Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131212 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by sylve11: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

I didn't ask for ur family name

i don laugh tire............ grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by chimhigher(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
It actually amuses me when i see people say "why does it happen only in Africa" while some others choose not to believe and see the sky and the ground as only what earth is made up of. The earth is spiritual. There are many places in the world today that government bodies banned entries to tourist and even locals because of the spiritual activities that engulfed the place. For example
poveglia in Italy, in the 1800s, the place was used to treat people who had chronic ailments with 0 chances of survival, it was later used to treat mentally ill people and lots of gory experiments were carried on them. Till this moment, it is banned from entry because it is haunted by ghosts of those dead people. Italian Government believed it but a nairalander that hasn't seen anything in life and doesn't do research will be saying trash. Why not take a day and do some research, just 24 hours will change your mentality on how you see life. Lot's of spiritual things are happening.

17 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

So stories are evidences?
You are funny sir!!!

okay....so untill he post you pictures and videos of the familly before you could beleive him right....am dissappointed sire...

Better find an elderly man in ur familly to enlighthen you more on this cos its no lie....its 100% happening..

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Youngzedd(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
olaboy33:
The answer to your question might shake the foundations of your religious beliefs.

Religion has put so many in bondage they aren't aware of.

There's so much religion has hidden from us.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Misterdhee1(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

The stories are completely not true and I stand by that statement.
There's absolutely nothing novel about these stories. They have been told for thousands of years in different ways in different cultures. What exactly are the new ideas you want me to gain from them other than showing me the stories are true in the first place?
This is like telling me I should accept fairies as real because someone said so.
Don't you have your own thinking faculties?
Who asked you to accept or believe? You're overrating your importance Oga. There are thousands of readers on the thread, and no one is mandated to believe the story. But it's overzealous to think your own knowledge supersedes other people's experiences. That's silly.

23 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Bahamas95(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?
Exactly the questions running through my mind.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2020
chimhigher:
It actually amuses me when i see people say "why does it happen only in Africa" while some others choose not to believe and see the sky and the ground as only what earth is made up of. The earth is spiritual. There are many places in the world today that government bodies banned entries to tourist and even locals because of the spiritual activities that engulfed the place. For example
pegolia in Italy, in the 1800s, the place was used to treat people who had chronic ailments with 0 chances of survival, it was later used to treat mentally ill people and lots of gory experiments were carried on them. Till this moment, it is banned from entry because it is haunted by ghosts of those dead people. Italian Government believed it but a nairalander that hasn't seen anything in life and doesn't do research will be saying trash. Why not take a day and do some research, just 24 hours will change your mentality on how you see life. Lot's of spiritual things are happening.

I dont know why some nairalanders are so daft everything you tell them are all lies....like its not happening...

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NobleRace: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2020
TrueNigerian300:
This and many more of illusions like this is the reason why Nigeria will remain poor. Just like the lie called blood money but ask anyone who has seen where head or blood turned to money - the answer is always i heard from so and so. Who has seen where blood turned money here?? Smh, in the 21st century where the world is competing in space, AI etc. China just hosted their flag in the moon. Is Africa cursed or what?? What is happening people With all the blood money we are yet to see a ritualist richer than Dangote. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

When people who have vivid experiences read this your unbalanced post, it becomes really annoying.

You call several vivid occurrences of many individuals an illusion? For your information, these experiences are not peculiar to Africa, I read a lot yesterday about such happenings in the USA.

It's much better to conduct research into these things to ascertain the truth rather than sit behind the keypads to type nonsense.

My own father, who lived as a very upright man of God, shared an experience with me relating to a tenant of his dad. The said tenant lived in their house for many years until one afternoon.

On that fateful day, the tenant just arrived from an outing, greeted those seated at veranda and went straight into his apartment. Less than 5 minutes later, some visitors came asking after him. They pointed out his apartment, informing them that he just entered recently.

The people went and knocked several times, no response. My father recalled how he and others joined the visitors to knock and then opened the door.

To their amazement, the man and all his belongings had disappeared!! The apartment was cleaned, and no man saw anyone carrying anything out of the apartment.

That was when the visitors pointed out that they were his family members, and that they had news of him which they decided to come and confirm, because this kinsman of theirs had died a long time ago.

My dad vividly described the man as being light skinned with a long face and a thin body. He was a middle aged man.

They never saw him in that house again. This thing happened in Ikirun, Osun State in the 1950s. I have heard several happenings like that. That's the reason most banks now have glasses or glassy walls in their halls. The glasses immediately expose their real identities. Dead people fear glasses because while you will see them as real humans, their images in a glass are different. You'll see vividly from the glass that the person isn't human.

I have never had a personal experience but I have heard a lot from credible sources. I read one just now in the Sun News Paper online. A dead man was married to a woman for 5 yrs. Upon sighting a visitor who identified him, he disappeared with their only son. The woman's name is Angela, the man Joseph. You can search for it.

