso English de rubbish people.
See me wee de correct people
This life Shaa..
I didn't even notice

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by naijadrivablog: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2020
smiley
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by chuksp09(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

Are you really ready for this?
Does it really matter?
Please send the files.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ndidigood(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2020
anastasius:

Goan learn English
mydear it was an oversight.
Takam easy ...
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by thinkmoney(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
if u can come over to nnewi i ll take u down to my house as a very good friend...i love u bro
I love u to. But ur story sounds so hollow. It doesn't add up. Name the town and community. You might not even give your very address. I am an igboman and I know igbo community it tightly kneated. Things like this can't go under the radar.
It will be a shame and lack of fear of God if you made all this up without giving a good thought to the profound effects it will have on the society and how peoples mind get shaped up.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ndidigood(f): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2020
JidennaJason:
"Dead" not "death"

Read before you submit.
God bless u jare was an oversight.
Me wee sabi correct people
This life ee

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by xhamel88: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.
Your understanding of the Bible is so shallow. If Spirit don't have sex explain Gen 6: Where Angels married men and gave birth to giants. Also Mathew 17:10 talks about the second coming of Elijah because of an unfinished business. The same came as John.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by tinnyailes(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Well I have seen this before
Something similar happened to me then was in secondary School
My very good friend died and we buried him.
Few months later the path we both normally take when going home I met him on the way, first I was shocked but I summoned courage and strength, suddenly he started walking up to me
I shouted his name and he said smiled
Damn I was happy I told him he was dead he stayed it's a lie that he only travelled to his hometown I Even told him I will show him his grave and he agreed

Well as we were going home there is this small bridge on the same path as we neared the bridge he suddenly ran to the other side then he waited and started calling me to come

But something held me back that I shouldn't cross that bridge, I said no
He begged me, I said no
Then suddenly he disappeared
He frucking disappeared

This is no dream of
He disappeared

I ran home

Didn't use that path till Left secondary school

But then why do ghosts torment? Why does he want you dead ? Why didn’t he just say my friend o it’s true I’m dead take this 3 sure numbers play it on baba Ijebu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.