Stop being myopic. The spirit realm is real. It is absolutely unexplainable, but this reality cannot be denied.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Misterdhee1(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

Out of 10 black africans, you may be lucky to see 1 who has critical thinking abilities and won't beleive everything they hear without proper scrutiny.
In developed countries, u should find 6 out of 10.

That's why we are backward and non achievers and that's why those countries are developed...

We need more people who can think in this country....
Inferiority complex that's what is worrying you. And you most likely haven't even stepped into an airport before. Go to quora and read similar experiences from the so-called "superior humans." Shame on you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by chimhigher(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
For those that do not know how to make researches, let me give you a head start. Google
Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan, India and read about it.
You do not expect the bible to include things like this that goes contrary to what was written in it. Even bible scholars believe the bible is just an intro into the full spirituality that exists within the earthly realm. If you believe Demons, Angels, Evil and Good exist and you still don't believe in spiritual events then there's no instrument in the world that can measure your level of foolishness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?
thank you for this question. I hope he is able to answer it intelligently

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NobleRace: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
true bruh

My pastor said if I had crossed that bridge I would die

That's true. He deliberately came for you because he was missing you. He wanted the two of you to be together. You would have died even if it happened in a dream as well.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Londonpraise(f): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Truly it happens...
My in-law was stabbed where he went to separate fight( an only son)
After 5 years 2013-2018, one day the mum and dad were inside someone knocked at the gate, immediately they opened the gate the guy vanished o..that's when the lady knew her husband was a ghost.
She started narrating that she has been begging the guy to let him know his people, so he agreed that years.
She was told everything about the guy, how he died,his grave...she has no choice...
Thank God they had 2 children; a boy and a girl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ajl: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Akudaisi:
Reincarnation is quite real,but it's demons that are behind it

I suspect those demonic forces take on the physical bodies of the deceased in attempt to experience life in human form.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NOwazobia: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

What exactly is atheism got to do with what is being discussed here?
You mentioned schizophrenia. Yes, you need help if you are seeing things that are not there.
Dead people don't come back and if they do, then show us. Until you show us you have nothing to say.
Fallacy of absolute negation. What is humanity? What life is the atheist humanity living right now that is enviable and worth copying; putting penis in shit hole, rubbing virgina against virgina, fucking teddy's and all those plastic construct, enhancing and patching the body with plastics, running scam, walking naked and wearing torn clothes in fashion's name, producing misiles for humanity destruction, producing and engineering viruses for humanity destruction, taking over nations and exchanging their natural resources with sicknesses, ...? dumb people always live life to the dictates of others. If atheist are generally dumb, nigerian atheists are worse. Twisting my personal experience is peak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
blazebaba:

okay....so untill he post you pictures and videos of the familly before you could beleive him right....am dissappointed sire...

Better find an elderly man in ur familly to enlighthen you more on this cos its no lie....its 100% happening..

Our elders are not myopic
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
na wash.
ZKOSOSO:
Growing up in Kaduna as a little boy, one morning I saw Baba Rashidi walking on the road alone. I greeted him Good morning baba Rashidi but he just looked at me and kept on walking on the side of the road. Rashidi himself was an apprentice in my Uncles Mechanic workshop.
About an hour later, news came in that Baba Rashidi had died in his sleep at home. He slept and never woke up.
I will never forget that day....

This OP is 101% true..! Had witnessed some more of these.

There's more to this life than we know...!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by freeborn02: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
olaboy33:
The answer to your question might shake the foundations of your religious beliefs.

I'll love to know the answer.

Can you shed more light?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Banter1(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Praxis758:
Is this a film or fiction?

Is it possible?

Anyone with practical experience should pls enlighten us.
It only happen only when one is killed by the wiches. it happened in my state, the man died and was buried 4days later he walk back home to his family. I don't know whether he's still alive now though. My cousin lost his dad 2010 at the time he was living abroad, he got a contract and relocated his families back to Nigeria
temporary, one day they where to hold a meeting, he came into his office sit on his chair bend his head like he was praying he was gone. second day a friend of his coming back from UK met him at the Airport going back to the USA not knowing he was dead, he even send a message to his wife and children.

Like I said, THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN ONE IS KILLED BY THE WICHES.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Paretomaster1(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
frowland:

Sorry, I understand you but you initially greeted a wrong person. Clear case of mistaken identity. It happens a lot where you see someone and hail only to discover he/she is not the one but a lookalike.

Kid, please shut up.... You know nothing about life, if u don't believe, don't dispute, when u sleep, did u even know where u are at that time? Even if u sleep for one year, d moment u wake up without looking at the clock or date, it still feels like u only slept for few hours..

Life is a mystery, we are spiritual beings, so anything is possible..

12 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:
You are showing me an article on scientific hypothesis other wise known as 'educated guess' as proof. Truth is déjà vu hasn't been scientifically proven. Below are quotes from the article you posted.

"Despite wide-spread coverage, bursts of déjà vu are still misunderstood by the scientific community."

"There may not be a simple answer for the mechanisms behind déjà vu yet, but, with further research and studies, conclusive evidence for the phenomenon may be discovered in the future,” 

Link of Déjà vu with parallel universe tho a hypothesis also makes more sense to me.

https://medium.com/predict/how-parallel-universes-may-explain-d%C3%A9j%C3%A0-vu-a54274d7a9d6

Parallel universe or multiverse is just a science fiction or theory. It does not exist. Read more journals in astronomy. Deja vu is one of many paranormal experiences. Read more journals in in neuroscience not opinion articles.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by futurerex: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2020
RichIntrovert:

Did Education Fall from the Sky??
Was it not experiences and occurrences when repeated and tested for time and time again that people now call accepted knowledge.

Do you know how many accepted theories have been changed in the past?

Do you know that when the Scientists first discovered that the earth was not flat. That they were insulted by close minded people like you.

Or you think nothing new enough to change your scientific orientation about death cannot arise from Africa.

The most educated person is the man who believes in change. If it does not conform with your book or ideas. And there are many eye witness. Give it the benefit of doubts.

Attacking it is the move of the uneducated and unwise.

True education is open mindedness
You're wise sir. Kindly ignore all those nuisances to wine and dinne in their ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Akudaisi: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2020
od501:

I beg you in the name of whatever thing you believe in, just stop abeg. This is becoming too embarrassing to read
bro no matter how hard you try to deny that Demons have power it won't be true,cause they have power to do things wether you like to admit it or not
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by eagleonearth(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
what am telling happened yesterday. in nnewi. i just left the house because of fear
which Nnewi. I'm beginning to be interested. Nwanna isi gini mere?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Herbephe1(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2020
They're demons,that's why Islam forbids speaking in bathroom,toilet,and bathing naked in an open place.Do not expose your private part,the demons are looking for every opportunity to copy someone's image.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by mudiana(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2020
I pray my friend whose life was cut short this year should have a chance at this. He wanted to live so bad but couldn't survive after 5 surgeries. It won't be a bad idea if he is somewhere on earth living another life. I go appreciate am if I hear the matter.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2020
frowland:

Sorry, I understand you but you initially greeted a wrong person. Clear case of mistaken identity. It happens a lot where you see someone and hail only to discover he/she is not the one but a lookalike.
Not the wrong person at all.
We lived in same street then....!!
Rashidi himself was my primary school mate.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NobleRace: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Ask Yoruba people the reasons why they name some children these names; 'Kokumo', 'Malomo' , 'Kosoko', 'Durosinmi', etc.

Most likely the effects of high child mortality rate due to things like sickle cell anemia and other childhood diseases.
The older people were thinking exactly like some of you are thinking right now.
They thought the kids were dying and coming back not knowing that it was all due to genetics. And when they finally have a healthy child they gave them names like kokumo, malomo and stuff like that.
Nobody died and came back.

You're deeply ignorant. I don't like to believe these things but I cannot deny reality.

In Ghana, they usually give a cut on the leg to such children. Surprisingly when the next child is born, he comes with a mark similar in shape to the cut of the dead child, on the same spot in the same leg.

I hate to admit that these things are real, but I cannot deny them.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
There's this certain guy in ONITSHA by name PETER, a groundnut seller at the popular Savoy junction Awka road.

His groundnut was very sweet and always fresh. People always troop to his stand to buy groundnut, this was in the mid 80s and groundnut was still being wrapped in a cone shaped paper.

Our teachers then never missed Peter's groundnut everyday. He was so very popular that travelers look forward to his groundnut when coming to Onitsha. If you are in ONITSHA and you have not tasted PETER'S groundnut or GROUNDNUT SAVOY, then you are truly not in Onitsha.

One day, there was serious pandemonium in our school, many teachers were running heltet skelter, some were drinking HOLY WATER and mumbling inaudible prayers while some where just shedding tears and holding their head like someone that a big tragedy befell.

It happened that someone that was Savoy to buy groundnut came back with a terrible news. According to him, while waiting for his turn to buy groundnut, a taxi that was carrying some merchants from Ikot Ekpene heading to main market stopped at the stand to allow some of the travelers to buy the tasty popular groundnut Savoy. But one of the merchants recognized the groundnut seller, he came down from the taxi, called him his native name, shouted very loudly and immediately PETER heard his native name and saw his kinsman, he disappeared leaving his customers scampering for safety.

The kinsman passed out and was later revived to tell the tales of how the groundnut seller had died seven years ago and had since been interred.

That was the last that was heard of PETER & HIS VERY SWEET SAVOY GROUNDNUT

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Sunbellar: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yes but nobody was found. even the so called wife was trembling in fear
Should we now say that the wife is now a widow?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by futurerex: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Haven't you heard that even the Bible that Saul once consulted with the Spirit of Samuel??

He called out the "Spirit of Samuel" out.
Don't mind them sir. They only read the passage quoted by their pastors & be forming Bible scholar.
The spirit of Moses & Elijah appeared to Jesus when He went to the mountain to pray and they're not calling them demone/jinn.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by chuksp09(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:
SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'
Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?
Do you have the courage?
Can you withstand it?
It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.
I would like to see these files, if you would be willing to share them with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.